The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"“Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-11, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"“Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""

Like bringing a huge battleship into home port, it’s not easy to wrap up a season of Survivor. We stretch the recap a little, rush the challenges a bit, but we ultimately tie up the story lines and shut down the engines.

If you braved the double dose of Survivor love and the Reunion Show as I did, you’ll need some time to dry your tears, put things in perspective and figure out what you learned on Redemption Couch.

Maybe your life parallels those surviving Survivors and you grew closer to the figurehead of your chosen religion, proposed to a Survivor “who’s dat?” from a previous season or had someone in a studio audience affirm that they once attended a training seminar where you were also seen.

I dunno . . . stranger things have happened.

I will consider all of this and more while I endeavor to give you a more detailed recap very soon. Until then, snark, snap and basically leave no scathing stone unturned. Rob and his “girl puppets” would expect nothing less.

Mark "Getting wasted at the After Party" Burnett

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Pl... samboohoo 05-16-11 1
 RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Pl... jbug 05-16-11 2
   RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Pl... suzzee 05-17-11 5
 Ohhhhhh Robbbbbbbb suzzee 05-16-11 3
 I'll be back. suzzee 05-17-11 4
   So Will I.. foonermints 05-19-11 7
       RE: So Will I.. RollDdice 05-19-11 12
 I know, you all want to be me!! Scarlett O Hara 05-17-11 6
   RE: I know, you all want to be me!! foonermints 05-19-11 8
   *ignore* tribephyl 05-19-11 9
   RE: I know, you all want to be me!! samboohoo 05-19-11 10
       RE: I know, you all want to be me!! suzzee 05-19-11 11
           RE: I know, you all want to be me!! RollDdice 07-07-11 13
 RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Pl... ra8secs 07-08-11 14
   RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Pl... RollDdice 07-08-11 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-11, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""
Um, hi. *looks at Rob* I'm here in the final three. *looks at Rob* I'm so excited. Rob and I did all of this together. *looks at Rob* Ash, I love you. *looks at Rob*

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-11, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""
Did everyone notice how angry I looked at each TC?
Well, I wasn't, I was constipated.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-11, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""
You're hot <3. So. Got any money left of that football career?

Picking great alliances love matches since Episode 1 the Finale!

05-16-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ohhhhhh Robbbbbbbb"
Welcome to I found Religion Redemption, Retread, Redumption Island. I'll be back Losers and you will LOVE me.

As if once wasn't enough....

05-17-11, 10:44 AM (EST)
4. "I'll be back."
Casting for bellhops, kitchen help and a condo manager for next seasons Redemption Island II, "How much worse can it get!"

I'm coming back, redemption for Redemption. WTF Burnett.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "So Will I.."

05-19-11, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: So Will I.."
But I lost your number. . .

Mark "You're not exactly on my speed dial" Burnett

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-11, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I know, you all want to be me!!"
All in a day's work -- putting up with idiots for 39 days is A-OK with me, just as long as EPMB shows me the money! YEAH BABY!!! My wife's got nothun on me now -- not only did I bring home the bacon, I brought home the extra bacon as well! It's a clean sweep for the Rawbfadda! I want to thank my fellow Ometepes for allowing me into their tribe where I dominated the game from day one! Phillip, my Secret Agent friend, with my deep pockets and connections to Survivor Top Brass, I've secured a place for you in a future episode -- Phile v. RussHell. I'm sure it'll be a Fan Favorite. Natalie, my lovely little Princess, I'm sure you'll grow up and find your prince. You were a loyal soldier and I'll never forget our nightly spooning. If I didn't have Ambuh and the girls, I might've given you a second look.

For now, thank you all. I know ... you all want to be me. Show me the love!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I know, you all want to be me!!"
<crickets>

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "*ignore*"
I ain't talking to you, Rob.

I'm gonna go hang out with Lex.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I know, you all want to be me!!"
*swoon, thud*

Wait, I do have your permission to do that, right?

05-19-11, 09:49 AM (EST)
11. "RE: I know, you all want to be me!!"
The tag line on your siggie turned out to be simply prophetic.
LOL

07-07-11, 12:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I know, you all want to be me!!"
The tag line on your siggie turned out to be simply
prophetic pathetic LOL.

Fixed that for you.

Mark "Plotting and Planning World Domination" Burnett

ra8secs 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-11, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ra8secs Click to send private message to ra8secs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""
Should'nt we call him Cap'n Rob?

Like Cap'n Ron of the boat movie?

07-08-11, 05:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""

We've called him a lot worse than that.

Repeatedly.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •