URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 418
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Would you play? Who would you be?"

Posted by Lainabee on 03-11-01 at 03:51 PM
I was thinking before I saw this Survivor (I didn't see a second of the first one), that I would never ever go on that show! I mean, no food, hard challenges, bugs... I didn't think I could hack it! But now seeing the show, I kind of wish I was an American so I could apply for the 3rd one. (It doesn't hurt that guys looking like Colby are playing).

So then who would I be? I don't have the first group to pick from, but from the second...it's hard to say. I think I'd be a mix of Tina and maybe Amber and a little bit of Colby. Amber in that she's just quiet and friendly (maybe I'm exaggerating..LOL), Tina in that she's in it for the team and for herself and I hope that she wins, and Colby in that he's kind of laid back and doing a lot of thinking in his head about how to win.

So how about you guys? Anyone want to form an alliance with me? Keep in mind the blend I'm talking about is not a physical mix of the three... they're attractive, but I don't think that could work! LOL

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Would you play? Who would you be?"
Posted by ACPS65 on 03-11-01 at 04:24 PM
Ehm....probably mostly Jeff....not in a homosexual way, thats fer sure.....maybe a little Keith.

"Rudy?"
Posted by Cherberrie on 03-12-01 at 06:50 AM
Rudy? Rudy, is that you? If so, I want to be in YOUR alliance!

"RE: Rudy?"
Posted by Beeta on 03-12-01 at 11:01 AM
Me too,Rudy!! But I can't eat the worm!(no wise cracks please.)

"RE: Would you play? Who would you be?"
Posted by Kokoro on 03-12-01 at 04:10 PM
I'd be Colleen and Rich(as if that's even possible ;) Likable, cute, and yet devious enough to win!

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.