The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only J..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel2 4544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-10-18, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-18 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

If I have a suggestion to make is to get to what you call spoilers sooner and drop the introduction verbiage.

Getting to your observations:

#1: I'll have you notice that James has been on the right side of the vote each time. In fact, he directed the last vote which put his old Malolo in a great position going against a completely fractured Naviti.

#2: If you had a heart, you would have given Chris a break for this week. His personal story was worth hearing contrary to your remarks.

#3: What? You should stick to Survivor.

#4: I agree that Libby is succulent and she suddenly became an interesting player. I'd say she's safe for a while.

#5: Look at the morning shot of Stephanie and Kellyn in the morning sun: They have coats on. and if you write: "Originally they were allowed to bring a couple of personal items, but no one was allowed to actually pack a bag for use on the island" then you obviously forgot about this:

It's only starting with Pearl Islands that clothing became really limited and, at times, production went too far. It was freezing at nights in Nicaragua but they had very little to protect themselves and that's why the two girls quit. I'm glad they give some protection to these players.

#6: I think Michael would be well advised to use the idol for his alliance. If so, then Brendan would be right while your "spoiler" would be wrong.

#7: I didn't notice anything suspicious this time. Maybe production made sure to keep Domenick and Chris on the same tribe but the odds were good it was going to happen anyway. Judging by facetime in the first two episodes, then most of the interesting Malolos stayed on their original beach where an idol was still available.

#8: Imaginative IC? Race, dig, build a puzzle: It couldn't have been more formulaic. I want to see Survival type challenges. Here are some examples:

- Put a chest out in the ocean and the first tribe to retrieve it wins immunity and whatever reward is in the chest.

- Have the tribes fighting over the reward as if they were two opposing tribes truly stranded in the jungle. Whatever they win as far as supplies, they keep. The tribe that wins the most get immunity.

- Give the tribes each a compass and a map. Starting from their own beach, they have to find the reward and the immunity idol that is hidden somewhere between both camps.

#9: Wouldn't it be a spoiler if you told us how Domenick's tactic worked? Just mentioning it is hardly spoiling anything. Domenick was trying to earn trust in order to get Angela voted out; it really backfired.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only J...   RollDdice     03-07-18       
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   Aruba     03-08-18     1  
     RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-08-18     2  
         RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   Aruba     03-09-18     3  
             RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   kingfish     03-10-18     4  
                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-10-18     5  
                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   kingfish     03-10-18     8  
                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-10-18     9  
                             RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   kingfish     03-11-18     17  
                                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-11-18     18  
                                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   kingfish     03-12-18     20  
                                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-12-18     22  
             RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-10-18     7  
                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   Aruba     03-11-18     12  
                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-11-18     14  
                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   Aruba     03-11-18     15  
   The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mi...   kingfish     03-10-18     6  
     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-10-18     10  
         RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   kingfish     03-12-18     21  
             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-12-18     23  
             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-12-18     25  
                 RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-12-18     27  
                     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-13-18     29  
                         RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-13-18     30  
                             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-14-18     33  
                                 RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-14-18     34  
     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-11-18     11  
         RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-11-18     13  
             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-11-18     16  
                 RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-11-18     19  
                     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-12-18     24  
                         RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-12-18     26  
                             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-13-18     28  
                                 RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-13-18     31  
                                     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-14-18     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •