The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Would you play? Who would you be?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-11-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lainabee Click to send private message to Lainabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Would you play? Who would you be?"
I was thinking before I saw this Survivor (I didn't see a second of the first one), that I would never ever go on that show! I mean, no food, hard challenges, bugs... I didn't think I could hack it! But now seeing the show, I kind of wish I was an American so I could apply for the 3rd one. (It doesn't hurt that guys looking like Colby are playing).

So then who would I be? I don't have the first group to pick from, but from the second...it's hard to say. I think I'd be a mix of Tina and maybe Amber and a little bit of Colby. Amber in that she's just quiet and friendly (maybe I'm exaggerating..LOL), Tina in that she's in it for the team and for herself and I hope that she wins, and Colby in that he's kind of laid back and doing a lot of thinking in his head about how to win.

So how about you guys? Anyone want to form an alliance with me? Keep in mind the blend I'm talking about is not a physical mix of the three... they're attractive, but I don't think that could work! LOL

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Would you play? Who would you b... ACPS65 03-11-01 1
   Rudy? Cherberrie 03-12-01 2
       RE: Rudy? Beeta 03-12-01 3
 RE: Would you play? Who would you b... Kokoro 03-12-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-01, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Would you play? Who would you be?"
Ehm....probably mostly Jeff....not in a homosexual way, thats fer sure.....maybe a little Keith.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rudy?"
Rudy? Rudy, is that you? If so, I want to be in YOUR alliance!

Beeta 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-01, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Beeta Click to send private message to Beeta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rudy?"
Me too,Rudy!! But I can't eat the worm!(no wise cracks please.)

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-01, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Would you play? Who would you be?"
I'd be Colleen and Rich(as if that's even possible ;) Likable, cute, and yet devious enough to win!

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •