The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB6 a disaster. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

formerbbfan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail formerbbfan Click to send private message to formerbbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB6 a disaster. "
Big Brother 5 is a disaster. It is the worst Big Brother yet. Years 1-3 were entertaining and even 4 I could watch until the last few segments. These Infantile people are pathetic. Who does CBS have chosing contestants? Must be college interns with D - averages who needed work experience to graduate.

Where were the producers, production staff and CBS execs when the choices of HG's were made. This bunch makes you want to watch paint dry or tune into "The Waltons" reruns. CBS would be better off switching over to some amateur Golf tournament than keeping this show going. This 4 horseman thing is an offense to the viewer. This show should have brought in people over 17 or at least Iq's over 45. Do your self a favor. Expect the worst and hope Producers show up for the screening of BB 6 next year.
P.S. CBS- DO something to get That Jase and Scott off the screen quick. Your advertisers are going to look for Old western flicks to hawk their products if you dont move fast.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB6 a disaster. volsfan 07-28-04 1
   RE: BB6 a disaster. seahorse 07-28-04 2
 RE: BB6 a disaster. Drive My Car 07-28-04 3
 RE: BB6 a disaster. Noble Crusader 07-28-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB6 a disaster. "
I know this is bashers and all but if you feel that strongly...don't watch the show!

Take Jase and Scott out of the show and it does get boring.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB6 a disaster. "
I agree vols, those are the guys we all love to hate, but it would be pretty boring without them.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB6 a disaster. "
I agree this is the worst season ever! The casting is terrible, and I am sick of watching them too.
I am not sure if I'll keep watching or not, depends on how far those idiot bullies go, but I am reaching the end of what I can stomach ( and I always watch BB).

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB6 a disaster. "
I DISAGREE COMPLETELY!

I like this group better than any of the other groups in the past. The idea of having a half brother and sister in the house is excellent. Letting twins switch every two days is a great idea. The people are just more likable this year than other seasons. Especially LAST season!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •