The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"survivorsean"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorsean 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"survivorsean"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-01 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

Hey thanks for all the messages, good and bad. I am not worried about any confidentiality agreement (which is only binding for my show by the way), because my opinions are only speculation. CBS has told me nothing. So I cannot reveal any "inner workings" of SII, because I literally know nothing about them. I'm just guessing, putting the clues together like you sleuths (well only some of you have your sh*t together).
That celebrity line on my website (in the intro). Sorry about that...I should have written "D-list celebrity" putting me with the likes of Willy Ames and...Tito Jackson. Ha.
OK, that's it. The board is entertaining nonetheless.
Come visit my site if you can stomach it.
Webmaster...Please remove that insult next to my posting name. Funny, but a little unnecessary. If I see it I won't be posting.
DrSean

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: survivorsean Cherberrie 03-12-01 1
 RE: survivorsean Beeta 03-12-01 2
 RE: survivorsean Superman 03-12-01 3
   RE: survivorsean VampKira 03-12-01 4
 RE: survivorsean ItzLisa 03-12-01 5
   RE: survivorsean Bushwacker 03-12-01 6
       Yeesh...lighten up everyone... ACPS65 03-12-01 7
           RE: Yeesh...lighten up everyone... Cherberrie 03-12-01 8
 RE: survivorsean Minstrel 03-12-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 10:53 AM (EST)
1. "RE: survivorsean"
>Webmaster...Please remove that insult next to
>my posting name. Funny, but a little unnecessary. If I
>see it I won't be posting.

LOL at Sean. So, you don't like the attention whore counter? I guess you won't be posting anymore cause I don't see it going anywhere too soon!

Beeta 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-01, 10:57 AM (EST)
2. "RE: survivorsean"
By insult do you mean "desperate whore postings"? We all have that by our screen name. Kinda funny, I think.

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-01, 11:00 AM (EST)
3. "RE: survivorsean"
>Webmaster...Please remove that insult next to my posting name. Funny, but a little unnecessary. If I see it I won't be posting.

Oh......the irony of it all.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-01, 11:51 AM (EST)
4. "RE: survivorsean"
Sean..

Thank you once again for answering my message..I'll bet you find this site a hoot! And as far as the "Attention Whore Postings"..that title belongs to us all..lol..all in good fun because we spend so much time on here. ;) See you are at two so far..me? uhh...300something..LOL.. Please come back!

**GO NICK**

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-01, 12:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: survivorsean"

>Webmaster...Please remove that insult next to my posting name. Funny, but a little unnecessary. If I see it I won't be posting.

***Uhhhhh, a teensy bit of the pot calling the kettle black, don'tcha think??? Relax, doc, it's just a joke - we ALL have them - every one of us who posts here, including the webmaster himself, I believe!

And if it makes you feel any better, I've only been posting here a very short time, and my desperate attention whore posts are way higher than yours!!!! (What can I say - I love the sound of my own voice...or the look of my own posts!)

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-01, 02:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: survivorsean"
So Sean, you really think you should be treated differently from everyone else? We certainly haven't seen why yet. Maybe we should just put the alphabet after your name. You would really stand out then.

BTW, the alphabet strategy wasn't that bad from someone who know they had no chance to win the game.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-12-01, 05:27 PM (EST)
7. "Yeesh...lighten up everyone..."
I think we should all be happy that we have a "Survivor"-alumni with us....I think what he has to say is a great deal more intresting and provocative then alot of you....No offense, but yeah. LOL

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 07:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Yeesh...lighten up everyone..."
>I think what he has to say is a great deal more intresting
>and provocative then alot of you....No offense, but yeah.
>LOL

And, a heck of alot more interesting than what YOU have to say ACPS65! No offense, but yeah. LOL.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-12-01, 07:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: survivorsean"
"DrSean," in a forum as this where there is little hope of revealing true identity, it makes little sense to be sensitive to such matters. It is far more important to be concentrating on the major part of "the game," which in this case, is the post itself. I could care less who you really are. What I care about is what you have to say and how you say it. But if you are that sensitive to the issue, I find it a humor of your own rhetoric. So please, post your thoughts about the issues of S2 and don't worry about the small stuff.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •