The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alex is Gone - Now the Game will Be BOOORING!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alex is Gone - Now the Game will Be BOOORING!"
Alex was my favorite and I won't be watching anymore because I just don't care who wins this. Alex provided the most intrigue in this game and now it's gone. If I was to pick someone to win it would be Cassandra cause she's my 2nd favorite.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alex is Gone - Now the Game wil... jbug 05-04-07 1
   RE: Alex is Gone - Now the Game wil... Wacko Jacko 05-04-07 2
       RE: Alex is Gone - Now the Game wil... XXL Survivor 05-06-07 4
   RE: Alex is Gone - Now the Game wil... agman 05-04-07 3
 The Story is never boring. michel 05-06-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alex is Gone - Now the Game will Be BOOORING!"
Can I ask you a question? Well, I'll just make a comment then & maybe ask a question too.
I don't understand why any viewer will say that they will no longer watch after their fav gets voted off (or is last & is eliminated, or whatever).
Did you KNOW Alex before the first ep and that is why you watched? If not, what made you watch then - from the very beginning?

I see this statement on a lot of boards, & it just confuses me.
Not trying to start an argument, ok? Really just wondering why anyone would quit watching - the WHOLE show is what attracts me - not just one player.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

BTW, I enjoyed Alex's strategies and game play too. It did add interest!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-04-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alex is Gone - Now the Game will Be BOOORING!"
What happens with some people is they get tired of people winning Survivor that they do not like. In the end people become disappointed. I remember when Jenna Moresca won Amazon. I was fed up at that point. I was like never does the person I want to win win. But in time people I have liked have won. So for me it is ok. I bet this person was disappoint Ozzy did not beat Yul...but personally I liked Yul. I liked Tom Weston. There were others too. People just gotta keep in mind the person who wins isn't always the one you like or the one who you think should win. Emotions in a lot of cases throw things off not only in the mind of the viewers but even more so those playing the game. I liked Alex too and was disappointed he lost. But I move on.

XXL Survivor 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail XXL%20Survivor Click to send private message to XXL%20Survivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alex is Gone - Now the Game will Be BOOORING!"
Like Wacko Jacko, I too was dissappointed when Jenna M. won. Not only because I felt she did not deserve it, but also because I felt overly misled by the producers of the show. I realize and accept that the show is edited and some tribal council results are actually obvious but are made to seem more contested than they really are. That's fine. What I did not like in S6 was that I had no idea (even after the reunion show) why Kristi, Rob C., and Deena voted as they did. Didn't Kristi hate Jenna? How could Rob C. vote against Matt after Matt carried him as he did? There were probably reasons for this, but CBS/Probst never cleared it up. That was the closest I was with being so fed up with the show that I considered quiting, though the uncontested Ramber cakewalk in S8 and the boring S9 probably added even more to my frustration before S10 finally had a deserving winner in Tom Weston and S11 with Danni.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alex is Gone - Now the Game will Be BOOORING!"
>
>- the WHOLE show is
>what attracts me - not
>just one player.
>

>
I agree. Kind of like watching american Idol also. Your favorite person may not win, but your'e drawn to the drama of the show itself. That's why I watch the superbowl every year. Usually I don't care who wins, it's the event itself I like. I will say though, I was pretty pissed off last year in AI with the guy who won. Okay time to get off my soapbox. have a great weekend.....

may you be born during interesting tiimes--Chinese Proverb

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Story is never boring."
Survivor is a story and this season's story was never about Alex. The story is where the fun is.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •