The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Curse Of Rocky"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-22-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Curse Of Rocky"
Last night was certainly interesting. At first I was a bit uneasy about the new Moto tribe but then I realized that the seemingly "weak" tribe could very well be the strong. Of course it still may be too early to necessarily determine that. Then again with Roto members getting all the limelight it may make sense that this newfound change/chance could result in one of them winning or at least cashing in on second place.

Of course I really should have known that the all man tribe would be brought down off their self-made pedastels with all their we are man talk. Actually, the guys on that tribe really aren't all that bad, it just so happens that Rocky has the biggest mouth out of them all so all we hear is his stupidty. Seriously, I can't help but laugh everytime Rocky opens his mouth to speak. It's not that the guy's funny but that what he says is so absurd one can't help but laugh AT HIM! I loved the whole I have social skill....ok Rocky just because mommy told you everyone loves you doesn't make it true. If you make it to the end, count on second place, and a lot of luck because your lack of sensibility, ability to shut your mouth, and social skill is going to get you booted. But go ahead keep spouting your "I am a real man" talk............If I didn't love children I would compare your mentality more to a spoiled two year old.

And Lisi! Wow! I guess I couldn't expect more from you. Take away the comfort and we got ourselves a quiter tantrum. Her and Rocky should get along perfectly or strangle each other. I'm almost positive she won't last long. Rocky sure isn't going to love her or Mookie. She's already burnt bridges with Dreamz, and Alex/Ed weren't exactly pleased with her. What a great opportunity to remove that mole.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Curse Of Rocky mia rules18 03-22-07 1
 RE: The Curse Of Rocky georgia88 03-22-07 2
 RE: The Curse Of Rocky iltarion 03-22-07 3
   RE: The Curse Of Rocky Ripley 03-22-07 4
       RE: The Curse Of Rocky Brownroach 03-23-07 7
   RE: The Curse Of Rocky michel 03-22-07 5
       RE: The Curse Of Rocky mistyrose52 03-23-07 6
           RE: The Curse Of Rocky nazpink 03-24-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Curse Of Rocky"
I was soooo aggravated that Lisi could not be voted off...She is a joke of a contestant. Should be interesting next week to see the interaction with her and her new team, though!

georgia88 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail georgia88 Click to send private message to georgia88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Curse Of Rocky"
I can't wait til next week to see Lisi and Rocky go head to head. He reminds me of Rob M survivor all stars. Let's hope he is out soon. He sounds and acts like an idiot. I hope all those guys that voted Anthony out go next. I'm for anyone on the other team now. I used to like Alex, but he allowed Rocky to be mean to Anthony and still voted Anthony out. I would have changed my vote and got rid of Rocky. He is the devil.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-22-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Curse Of Rocky"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-07 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

The right guy got booted last night. The fact that people would rather keep James around than Anthony shows how useless he is. Of course, once again James and Mookie have put themselves in the minority by voting out one of their own. However, I don't think Mookie is in any danger considering if Ravu loses again Lisi is almost certain to go, or James if Moto stays aligned, which I hope they don't.
It was a disappointment that Ravu lost again, though James' gloating made that a foregone conclusion. I was hoping to see Boo sent home so that Stacy and Lisi would lose their pompous pool boy. He had the million in the bag? Whuh? He had an alliance of 5, and a shaky one at that, and again, an alliance of 5 has never been the majority at merge except Thailand yet all these people seem to think it is the Holy Grail. Regardless, thanks to his alliance-mates' treatment of Cassandra and his indifference about it, Boo is looking at getting his just desserts. I was looking forward to seeing Stacy and Lisi's attitudes after that.
Wasn't Lisi's response after reading the easiest list of clues in Survivor history- "whatever"? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! What an idiot!! And she gets into a verbal spat with Jeff after she talks about quitting. What a loser! It was hilarious and no surprise that she was left unchosen, and yes, disappointing that she was immune. But her and James being on the same tribe could be the best thing to happen this whole season. We will see!

Ripley 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ripley Click to send private message to Ripley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Curse Of Rocky"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-07 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Lisi is defiantly going to be Rocky's next target,Who else in his mind is lower on the totem pole.If Rocky isn't voted out within the next two tribal councils it will be a miracle.He isn't even any good at the challenges,it would be one thing to have a big mouth that could back it up.I would love to see Rocky meet Anthony on the street someday after the show.
Great challenge this week.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-07, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Curse Of Rocky"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-07 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

It doesn't seem to have occurred to Rocky that he and Mookie could be at the bottom of the totem pole with Lisi coming over. Oh but wait -- Edgardo, Alex and Dreamz pulled Mookie into an alliance.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-07, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Curse Of Rocky"
I know Earl mentioned Boo as a target if they had needed one but NuMoto desperately need Boo's muscle. Stacy would be the first out of that tribe, I'd say.

Michelle thought of her safety when she chose Cassandra over Dre but no one said anything about it to her. It was a good thing she fought hard during the challenge to help her team win.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-07, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Curse Of Rocky"
Michelle and Yau-Man are going to prove to be hard workers, no matter what team they are on, I think.

I'd love to see YM find the IM and take this whole thing! The little guy, who just sits quietly, does his own thing while all the big mouthed braggers around him go on and on about how great they are!!

I was hoping Lisi would be eaten by a snake when she was on the island, but I don't think any of them could have digested her bitterness!! She needs to go NOW! I'm surprised Jeff didn't challenge her on that-as he's done in the past with a few other players who whined and cried about wanting to go home. She'll see her time coming sooner than later.

Now is when we're really going to see the personalities of these players shine out. And I'm just getting to finally know their names!! Before last night, I didn't even know who BOO was!! HA. Most of that cushy tribe was a blur to me....

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Curse Of Rocky"
My initial reaction was to vote off Boo too, but then again he's pretty much in the same place as Stacey with his old tribe. Neither Alex or Ed could read Boo and seeming how he shared the same views of Lisi and Stacey (which Alex and Ed did not agree with) he is no more a threat "strategically" than Stacey. Considering Boo is good at the challenges it probably would be best to keep him over Stacey, in my opinion.

In my opinion, Dreamz needs to gain some loyalty from players. It seems to me that he's generally liked by Ed and Alex but I think they would easily replace him with Mookie. It may be wise to get closer to Mookie and when merge takes place reconnect with Cassandra, who will probably make "friends" with Earl and Yau Man.

I just think it's unbelievable how long Yau Man has lasted. I was sure that his tribe would vote him out with all the losses considering he isn't exactly the best at the challenges, then again he was the only one who suceeded in the "wrestling" challenge. Yau Man has to be doing something other than being adorable, nice and useful around camp and I'm wondering if we will start seeing more of his strategy. The way Yau Man talks I just can't see him as a typical UTR player.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •