The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor DvDs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-07, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor DvDs"
Okay so did anyone buy Vanuatu? Cause I know I didn't and I thought I would buy anything Survivor. Also does anyone know if there is another season planned? The only reason I bought Palau was hoping (in vain) that a great season would be released next, then they released Vanuatu...I am hoping that the sales of Vanuatu reflect my feelings and CBS will release an excellent season and put some effort into the overall presentation/special features of the DvDs.
What is a good season to release next? Amazon or any of the other older ones...I miss them!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor DvDs smokedog 05-02-07 1
   RE: Survivor DvDs Colonel Zoidberg 05-02-07 2
       RE: Survivor DvDs smokedog 05-02-07 3
           RE: Survivor DvDs Colonel Zoidberg 05-02-07 4
               RE: Survivor DvDs agman 05-02-07 5
                   RE: Survivor DvDs Colonel Zoidberg 05-03-07 6
                       RE: Survivor DvDs agman 05-06-07 8
   RE: Survivor DvDs JanetFAN 05-06-07 7
       RE: Survivor DvDs smokedog 05-06-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-07, 02:31 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor DvDs"
I bought Vanuatu (and all the others).

My guess is they will release the new versions (Guatemala, Exile Island, Cook Islands) before the old ones in order to keep the potential All Stars 2 cast fresh in the public's mind.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-02-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor DvDs"
My guess is they will release the new versions (Guatemala, Exile Island, Cook Islands) before the old ones in order to keep the potential All Stars 2 cast fresh in the public's mind.

After All-Stars in 2004, Jiffy Probst said there probably wouldn't be an All-Stars 2. Of course, times change, and there are some people we all want to see again.

And sometimes, crafty lobsters decide to make the All-Stars 2 cast for MB so he doesn't have to worry about it...but then again, these same crafty lobsters still say that next season's not actually in China...

05-02-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor DvDs"
CBS makes the call on All Stars 2 don't they? Or is it EPMB? Either way, Jeff's opinion won't make or break that decision.

Re: China, maybe it's there AND an AllStars edition?

05-02-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor DvDs"
I read after All-Stars 1 that it was unlikely that they would do another All-Stars. Of course, that could change. Jeff's been overruled before (read: Outcast twist) and he's been overruled when they should have listened to him (again, read: Outcast twist.)

As for China, season 15 in the real timeline is in China. It will air this fall. I was alluding to the fact that my fictional season is set this coming fall and takes the place of the China season for my timeline's purposes. My timeline has All-Stars 2 set in the winter of 2008. That may be when the real All-Stars 2 airs as well.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor DvDs"

Do you know if it's suppose to take place in China, or on an Island off the coast of china.(I don't mean taiwan either) I have heard it both ways...thanks

90 percent of life is half mental

05-03-07, 08:04 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor DvDs"
Last I heard, it was some islands off the coast of China. Which probably means it will be an island setting for everything, and it probably means Exile Island will be back. For all we know, though, it means that there will be **gasp** THREE hidden immunity idols - one at each camp and one in Jeff Probst's bedroom.

Of course, all this idol use is making me wish I'd included it in my story more...now hwo can I explain that they went from two idols in Fiji to barely even one in my Japan season? And now that the idol's back for my All-Stars season, I'll look insane.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor DvDs"

Great, I was hoping for a change in venue to maybe breathe a bit of life back into this. It's begining to get a bit boring

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-07, 06:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor DvDs"
Sorry it took me awhile to respond, I was on vacation.

Were you as disappointed with the last few iterations as I was? That's why I didn't buy Vanuatu (and I thought that season tops Thailand and Guatemala in the BORING department)...have there really been rumors of All-Stars 2??? omg do they want to kill the series?

05-06-07, 11:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor DvDs"
I just got them because I am a survivor fan.

I actually liked Palau less watching it again, and Vanuatu more. Personally, I feel after Pearl Islands, and then the disastrous AllStars, the series has dipped. It's just missing something.

For some reason though, I would like to see All Stars 2. I think that it would be played a lot better (and hopefully they will be ALL STARS that are cast, not filler) and be exciting. Then again, maybe it's me just hoping that's the case as I see the series is dying on the vine.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •