The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Roadblock Tally, TAR 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-09, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Roadblock Tally, TAR 14"
Honestly, I just can't help myself. So with another season of TAR comes another thread detailing who did which Roadblock. And the odd comment.

Episode 1: No Idea what they called it, but it was bungee jumping off a dam. Prolly “Bungee Jump”. Yeah, let’s go with that. Great big thanks to Devious Weasel for his summary, without which I wouldn’t have any idea who had done this Roadblock. All hail the hirsute one.

OK, so:

Episode 1: Bungee Jump
Pretty self-explanatory, really.
Who? Victor, Michael, Luke, Mike, Victoria, Jodi, Kris, Jamie (sigh), Preston, Steve, Jen

Episode 2: Paraglide
Paraglide (tandem parachute glide) from the top of a mountain. If wind conditions aren't favourable, racers may choose to wait until they improve or hike down the mountain (approx. 1 hour).
Who? Tammy, Kris, Mel, Margie, Jen, Christie, Mark, Linda, Victoria, Cara

Tally

Mark.......1
Michael...1

Tammy...1
Victor.....1

Margie...1
Luke......1

Cara.....1
Jamie...1

Mel.....1
Mike...1

Brad.......0
Victoria...2

Amanda...0
Kris.........2

Kisha...0
Jen.....2

Christie...1
Jodi........1

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer...0

Linda......1
Steve......1

Comments

- Mel was the only one to actually do the glide. Everyone else chose the hike.

- It's been a long time since I really felt for a racer. Poor Linda. I'm glad she got a ride back. I thought about whether she would incur a penalty (if they hadn't come in last). Since she did actually hike down the hill, probably not.

- Sorry about the aqua. Brown and maroon look very much alike and yellow is just as bad. I'll switch around the colours as teams with less eye-jarring colours are eliminated. Or hey, maybe Amanda and Kris will screw up and I won't have to bother.

Snowiness by tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Roadblock Tally, TAR 14 kidflash212 02-23-09 1
 Episode 3 Seana 03-02-09 2
   RE: Episode 3 emydi 03-02-09 3
       RE: Episode 3 Seana 03-03-09 4
 Episode 4 Seana 03-09-09 5
   RE: Episode 4 shimane22 03-09-09 6
   RE: Episode 4 vince3 03-09-09 7
       RE: Episode 4 featherfish81 03-10-09 8
       RE: Episode 4 dragonflies 03-16-09 10
 Episode 5 Seana 03-15-09 9
   RE: Episode 5 shimane22 03-16-09 11
   RE: Episode 5 emydi 03-16-09 12
 Episode 6 Seana 03-22-09 13
   RE: Episode 6 featherfish81 03-26-09 14
 Episode 7 Seana 03-29-09 15
 Episode 8 Seana 04-13-09 16
   RE: Episode 8 shimane22 04-13-09 17
   RE: Episode 8 Belle Book 04-13-09 18
 Episode 9 Seana 04-19-09 19
   RE: Episode 9 HobbsofMI 04-20-09 20
   RE: Episode 9 BlueIris 04-20-09 21
       RE: Episode 9 Seana 04-20-09 22
 Episode 10 Seana 04-26-09 23
   RE: Episode 10 jbug 04-27-09 24
   RE: Episode 10 featherfish81 04-27-09 25
   RE: Episode 10 shimane22 04-29-09 26
 Episode 11 Seana 05-03-09 27
 Finale Seana 05-10-09 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-09, 05:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Roadblock Tally, TAR 14"
Wouldn't be The Amazing Race without your tallies, Seana! So far roadblocks seem tougher this season - much better than Find your next destination in the grafitti on that wall.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-02-09, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-09 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-03-09 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

Episode 3: Perform Gymnastics
Perform a simple routine on each of three apparatus: beam, parallel bars and floor.
Who? Amanda, Margie, Mike, Kisha, Tammy, Cara, Mark, Jodi (thanks emydi!), Victoria

Paraglide (tandem parachute glide) from the top of a mountain. If wind conditions aren't favourable, racers may choose to wait until they improve or hike down the mountain (approx. 1 hour).

Who? Victor, Michael, Luke, Mike, Victoria, Jodi, Kris, Jamie (sigh), Preston, Steve, Jen

Tally

Mark.......2
Michael...1

Tammy...2
Victor.....1

Margie...2
Luke......1

Cara.....2
Jaime...1

Mel.....1
Mike...2

Amanda...1
Kris.........2

Kisha...1
Jen.....2

Christie...1
Jodi........2

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer...0

Linda......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Comments

- Can someone tell me if it really was Christie who did the RB? I have a terrible time telling them apart.

- The RB titles are truly dull. But! The tasks are surprisingly cool. Granted, this is only the 3rd episode, but I am pleased with the lack of search tasks.

- Mike + leotard = undesirable. Sorry, dude.

Editted because I looked at the tape again and it was Cara, not Jaime. Eek.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3"
It was Jodi, the one that did the bungee jump

03-03-09, 01:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 3"
Thank-you! I have editted. In fact, I thought it was Jodi at first, but changed my mind. That always used to happen to me on tests, too.

03-09-09, 00:08 AM (EST)
5. "Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-09 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Episode 4: Bobsled
Ride down a hill on a bobsled in 4 minutes or less. Spot and remember letters to spell the name of a Russian playwrite (Chekhov).
Who? Kisha, Christie, Victor, Luke, Jaime, Michael, Mel, Kris

Perform a simple routine on each of three apparatus: beam, parallel bars and floor.
Who? Amanda, Margie, Mike, Kisha, Tammy, Cara, Mark, Jodi (thanks emydi!), Victoria

Tally

Mark.......2
Michael...2

Tammy...2
Victor.....2

Margie...2
Luke......2

Cara.....2
Jaime...2

Mel.....2
Mike...2

Kisha...2
Jen.....2

Christie...2
Jodi........2

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer...0

Linda......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda.....1
Kris.......3

Comments

- I am now worried that Cara did the RB in Ep. 3. I have to re-watch the tape. Edit to add: watched it. It was Cara. See, this is what happens when I'm late to the season and miss the first ep. *sigh*

- How about these exciting RB names this season, eh?

- This would have been fun. Too bad so many people had never heard of Chekhov. I wanted to slap them, but DH got upset with me because he had never heard of him either. Apparently, I'm a pretentious snob.

Sig by agman

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-09, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4"
You're not a snob, as soon as I heard "Russian playwright" my mind went straight to Chekhov- and this was quickly reinforced as they showed the letters alongside the bobsled run. On the other hand, had I not already been familiar with the name I would have had a devil of a time re-arranging those letters.
I guess "Chekhov" is less of a pain than, say, "Solzhenitsyn", but there are still a lot of possible combinations.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4"
My only irritation about the "Chekhov" author puzzle was that there were apparently no Trekkies on the Race course........ either that or they edited out somebody saying "Nuclear Wessels"!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-10-09, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4"
I admit, it didn't occur to me right away. But seeing the letters I probably could have come up with it pretty quick. Even without that, though, there were only 7 letters, and I could probably have logically figured out some good guesses using some basic rules (separating the vowels and the H's, ending with a v is a good first guess in russian, etc)

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-09, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 4"
Don't even get me started on the Star Trek montage that was going on in our house during that roadblock...

03-15-09, 11:39 PM (EST)
9. "Episode 5"
Episode 5: Run a Marathon
Do a 10-minute warm-up, then strip down to your undies and run 1.4 miles to the Pit Stop in -4C weather.
Who? Luke, Tammy, Cara, Mike, Mark, Jen, Christie

Ride down a hill on a bobsled in 4 minutes or less. Spot and remember letters to spell the name of a Russian playwright (Chekhov).

Who? Victor, Michael, Luke, Mike, Victoria, Jodi, Kris, Jaime, Preston, Steve, Jen

Tally

Mark.......3
Michael...2

Tammy...3
Victor.....2

Margie...2
Luke......3

Cara.....3
Jaime...2

Mel.....2
Mike...3

Kisha...2
Jen......3

Christie...3
Jodi........2

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer...0

Linda......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda.....1
Kris.......3

Comments

- How long would it take to run 1.4 miles? Maybe 20 minutes? Hardly a marathon. I base this on my time of 8 minutes from high school. That was a while ago, so maybe say 10 minutes now for me to do a mile, and then almost half a mile again, so 15 minutes. Then tack on 5 more for crappy conditions. It would be 20 miserable minutes, that's for sure.

- I liked everyone's attitude. Cara, Jen and Christie stand out in my mind particularly. Cara was hoping for cat calls; Jen said she looked hot in her underwear and Christie was worried that her father would be embarrassed. Honourable mention to Victor, who had really wanted to go running in his undies.

- If I ever go on TAR, I'll remember to buy all new sports bras and functional, yet pretty matching underwear in addition to the new swimsuit I have always thought I would need.

Sig by agman

03-16-09, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 5"
I think I would have done well with any of the roadblocks so far, except maybe the gymnastics (although it didn't look too hard).

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-09, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 5"
I kept thinking what if Dandrew had gotten this roadblock last year....

03-22-09, 11:33 PM (EST)
13. "Episode 6"
Episode 6: Care for a Camel
Choose a small herd of camels. Fill their water trough until water spills out the little hole in the side. Make a mound of hay-like stuff as high as the line on a pole. IMPORTANT: Do these tasks with the provided traditional tools.
Who? Victor, Kisha, Mel, Margie, Jaime, Mark, Jodi

Do a 10-minute warm-up, then strip down to your undies and run 1.4 miles to the Pit Stop in -4C weather.

Ride down a hill on a bobsled in 4 minutes or less. Spot and remember letters to spell the name of a Russian playwright (Chekhov).

Who? Victor, Michael, Luke, Mike, Victoria, Jodi, Kris, Jaime, Preston, Steve, Jen

Tally

Mark.......4
Michael...2

Tammy...3
Victor.....3

Margie...3
Luke......3

Cara.....3
Jaime...3

Mel.....3
Mike...3

Kisha...3
Jen......3

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer....0

Linda.......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda...1
Kris.......3

Christie...3
Jodi........3

Comments

- Holy crap, what twits. I can't believe only Victor and Mel figured out to use the basket for the hay right off. WTF was everyone else doing, shoving hay down their shirts or using a pail? Yeah, it's a whole lot easier with the big basket, innit?

- Kisha commented that she never even had a pet, but this task was just lugging stuff around, not really taking care of an animal.

- I was starting to get a little sick of Mike moaning about how they'd chosen the wrong task and Mel mumbling apologies. I wish I were a nicer person so that I could see it as concern for each other.

Sig by agman

03-26-09, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 6"
I wonder why Michael didn't do the task - they'd been switching off every one before this.

03-29-09, 10:59 PM (EST)
15. "Episode 7"
Episode 7: No Roadblock shown

Episode 6: Care for Camel
Feed and water a small herd of camels using the provided traditional tools.

Tally

Mark.......4
Michael...2

Tammy...3
Victor.....3

Margie...3
Luke......3

Cara.....3
Jaime...3

Mel.....3
Mike...3

Kisha...3
Jen......3

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer....0

Linda.......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda...1
Kris.......3

Christie...3
Jodi........3

Comments

I hate it when that happens. No Roadblock shown means this count will be off unless we get some info from the CBS site or an interview. If anyone can help, please do.

Sig by agman

04-13-09, 01:05 AM (EST)
16. "Episode 8"
Episode 8: Attach Propeller
Attach an unwieldy propeller to a long-tailed boat.
Who? Margie, Jaime, Victor, Mark, Kisha

Paraglide (tandem parachute glide) from the top of a mountain.
If wind conditions aren't favourable, racers may choose to wait until they improve or hike down the mountain (approx. 1 hour).

Tally

Mark.......5
Michael...2

Tammy...3
Victor.....4

Margie...4
Luke......3

Cara.....3
Jaime...4

Kisha...4
Jen......3

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer....0

Linda.......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda...1
Kris.......3

Christie...3
Jodi........3

Mel.....3?
Mike...3?

Comments

- Mark and Michael are stupid in so many ways. Their method of dividing the RB's between them is only one. Of course, Michael may very well have done the RB from Ep7, which we didn't see. Even still, Michael will probably end up stuck with all the tasks at the end.

- There hasn't been a Fast Forward yet. In checking the last few seasons, I find:

Season 13: FF on Leg 4 and Leg 8.
Season 12: FF on Leg 7.
Season 11: FF on Leg 8 and Leg 10.
Season 10: FF on Leg 8.
Season 09: FF on Leg 7 and Leg 11.
Season 07: FF on Leg 5 and Leg 9.

Sig by agman

04-13-09, 03:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 8"
Nah, they'll probably violate the roadblock distribution rule as well and incur yet another penalty!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-09, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 8"
If they get far enough. Personally, I think they're going home next week.

04-19-09, 11:50 PM (EST)
19. "Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-09 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

Episode 9: Cormorant Fishing
Use a trained cormorant (a diving water bird) to retrieve 10 fish.
Who? Tammy, Jaime, Jen, Luke, Michael

If wind conditions aren't favourable, racers may choose to wait until they improve or hike down the mountain (approx. 1 hour).

Tally

Tammy...4
Victor.....4

Margie...4
Luke......4

Cara.....3
Jaime...5

Kisha...4
Jen......4

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer....0

Linda.......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda...1
Kris.......3

Christie...3
Jodi........3

Mel.....3?
Mike...3?

Mark.......5
Michael...3

Comments

- Yes, I laughed when Luke got bitten by the cormorant. This is probably because I'm prejudiced against deaf people.

- I also laughed when Tammy's birds flew off. This is likely because I'm prejudiced against Chinese people. Damned *insert epithet here*.

- I laughed again when someone's cormorants started fighting each other for the fish. This is mostly because I'm prejudiced against cormorants and want to see them get hurt.

ETA: Still no Fast Forward. Hmmmm...

Sig by agman.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 9"
I think the FF is next and two teams go for it but T&V lose out thus we have our final 3.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-09, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 9"
In an interview with Mel and Mike I read somewhere, I've searched for the interview but I can't find it now. Maybe ew.com?

Mel and Mike said there was a fast forward in India that was not aired. I believe they said it involved an orphanage.

04-20-09, 02:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-09 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

After a bit of searching, I can find a wikipedia entry and a TARflies thread that reference the interview, but not the interview itself. Admittedly, it was not an in-depth search. The upshot is that the FF in Leg 7 involved using your own money to buy supplies for an orphanage. Mel and Mike didn't try for it because they didn't think they would have enough money for the task. They supposed that that was everyone else's line of reasoning, too, since no-one went for the FF.

Awww. No-one wanted to get stuff for orphans?

So if the pattern holds, we may be due for another FF in Leg 11. Let's see what Phil says. "This is the only FF..." "This is the last of two FF's..."

Edit to say "may be", not "should be".

04-26-09, 11:28 PM (EST)
23. "Episode 10"
Episode 10: Get Foot Massage
Endure a painful 10-minute foot "massage" and 2 cups of tea.
Who? Cara, Kisha, Tammy, Luke

Tally

Tammy...5
Victor.....4

Margie...4
Luke......5

Cara.....4
Jaime...5

Kisha...5
Jen......4

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer....0

Linda.......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda...1
Kris.......3

Christie...3
Jodi........3

Mel.....3?
Mike...3?

Mark.......5
Michael...3

Comments

- In the beginning, I kind of laughed, but by the end, I felt badly for the person who had to do this RB.

- There's your "massagee, massagee", Mickey and Mark.

- I bet Cara, Kisha and Luke felt stupid for insisting it was their turn.

- Tammy managed the best of all of them. What's her secret, I wonder?

- If saying "uncle" just resets the clock to the beginning and you have to go through the whole thing again, who in their right mind would say "uncle"?

