The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antonia's debt all due to Daddy is..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd..."
I think it is possible to try to 'fill yourself up' by buying things to make you feel special, pretty, good about yourself if you are feeling empty inside from a lack of love. Parental love? Self love? HMM. My brother is a male Antonia, only he is in his 40's and had two, maybe three bankruptcies, con'd every member of our family out of hundreds of dollars and another one out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. That being said, unless she makes the connection in her heart and head, it won't stop, it will get worse because it is an addiction (oh here we go again, right?).

Because we had the same lovely mother that was an alcoholic, I have had the same problems, but was always too frightened to get too far into debt, and snapped out of it. I've also had counseling too, so I dunno. One of us had to be the 'responsible one', so I tried my best.

At some point though, Antonia has to take and say the R word - RESPONSIBILITY. She still hasn't done that. It's the world's fault in general that poor Antonia isn't living the way she deserves! NO fair! I don't wanna work! They sent me the cards - they should've known better! I'm too pretty! UGH - I'm going upstairs and throwing myself on my bed like I'm 10!

I'm gonna need that bucket that poster Boots was using in another thread! HELP!
BLAAAAAAAAAAAEKKKKKKKKKKKKGUH!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Antonia's debt all due to Daddy is...   snowflake2     05-01-06       
   RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Juliejo     05-01-06     1  
     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Zoey     05-01-06     2  
         RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Baxtera     05-01-06     3  
         RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   newgirl1     05-04-06     25  
     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Twinkles     05-01-06     5  
         RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   MizJazmine     05-01-06     11  
   RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   eire_heart74     05-01-06     4  
     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   beautyboyknockout     05-01-06     6  
         RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   snowflake2     05-01-06     7  
         RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   EMTBGRL     05-01-06     8  
             RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Baxtera     05-01-06     9  
                 RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Zoey     05-01-06     10  
                     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Twinkles     05-01-06     12  
                     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   SeasonedRefinement     05-01-06     13  
                         RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Baxtera     05-01-06     14  
                             RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Sues     05-01-06     15  
                                 RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   DeltaDarkStar     05-01-06     16  
                                     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Daddy...   VelvetElegance     05-01-06     17  
                                 RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Lanna42     05-02-06     20  
     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   PanchoVilla     05-02-06     21  
   RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   ChristinaJB     05-02-06     18  
     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Boots12565     05-04-06     24  
         RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   ChristinaJB     05-04-06     26  
   RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   elgin     05-02-06     19  
     RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   DCRealityWatcher     05-02-06     22  
   RE: Antonia's debt all due to Dadd...   Cleverone     05-03-06     23  
   RE: BTW...   snowflake2     05-05-06     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •