The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tregard 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-30-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tregard Click to send private message to Tregard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep?"
Considering we have had 1 U-Turn and 1 Fast Foward (unused and unaired) so far, and there are only 2 legs left, does that mean that the next episode will contain both a Fast Foward and a U-Turn?
Either I have missed a Fast Foward or They are having both on the next leg. That will cause problems if true, what if the team in last takes a fast foward, doesn't make it to the U-Turn first, and gets U-Turned?

I mean, they wouldn't put a U-Turn on the last leg, and they Deffinately wouldn't put a fast foward on the last leg.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep? Seana 04-30-09 1
 RE: Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep? Molaholic 04-30-09 2
   RE: Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep? Knight 05-01-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-09, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep?"
Welcome, Tregard!

Having anal-retentively documented Roadblocks and, as a result, Fast Forwards for several seasons now, I feel in a position to sort-of answer this question. I made note of when Fast Forwards have appeared in previous seasons in my Roadblock Tally thread (scroll to the bottom of the linked post).

Also, you'll see there that in Seasons 10 and 12, there was only one FF. It's possible that they just weren't shown, like the FF on Leg 7 of the current season, which is also discussed in the Tally thread (Check out BlueIris's Post #21).

So all of this to say if there's going to be another FF, it'll probably be this week.

I never kept track of U-Turns, so I don't know about that. It does seem unlikely that there would be both a U-Turn and an FF in the same leg, and a Superleg at that. Possibly there already was one, and no-one chose to use it. Which also seems unlikely.

Hopefully this wasn't too confusing. I drank coffee with caffeine in it earlier instead of my usual decaf and now I'm all jittery. *shaky smile*

Wheel of tribe

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-09, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep?"
According to the commercial aired during Survivor, there's a U Turn afoot this week.

Knight 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-09, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Knight Click to send private message to Knight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep?"
According to Reality Racers - posted on April 2:

Leg 4 - the first of 2 U-turns ...
Luke U-turned Amanda and Kris to help Jaime and Cara

reportedly there will be
2 Fast Forwards in the race FF

the speed bump was completed by eliminated team Christie
and Jodi in leg 6 of the race

non-elimination - leg 5 - Christie and Jodie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •