URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3812
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep?"

Posted by Tregard on 04-30-09 at 10:50 AM
Considering we have had 1 U-Turn and 1 Fast Foward (unused and unaired) so far, and there are only 2 legs left, does that mean that the next episode will contain both a Fast Foward and a U-Turn?
Either I have missed a Fast Foward or They are having both on the next leg. That will cause problems if true, what if the team in last takes a fast foward, doesn't make it to the U-Turn first, and gets U-Turned?

I mean, they wouldn't put a U-Turn on the last leg, and they Deffinately wouldn't put a fast foward on the last leg.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Fast Foward and U-Turn next ep?"
Posted by Seana on 04-30-09 at 03:11 PM
Welcome, Tregard!

Having anal-retentively documented Roadblocks and, as a result, Fast Forwards for several seasons now, I feel in a position to sort-of answer this question. I made note of when Fast Forwards have appeared in previous seasons in my Roadblock Tally thread (scroll to the bottom of the linked post).

Also, you'll see there that in Seasons 10 and 12, there was only one FF. It's possible that they just weren't shown, like the FF on Leg 7 of the current season, which is also discussed in the Tally thread (Check out BlueIris's Post #21).

So all of this to say if there's going to be another FF, it'll probably be this week.

I never kept track of U-Turns, so I don't know about that. It does seem unlikely that there would be both a U-Turn and an FF in the same leg, and a Superleg at that. Possibly there already was one, and no-one chose to use it. Which also seems unlikely.

Hopefully this wasn't too confusing. I drank coffee with caffeine in it earlier instead of my usual decaf and now I'm all jittery. *shaky smile*

Wheel of tribe

Posted by Molaholic on 04-30-09 at 11:12 PM
According to the commercial aired during Survivor, there's a U Turn afoot this week.

Posted by Knight on 05-01-09 at 08:30 PM
According to Reality Racers - posted on April 2:

Leg 4 - the first of 2 U-turns ...
Luke U-turned Amanda and Kris to help Jaime and Cara

reportedly there will be
2 Fast Forwards in the race FF

the speed bump was completed by eliminated team Christie
and Jodi in leg 6 of the race

non-elimination - leg 5 - Christie and Jodie