URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4143
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""

Posted by RollDdice on 05-16-11 at 03:30 AM

Like bringing a huge battleship into home port, it’s not easy to wrap up a season of Survivor. We stretch the recap a little, rush the challenges a bit, but we ultimately tie up the story lines and shut down the engines.

If you braved the double dose of Survivor love and the Reunion Show as I did, you’ll need some time to dry your tears, put things in perspective and figure out what you learned on Redemption Couch.

Maybe your life parallels those surviving Survivors and you grew closer to the figurehead of your chosen religion, proposed to a Survivor “who’s dat?” from a previous season or had someone in a studio audience affirm that they once attended a training seminar where you were also seen.

I dunno . . . stranger things have happened.

I will consider all of this and more while I endeavor to give you a more detailed recap very soon. Until then, snark, snap and basically leave no scathing stone unturned. Rob and his “girl puppets” would expect nothing less.

Mark "Getting wasted at the After Party" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""
Posted by samboohoo on 05-16-11 at 08:37 AM
Um, hi. *looks at Rob* I'm here in the final three. *looks at Rob* I'm so excited. Rob and I did all of this together. *looks at Rob* Ash, I love you. *looks at Rob*

"RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep14: ‘Played with a style that would make a mob boss proud.’""
Posted by jbug on 05-16-11 at 11:24 AM
Did everyone notice how angry I looked at each TC?
Well, I wasn't, I was constipated.

Posted by suzzee on 05-17-11 at 10:47 AM
You're hot <3. So. Got any money left of that football career?

Picking great alliances love matches since Episode 1 the Finale!

"Ohhhhhh Robbbbbbbb"
Posted by suzzee on 05-16-11 at 11:26 AM
Welcome to I found Religion Redemption, Retread, Redumption Island. I'll be back Losers and you will LOVE me.

As if once wasn't enough....

"I'll be back."
Posted by suzzee on 05-17-11 at 10:44 AM
Casting for bellhops, kitchen help and a condo manager for next seasons Redemption Island II, "How much worse can it get!"

I'm coming back, redemption for Redemption. WTF Burnett.

"So Will I.."
Posted by foonermints on 05-19-11 at 01:33 AM

"RE: So Will I.."
Posted by RollDdice on 05-19-11 at 11:09 AM
But I lost your number. . .

Mark "You're not exactly on my speed dial" Burnett

"I know, you all want to be me!!"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-17-11 at 09:51 PM
All in a day's work -- putting up with idiots for 39 days is A-OK with me, just as long as EPMB shows me the money! YEAH BABY!!! My wife's got nothun on me now -- not only did I bring home the bacon, I brought home the extra bacon as well! It's a clean sweep for the Rawbfadda! I want to thank my fellow Ometepes for allowing me into their tribe where I dominated the game from day one! Phillip, my Secret Agent friend, with my deep pockets and connections to Survivor Top Brass, I've secured a place for you in a future episode -- Phile v. RussHell. I'm sure it'll be a Fan Favorite. Natalie, my lovely little Princess, I'm sure you'll grow up and find your prince. You were a loyal soldier and I'll never forget our nightly spooning. If I didn't have Ambuh and the girls, I might've given you a second look.

For now, thank you all. I know ... you all want to be me. Show me the love!

"RE: I know, you all want to be me!!"
Posted by foonermints on 05-19-11 at 01:36 AM
<crickets>

"*ignore*"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-19-11 at 02:24 AM
I ain't talking to you, Rob.

I'm gonna go hang out with Lex.

Posted by samboohoo on 05-19-11 at 09:39 AM
*swoon, thud*

Wait, I do have your permission to do that, right?

Posted by suzzee on 05-19-11 at 09:49 AM
The tag line on your siggie turned out to be simply prophetic.
LOL

Posted by RollDdice on 07-07-11 at 12:02 PM
The tag line on your siggie turned out to be simply
prophetic pathetic LOL.

Fixed that for you.

Mark "Plotting and Planning World Domination" Burnett

Posted by ra8secs on 07-08-11 at 06:27 AM
Should'nt we call him Cap'n Rob?

Like Cap'n Ron of the boat movie?

Posted by RollDdice on 07-08-11 at 05:30 PM

We've called him a lot worse than that.

Repeatedly.