- If that tea is the kind I think it is, I developed a taste for that in high school. My best friend was Chinese. She introduced me to all kinds of interesting food, like the sesame balls with red bean paste inside. Gods, I love those things. Anyway, the tea looks like a bunch of little sticks in the bottom of your cup and has an odd flavour that I eventually found comforting. Go figure.

Sig by agman

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 10"
How funny that Luke and Kisha practically forced their partners to allow them to do the roadblock!

I think Tammy gritted her teeth and tried not to scream out loud because she wanted to make everyone think she was enjoying the Chinese experience.

Loved the grins on the faces of the ones giving the massages!
Anyone who loves inflicting pain on others would kill for a job like that.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

04-27-09, 10:52 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 10"
I think Tammy was the only one trying to relax and calm down, instead of tense up. And I wondered why anyone would cry uncle, too.

04-29-09, 12:45 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 10"
This roadblock could have been designed better- instead of having them re-start the massage from the beginning (why would anyone be dumb enough to choose that?), they could have set it up with a 20-minute penalty or something for the quitters... I think some of the teams might have taken that...

05-03-09, 11:08 PM (EST)
27. "Episode 11"
Episode 11: Eat Street Food
Eat fried grasshoppers, larvae, scorpions and starfish.
Who? Victor, Margie, Jen, Cara

Tally

Tammy...5
Victor.....5

Margie...5
Luke......5

Cara.....5
Jaime...5

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer....0

Linda.......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda...1
Kris.......3

Christie...3
Jodi........3

Mel.....3
Mike...3

Mark.......5
Michael...3

Kisha...5
Jen......5

Comments

- Ah, the gross food challenge...what would TAR be without it?

- If Jen had only eaten a little faster, she'd have had extra time to pee before going to the Pit Stop.

- Cara powered through that task. No drama, she just got it done. I can respect that.

- Margie looked disappointed when she said "It's gotta be me." I wonder if it was just her turn or if Luke had 6.

- All teams have the same 5-5 ratio now, apparently. I wonder if they're all, in fact 5-6. Thanks a bunch, TAR Producers.

Wheel of tribe

05-10-09, 11:04 PM (EST)
28. "Finale"
Episode 12/Finale: Create Surfboard Fence
Collect surfboards depicting various tasks from the Race and place them in the chronological order to form a fence.
Who? Luke, Victor, Jaime

The answers:

Leg 01 - Church of San Antonio
Leg 02 - Ruhpolding Gondola
Leg 03 - Romanian Gymnastics
Leg 04 - Krasnoyarsk Dam
Leg 05 - Novosibirsk Lada
Leg 06 - Jaipur Nose Flute Guy Pit Stop
Leg 07 - Phuket Zoo
Leg 08 - Bangkok Boats
Leg 09 - Guilin Cormorants
Leg 10 - Beijing Foot Massage
Leg 11 - Beijing "Delicacies"

Episode 11: Eat Street Food
Eat fried grasshoppers, larvae, scorpions and starfish.
Who? Victor, Margie, Jen, Cara

Tally

Tammy...5
Victor.....6

Margie...5
Luke......6

Cara.....5
Jaime...6

Eliminated Teams

Preston....1
Jennifer....0

Linda.......1
Steve......1

Brad.......0
Victoria...3

Amanda...1
Kris.......3

Christie...3
Jodi........3

Mel.....3
Mike...3

Mark.......5
Michael...3

Kisha...5
Jen......5

Comments

- Every team was expecting the task and it seemed like they all had a choice of which member would do the task. So perhaps there just wasn't an RB on Leg 7? Or there are new rules that despite the Lazy-a$$ Kim Rule, either team member may do the final RB? I think last season, both teammates did the final task of placing pictures from the legs in order. I seem to remember a field of clue boxes...

- Luke really seemed to have it until he got to that skull. What task did he think that was?

- I actually wish Luke hadn't helped Jaime, because he and Margie, though I didn't like them, did very well this leg. I was especially impressed at how they motored through the pig-carrying. Anyway, I think if Luke had managed to calm down a bit, he'd have figured out his mistake. Jaime, by her own admission, would never have gotten the first one.

- This stupid Roadblock took up over half the show. Booooooorrrrinnggg.

Sig by agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •