The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JohnVito & Jill and the FF"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-02, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JohnVito & Jill and the FF"
JV&J are now the only team left with a FF in this race. If they can make it through the next elimination point and save it, then they will be assured a spot in the final three.

Do you think they'll hold off and use it when it's the most advantageous, or should they use it in the next elimination round to assure themselves that they'll stay in the game.

Whichever way they choose, it gives them an advantage over the other 4 teams left.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JohnVito & Jill and the FF cmaybur 11-22-02 1
   RE: JohnVito & Jill and the FF VA Slim 11-25-02 4
 Not that it would amount to a hill ... corcam 11-23-02 2
   Thought this might save you some ma... Esbea 11-23-02 3
       RE: Thought this might save you som... corcam 11-25-02 5
 RE: JohnVito & Jill and the FF TARantado 12-02-02 6
   RE: JohnVito & Jill and the FF Cole 12-02-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JohnVito & Jill and the FF"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-02 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

Since Jack and Jill are my pick for the next team to be eliminated, my guess is they will not go after the Fast Forward. They're in the middle of the pack, know they are the only team left who can go for it, and will probably save it until they think they need it. Too bad they won't realize they need it until they step on the mat in Singapore and find out they are eliminated...

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JohnVito & Jill and the FF"
Good point. I put the following in another thread, but it serves just as well here:

In TAR1 at the point where only 5 teams remain, only Guidos and Momily had not used their FF (they were in 4th and 5th place at that point). During the elimination of 5th place episode, they both went for the FF with the Guidos winning it (then blowing it) and Momily had their meltdown and lost without using the FF. In TAR2, 3 of the 5 remaining teams (in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd) had not used the FF by this point. All used their FF's to remain in contention until the last episode. Here we have only 1 team still holding onto the opportunity to use the FF - JV/J. They are in 3rd, a few hours behind 1st but a couple of hours ahead of 5th. Knowing that they are the only ones left with the FF they try to race and save it for later but stumble by the next elimination point and are off to "Loser Island".

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-02, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Not that it would amount to a hill of beans but............"
I was messing around and I averaged out the placement that the teams have placed during the last 7 legs of the race including their ff.

F/Z 2--5--3--2--4--2--1

JV/J 5--7--7--6--4--5--3

D/D 11--1--1--3--3--4--2

K/G 1--6--2--1--1--3--5

T/I 9--10--9--5--6--1--4

AVG F/Z 2.71, D/D 3.57, JV/J 5.29, T/I 6.29, K/G 2.71

I figure I did this right I am sure I will burn if I am wrong :O

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thought this might save you some math...."
I took the time to figure that out once too..and youre probably right...however CBS has this (rounded) info on the TAR3 website under the "Leaderboard". This is what they have for this week:
Ken/Gerard 3
Flo/Zac 3
DD 4
JVJ 5
Teri/Ian 6

Statistically, Teri and Ian should have been out long ago.

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-25-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thought this might save you some math...."
Ahh you learn something new everyday I didn't know that was there.

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JohnVito & Jill and the FF"
I really do hope they don't use the fast forward for this next leg. They are only a minute behind Ken/Gerald. They should use it to get to the final three, not the final four.

What's worse is that the only benefit that the fast forward could give them in a non-elimination leg is time, which could be easily be useless when the teams bunch up. The fast forward hopefully gives them assurance of not being eliminated if it were an elimination leg.

Problem is they (and we) can only speculate which legs are elimination and non-elimination legs.

Good luck to JVJ !

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JohnVito & Jill and the FF"
<<I really do hope they don't use the fast forward for this next leg. They are only a minute behind Ken/Gerald. They should use it to get to the final three, not the final four.>>

I think they will think similarly and try and save their fast forward. But as much as I like this team, I think they will be eliminated in the next leg because they will want to save their FF for the final three.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •