URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 450
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB6 a disaster. "

Posted by formerbbfan on 07-28-04 at 00:38 AM
Big Brother 5 is a disaster. It is the worst Big Brother yet. Years 1-3 were entertaining and even 4 I could watch until the last few segments. These Infantile people are pathetic. Who does CBS have chosing contestants? Must be college interns with D - averages who needed work experience to graduate.

Where were the producers, production staff and CBS execs when the choices of HG's were made. This bunch makes you want to watch paint dry or tune into "The Waltons" reruns. CBS would be better off switching over to some amateur Golf tournament than keeping this show going. This 4 horseman thing is an offense to the viewer. This show should have brought in people over 17 or at least Iq's over 45. Do your self a favor. Expect the worst and hope Producers show up for the screening of BB 6 next year.
P.S. CBS- DO something to get That Jase and Scott off the screen quick. Your advertisers are going to look for Old western flicks to hawk their products if you dont move fast.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB6 a disaster. "
Posted by volsfan on 07-28-04 at 08:31 AM
I know this is bashers and all but if you feel that strongly...don't watch the show!

Take Jase and Scott out of the show and it does get boring.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Posted by seahorse on 07-28-04 at 10:32 AM
I agree vols, those are the guys we all love to hate, but it would be pretty boring without them.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Drive My Car on 07-28-04 at 12:33 PM
I agree this is the worst season ever! The casting is terrible, and I am sick of watching them too.
I am not sure if I'll keep watching or not, depends on how far those idiot bullies go, but I am reaching the end of what I can stomach ( and I always watch BB).

Posted by Noble Crusader on 07-28-04 at 01:04 PM
I DISAGREE COMPLETELY!

I like this group better than any of the other groups in the past. The idea of having a half brother and sister in the house is excellent. Letting twins switch every two days is a great idea. The people are just more likable this year than other seasons. Especially LAST season!!