Gymnasts, Gypsies and Dracula?
YOU.GUYS.ROCK! It's great to see so many posters taking part in the lvoe list! The more the merrier! If you haven't participated yet, join the fun!
Be sure to check out last week's rankings, provided by kid-stat-flash, to see how your favorite team is doing.
This week, the teams set off to Bucharest, Romania and had to compete in a gymnastics roadblock where Nadia Comăneci trained. Donned in their Romanian team leotards, they had to perform on the balance beam, parallel bars and floor exercises. After that, teams had to take the train to Transylvania and find the Black Church. It was there where they encountered the detour - gypsy moves, where they had to load up stuff into a carriage to haul it - or - vampire remains, where they had to drag a coffin down a hill, unlock it, then take out and smash the pictures until they find a flag. Next, they were off to the pit stop!
Rank. Names (last week's rank)
1. Mel/Mike (5) – Awesome job on this leg! Who thought the old guy and the older guy could do it?
2. Margie/Luke (2) – Great team! ...and doing good!
3. Cara/Jaime (4) – Nice team. Staying with the bunch.
4. Amanda/Kris (6) – They showed up this week! They're not bad.
5. Mark/Michael (3) – Still fun, but didn't do so well this time.
6. Tammy/Victor (1) – OMG! What can I say? First trouble with the flight moves them to the back, then Victor thinks he's Béla Károlyi in the gym and finally, V won't listen when T says the route markers are the wrong color! This week was an implosion.
7. Kisha/Jen (8) – I still don't like them.
8. Christie/Jodi (9) – They are still stupid.
Philiminated: Brad/Victoria (7) – Bad choice with the connecting flights. Oh well.
OK! Your turn!!!
Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.
It's free, it's fun, it's MADNESS!!!