The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-09, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-09 AT 08:07 AM (EST)

Is There a Beer Challenge?

'cause I need one!

It's good to see some new folks posting on the lvoe list. I'd like to send a big welcome to all of you! ...and welcome back to all of you who have participated before. Make sure to come back each week and post again. Without you all, this thing just isn't the same.

Want to see how your favorite team stacks up so far? Well then, hurry on over to last week's rankings provided by the one and only kid-stat-flash!

This week, the teams set off from Switzerland to Munich, Germany and later Salzburg, Austria for the pit stop. Along the way, they were faced with a roadblock where they were to hang glide down a mountain. With too much wind, many teams chose to hike down instead. So was it really a roadblock? Or just an extra detour for one team member? Speaking of detours, this week the teams had to choose between throwing pies in each others faces or riding segways along an obstacle course.

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Tammy/Victor (2) – Good job on the whole leg. Looks like trouble is brewing next week.

2. Margie/Luke (3) – Good job on leg 2.

3. Mark/Michael (1) – They took a misstep with not calling ahead for a flight. They never caught back up. Still these guys are having a blast and that makes them fun.

4. Cara/Jaime (4) – Not bad again.

5. Mel/Mike (5) – Good job with staying to hang glide. Hubby and I both would have done the same just for the experience... and it paid off in the end!

6. Amanda/Kris (7) – They showed up this week and did good, so they move up my list.

7. Brad/Victoria (6) – Still meh.

8. Kisha/Jen (8) – Oh no. This team is in trouble. Will they be able to work together?

9. Christie/Jodi (9) – How dumb can you be?

Philiminated: Linda/Steve (10) – Please stop crying! I think we all knew they were not long for the race.

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 Max Headroom 02-23-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 Seana 02-23-09 2
 I'll play along jbug 02-23-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 emydi 02-23-09 4
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 LibraRising 02-24-09 12
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 emydi 02-24-09 13
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 featherfish81 02-24-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 MaryKat 02-23-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 Tazluli 02-23-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 dajaki 02-23-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 beau_30 02-23-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 shimane22 02-23-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 Belle Book 02-23-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 Starshine 02-24-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 kidflash212 02-24-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 michel 02-24-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 PlumBlossom 02-24-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 JanetFAN 02-24-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 Silver03 02-24-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 featherfish81 02-24-09 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 PsychoKitty 02-24-09 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 CTgirl 02-24-09 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 Scuba Steve 02-24-09 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 zorayah 02-25-09 24
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 Seana 02-25-09 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 warp_core breach 02-26-09 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 sittem 02-28-09 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 shilfiell 03-01-09 28
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 redbaronii 03-01-09 29
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2 louislam 03-01-09 30
 Week Two Results!! kidflash212 03-01-09 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
I've been to this episode's pit stop, Hellbrunn in Salzburg, Austria. I wonder if they'll have a task for the racers to make it through the gardens without getting squirted by one of the many hidden fountains? (I would fail. )

http://www.hellbrunn.at/hellbrunn/english/start/index.asp

Me likey:
1. Margie/Luke (1) - Still having fun and racing successfully, and they're fun to watch.
2. Cara/Jaime (3) - So far these two have concentrated on racing and avoided the "use our looks to get ahead" temptation. Let's hope that continues, as I like this team.
3. Amanda/Kris (5) - A strong showing for Kris/Jon v2.0. Amanda needs to do some roadblock tasks soon, though.
4. Mark/Michael (2) - Earn demerits for not calling ahead about flights, resulting in a lost lead and a later flight. Hopefully they're smart enough to learn from the mistake.

Meh:
5. Brad/Victoria (4) - Still on track for the traditional older team mid-race exit.
6. Mel/Mike (9) - Loved Mel's "God doesn't have time to deal with my no-wind request" commentary. I'm still not liking this team too much, though.
7. Tammy/Victor (6) - Only here because of racing competence, as I don't like their team dynamics or their attitudes.

Me no likey:
8. Kisha/Jen (8) - No.game.whatsoever. And lucky us, they're kicking up the bickering a notch in the next episode.
9. Christie/Jodi (7) - Dumb blondes indeed. Would someone please have the clue bird land on their shoulders? On second thought, never mind.

Philiminated. Linda/Steve (10) - A horrible miscast, as these two never had a chance, and they were disagreeable to boot. Producers: Why waste a TAR slot on them?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-09 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

Because I forgot about TAR, I didn't see the premiere, so this was the first time I have seen any of the teams.

1. Tammy/Victor – Cheerful and focussed. Well done all around.

2. Amanda/Kris – I was expecting more of a Freddie/Kendra thing, but was pleasantly surprised.

3. Margie/Luke – I didn't like him crabbing about which Detour to do, but that's all I have against them. Nice team.

4. Cara/Jaime – Not bad, not bad.

5. Mark/Michael - Dumb mistake not calling ahead. It was especially obvious, as the editting showed them in the car talking about how they were going to take it easy while all the other teams were grabbing cell phones and making reservations.

6. Mel/Mike – Really liked Mel's attitude, but still not feeling a lot of lvoe.

7. Brad/Victoria – Eh. *shrug*

8. Kisha/Jen – Wah. She's older so she gets everything. I never get anything 'cause I'm younger. Wah.

9. Christie/Jodi – Ah, what would TAR be without the dippy blonde team?

Philiminated: Linda/Steve – I found them painful to watch, and so am grateful that they were put out of my misery early on.

Thanks to Nutz and kidflash for the game and the stats!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'll play along"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-09 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

1. Brad/Victoria - I like a team who works together and appreciates being together. It it doesn't hurt that this is the token older couple - like me

2. Tammy/Victor - Tammy needs to lighten up a bit about older brother; it's been that way for 26 years - why would it change now? But over all, a good strong team.

3. Margie/Luke - I think if Luke could have screamed at his mom he would have. Sometimes our likes - & dislikes are based on how the teams speak to each other; so I'm watching Luke's reactions and expressions a bit more.

4. Mark/Michael - two fun guys. But they need to keep their heads on straight; quit thinking so much about the tasks being like stunts and get on with it.

5. Mel/Mike - good support to each other. Not knowing the alternative to the jump was walking down the mountain almost cost them; but a bit more confidence in themselves will help; loved that they handled the segways.

6. Amanda/Kris - Not much from these two yet.

7. Kisha/Jen - Sibling fighting - never ends does it? Older sibling is always right ^^see Tammy/Victor^^.

8. Cara/Jaime - I really don't know this team from Christie/Jodi.

9. Christie/Jodi - I really don't know this team from Cara/Jaime.

Philiminated: Linda/Steve - Was glad that Steve apologized to Linda. Wonder if he goes off like that IRL and always apologizes later? or if the apology was a surprise to her?
I don't think this was a waste of space. The first team eliminated was supposedly a young strong team and the next to the last ones were too.
I'd get tired of it if all the teams were like the last 4 on my list. Maybe that's why I ranked them this way (I really hadn't thought of it till just now). But I have all the young, model types at the bottom.
I enjoy seeing some 'real people' instead of all the young model types. This season does have more non-models than usual it seems.

oops, sorry Nutz, I almost got carried away.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Mel and Mike--(1)I love them I'm glad the wind changed for Mel to glide down the mountain. I think I would have waited too, well, maybe not. I liked how well they did the segway roadblock

2. Kris and Amanda--(4) They seem to be a very strong team without a lot of fighting/drama

3. Margie and Luke--(3) Luke has a temper and he's going after the redheads...now stop talking about being deaf and just run the race

4. Mark and Michael-(2) they did not have the best leg but I love their attitude

5. Cara & Jaime-(7)still don't know much about them...will a TARomance occur here with Luke?

6. Brad and Victoria--(9) meh, not seen much in this leg

7. Lakisha and Jennifer (6) Ugh...older sisters...

8. Christie and Jodi-(8)how hard was it to find the log cutting place, was it too dark? not good racers

9. Tammy and Victor(10)--yeah still hate em and oh goodie they fight next week...what a surprise

Philiminated: Linda and Steve(5)...I knew when they got rehab in editing that they were goners. I wish they had beat the "dumb blonds" their words not mine. They really are good people. They should let Linda and Steve go back to the tent with the beer and party with the Austrians.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-24-09, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
will a TARomance occur here with Luke

I can assure you that it won't.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_amazing_race_14/2009_Jan_28_team_details

A kyngsladye klassic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
ok, I hope I'm not the only one that saw it as flirting...

Ok then I guess School of Rock Mike has to step up the the plate...either side you know and with either Luke or the redheads

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-24-09, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Nope, looked like flirting to me, too. Not too overt, so I can see just being friends.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-09, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Mark and Michael - I like the ones that seem to have fun

2. Brad and Victoria - I like this team for the same reason. Nobody is having more fun than Victoria.

3.Margie and Luke - I'm glad they used the subtitles instead of having his mother translate.

4. Amanda and Kris - I really don't remember them.

5. Cara and Jaimie - I really don't remember these either.

6. Mel and Mike - I don't love them or hate them. I could have put them number 4.

7. Cristy and Jodi - They remind me of the divorcees from the last race.

8. Kisha and Jen - I really don't like watching the sibling rivalry.

9. Tammy and Victor - I don't like this team for the same reason as team #8.

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-09, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
For the most part, I really like all the contestants.

1. Margie & Luke (3) -Another good run!

2. Mel & Mike (4) - I was so happy that Mel waiting for the wind to die down worked for them.

3. Tammy & Victor (1) - I like the way they work together, although next week looks like there might be a bit of a break down.

4. Mark & Michael (2) - They are having fun.

5. Brad & Victoria (5) - They stayed the same for me.

6. Amanda & Kris (8) - A bit bland, but running a good race. I like that they don't seem to have any drama.

7. Cara & Jaime (7) - I really do not have an opinion of them.

8. LaKisha & Jen (6) - I am not sure which sister is which, but didn't the younger one know ahead of time that the older one has a personality of taking charge?

9. Christie & Jodi (10) - Not too bright.

Philiminated - Steve/Linda (9) - I really didn't think they had a chance. She was too emotional for this race (not that I wouldn't be). My opinion of him was raised when he apologized for treating her like that.

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-23-09, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Tammy/Victor
2. Margie/Luke
3. Brad/Victoria
4. Mark/Michael
5. Amanda/Kris
6. Mel/Mike
7. Cara/Jaime
8. Kisha/Jen
9. Christie/Jodi

Buh-Bye Linda and Steve: Don't the contestants have to take some type of mental stress test before being cast?

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-23-09, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Gotta keep the streak up... 7 Seasons of the Lvoe List and haven't missed yet... ;) Only one close call last season...

On to the rankings
1) Margie & Luke - Still Number one. Woohoo...
2) Tammy & Victor - Great leg...But trouble is brewing.
3) Mel & Mike - You know I actually like this team. And it was great with Mike when he said that God had better things to do.
4) Amanda & Kris - Not enough air time.. but they are probably like one everyone says Kris & Jon V.20
5) Cara & Jamie - Rooting for the redheads to be the First Female team to win..
6) Brad & Victoria - okay for now..
7) Mark & Michael - One Big mistake..
8) Kiesha & Jennifer -
9) Christie & Jodi - There not long for this race..
10) Linda & Steve - Sorry to see them go, but it was their time.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Margie/Luke (1) Margie IS the bionic woman. I like this team a lot.

2. Tammy/Victor (2) They did really well on this leg, but the bossy older sibling/frustrated younger sibling thing is getting old.

3. Amanda/Kris (6) Seem like fun, charming people.

4. Brad/Victoria (3) They seem pleasant and Victoria is fit and strong. Good casting.

5. Jaime/Cara (8) Not a lot of them in this leg, but they definitely seem like the most competent all-female team.

6. Kisha/Jen (4) Navigation issues don't bode well. They also seem to suffer from the same sibling dynamic as Azaria/Hendekea and Tammy/Victor.

7. Christie/Jodi (9) Except for finding the woodcutting thing after the detour, they ran a pretty OK leg. They stayed at the back because they started at the back. And at least they admitted they were acting like dumb blondes...

8. Mel/Mike (5) I still like them, but they really lucked out at the roadblock. We'll see how much more they have in them.

9. Mark/Michael (7) I don't think they're all that fun, and their complacency and arrogance at the beginning of the leg was just plain stupid and could have cost them the race.

Philiminated: Linda/Steve (10) They get to enjoy a nice vacation at Loserville and I don't have to watch them anymore. Win-win!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Here's my rankings of the teams this time:

1. Tammy & Victor -- they did very well this leg and came in first! Unfortunately, I might not like them this much for long if next week's previews are any indication.

2. Margie & Luke -- they're the Sentimental Favorites in this edition! Unfortunately, I have a good idea where Sentimental Favorites wind up in the Race -- and it's not in first place.

3. Mel & Mike -- can't blame you for waiting for the wind to die down, not with your pulled groin. It almost cost you, but things worked out.

4. Cara & Jamie -- I like this team. Luke likes them too.

5. Brad & Victoria -- did a good job on the Race, but a little meh for me right now.

6. Mark & Michael -- would've liked you more if you hadn't screwed up early on in the leg. Luckily you recovered.

7. Amanda & Kris -- I don't really know this team and if the previews are any indication, I won't know them for much longer.

8. Christie & Jodi -- you're like the next DanDrew. That's not a good thing.

9. LaKisha & Jen -- sibling issues will knock you out of the Race. But at least you're not Jennifer & Preston.

Philiminated: Linda & Steve. You weren't going to get far in the Race anyway.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-24-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Funny how these things change isn’t it

1. Mel and Mike – Not long for this race, but immense Kudos for a) Not praying for God to fix their problems, and b) Seriously enjoying the view. They seem like a good couple.

2. Brad and Victoria – Really didn’t think I would like them, but I sort of felt honour bound to because of the problems they have had. Unlike other contestants ***cough***Tyler and James***cough*** they have not harked on about their problems and really seem to enjoy the experiences that the race is bringing them.

3. Amanda and Kris – The second coming of Kris & Jon, although to be fair Kris has changed a lot for the worse, if Amanda is Jon he has improved. Seem like a nice couple, not particularly exciting though.

5. Michael and Mark – Still enjoying the race, it could have been the editing, but they seem to be taking the race far too seriously, I cannot blame them for not calling ahead to book a flight, I doubt I would have thought of it either. If I had never watched the show before that is.

6. Tammy and Victor – Enjoyed the pies, as did I, however I don’t really care for alpha teams.

7. Cara and Jaime – Still anodyne, but as the number of teams decrease we may get to know them better.

8. Margie and Luke – 1) Being deaf doesn’t excuse childish behaviour, 2) Run the race for yourself and not as a statement, let people take what they want from your race, don’t try to shove it down their throats.

9. Kisha and Jen – I really thought I would like them, I was really wrong. When team members are not talking to each other at the end of leg 2 it suggests that they are going home soon.

10. Christie/Jodi – Again I thought that they would be a good team, instead they drag bits of wood around a town, and slip in by the skin of their teeth again. Plus one of them looks like Caroline Rhea which disturbs me for some reason.

4. Linda and Steve – I didn’t like them last week, I really liked them this week, they seemed like honest people trying to do their best, I didn’t find them that creepy as I did Mary, and I did feel that his apology was sincere.

Something or Other

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Finally getting around to my list:

1)Cara & Jaime - I know we haven't seen much from them but I've noticed nothing negative and they are the most competitive all female team on the Race this year. And feel some loyalty to fellow redheads.

2)Margie & Luke - Drop them down one spot for Luke's petulance but I like them in general. I don't feel he's bringing up the deaf issue as much as the producers and editors are.

3)Mark & Michael - Bad move not calling ahead but these guys are gamers and I hope they stick around.

4)Amanda & Kris - So far, so dull. Seem nice but please show some personality soon. Kris is the only male eye candy this year.

5)Brad & Victoria - I like their attitude but I'm just not connecting with this pair.

6)Mel & Mike - They're okay, don't expect them to last much longer though. His injury is already slowing them down.

7)LaKisha & Jennifer - No bickering dating couple so we get the bickering sisters. And not very competent racers either.

8)Christie & Jodi - Going in to this season, I had high hopes that their background would make them a team to be reckoned with. I was wrong - completely inept so far.

9)Tammy & Victor - yeccchhh. His sing song way of talking was driving me crazy. My mute button is going to get a workout if they last much longer. Take pity on my ears and be the next eliminated.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Amanda/Kris – Competent racers and a nice couple.

2. Cara/Jaime – Nice interaction with Luke and they are having fun

3. Mommie-Luke – Luke showed his temper when they weren't in danger. It's a bad sign.

4. Tammy/Victor – Starting to be irritating.

5. Mark/Michael – They seem too confident.

6. Mel/Mike – I liked Mel at the Roadblock and they forced Phil to give them the eyebrow!

7. Brad/Victoria – They got on my nerves.

8. Christie/Jodi – Dumb

9. LaKisha/Jennifer – Weak

Philiminated. Linda/Steve - Why were they even cast?

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-24-09, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Margie/Luke (1)
2. Tammy/Victor (3)
3. Cara/Jaime (5)
4. Mark/Michael (2)
5. LaKisha/Jennifer (6)
6. Brad/Victoria (4)
7. Amanda/Kris (7)
8. Mel/Mike (8)
9. Christie/Jodi (9)

Philiminated: Linda/Steve (10)

an IceCat original

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Brad and Victoria- I really like her enthusiasm. Might be the dark horses this season, kinda like Teri and Ian were in TAR3.

2. Tammy and Victor- liked em, but might not make it through next week.

3. Amanda and Kris- Ken and Barbie had more personality this week, she seems pretty dumb though.

meh

4. Margie and Luke- he is starting to grate on me. She is wonder woman.

5. Mel and Mike- really improved for me! Loved his God comments. Might be Jim/Marsha of this TAR?

6. Cara and Jaime- did okay, by far the best bet this season for a female team... but still don't see them making it all the way.

bleck!

7. Kisha and Jen- unimpressive and the complaining about older/younger is annoying. I am the oldest, so I can relate. Yes I am looked up to, but I also have the responsibility to set the best example... don't see me cryin.

8. Christie and Jodie- might be next dandrew... please no!

9. Mark and Michael- arrogance got you real far! Hope they go soon, they annoy me to no end for some reason.

Philiminated: Linda and Steve- liked them, will kinda miss these underdogs even though they didn't stand a chance.

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-24-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Tammy/Victor (3)- They ran a great leg. Hopefully they can keep it up.

2. Amanda/Kris (7)- I still don't see a lot of personality from this team but they work well together and ran a great leg.

3. Margie/Luke (2)- They did a good job.

4. Cara/Jaime (5)- Not bad. I'm starting to like this team.

5. Brad/Victoria (6)- I'm enjoying Victoria being a little adrenaline junkie. Brad needs to do roadblock soon.

6. Mel/Mike (8)- Not a bad leg for them. I liked his decision to wait for the wind to change but I am tired of hearing about his groin.

7. Mark/Michael (1)- Never decide that you are comfortable where you are and can relax on the race. It's never a smart move.

8. Kisha/Jen (4)- I really wanted to like this team, but the bad decisions and bickering has moved them down to the bottom of the list.

9. Christie/Jodie (9)- I'm really unimpressed with these two. Maybe they had trouble finding the wood because it was dark, but they seem to make one mistake after another.

Philiminated: Steve & Linda- Linda spent too much time worrying about whether or not Steve was mad at her. Maybe she should have watched for route markers instead.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-24-09, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-09 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

1. Mark/Michael - Seem to be having fun, and hopefully learned their lesson about taking it easy.
2. Margie/Luke - Still good.
3. Cara/Jaime - Doing well.
4. Tammy/Victor - I like them, but they are right on the line between self-confident and arrogant, and I'm afraid they're going to fall over it soon.
5. Amanda/Kris - Was it just me, or did it seem like he was always correcting her? Other than that, they were good.
6. Mel/Mike - They're okay.
7. Christie/Jodi - They're okay too. Hopefully their difficulty finding the wood cutting was just because it was dark. Hopefully.
8. Brad/Victoria - They're okay.
9. Kisha/Jen - Maybe it was just editing, but Kisha, Jen can't listen to your ideas if you never offer any.

Philiminated: Linda/Steve - I liked them okay, but when you aren't athletic and also can't follow directions, you won't last long.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-24-09, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Margie/Luke - didn't like Luke's petulant behavior at the pie throwing and don't know why it took them so long - probably just because he was upset about it Good racers and Mom is awesome!!! Great attitude and in great shape!

2. Tammy/Victor - good racers. Learn to speak up Tammy or else just go with the flow. So far they are doing really well. Though I could do without the sing songy voice too - pretty weird!

3. Brad/Victoria - seem really cool and in good shape with good attitudes. I think they will go far. Really don't consider them an "old team." They certainly aren't as old as Teri/Ian or Gretchen/Meredith!

4. Amanda/Kris - seem to be doing well and seem like nice people. Get VERY little air time!

5. Mark/Michael - feisty and athletic and smart. I hope they get it together and stick it out. Bad mistake not calling ahead, but usually few teams do that. This time, everyone did. . . Glad they did the Segways too. Thought it was awful when the other racers called them the "little people" or whatever it was, when they got up to the hangliders.

6. Cara/Jaime - Don't want to like them because of the major dye job on the matching hair (I'm a natural redhead!), but they seem to have game, and inspite of their intro as being b####$$, don't seem to be using others, etc. So far, I'm liking them.

7. Mel/Mike - I like them on principle, and I like Mike's work, but they are a little dull to watch on the race. Didn't understand why as soon as his dad was about to hanglide, Mike didn't rush down the hill. They don't seem to be racing very fast.

8. Kisha/Jen - want to like them, but they get lost alot and there's a fight brewing. . . that might really sink them.

9. Christie/Jodie - Yep, the Dandrew of the race. What the ### was that, trying to find the woodcutter? They were wandering EVERYWHERE!!!! And I had to laugh when they started carrying the wood around, and when they "walked to the finish line" - too much! How long do they have to go in circles before they realize they are screwing up? Get a clue ladies!

Philiminated: Steve & Linda - what a train wreck these two were! Seem like nice enough people when he's not making her feel bad, but hapless and amazingly didn't get eliminated the first leg. Never should have been cast.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. (1) Margie and Luke – Margie held off Kris in the race downhill – Go Mamma! Luke’s eye-rolling at his mother made me laugh. I can relate to that. They are a fun team to cheer for.

2. (4 Mike and Mel – The guys are having a fun trip together. Yay to Mel for NOT praying for divine intervention, but enjoying the view and his parasail ride.

3. (2) Mike and Mark – Their stunt work should keep them in the running in challenges, but they need to work on their racing skills. Rock on!

4. (5) Amanda and Kris – They have a nice relationship but the way he kept correcting her grammar would get on my nerves.

5. (3) Tammy and Victor – Good racers, but the sibling rivalry story is a bit much (been there, done that).

6. (8) Cara and Jaime – So far, so good, but I haven't warmed up to them yet.

7. (6) Kisha and Jen - Getting on each other’s nerves already is not a good sign, but separately they seem nice.

8. (7) Brad and Victoria – Meh, but at least they are really enjoying the race.

9. (9) Jodi and Christie – Overall, I find most of the racers quite likeable, if a little vanilla, so I hope this team stays in it because I like to laugh at their mistakes and Jodi’s attititude (or rather lack of due to over-botoxing.)

Philiminated: Linda and Steve – Just because they hit pay dirt with Mary and David, doesn’t mean it’ll happen again, and it didn’t.

Top of the mornin' by O'Agman

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-24-09, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. Mel/Mike - Solely because of Mel, especially the comment about how God had better things to do then help him on the Race.
2. Tammy/Victor - Ran a great leg.
3. Margie/Luke - Good leg, but Luke's attitude at the Detour drops them down a bit.
4. Amanda/Kris - Still very bland.
5. Cara/Jamie - At least they're hot.
6. Brad/Victoria
7. Mark/Michael - Nearly did themselves in at the start of the leg.
8. Kisha/Jen - If there are more blowups, we won't see this team much longer
9. Christie/Jodi - Kelly & Christy clones.

philiminated: Steve/Linda - Glad to see them go, especially Linda.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-25-09, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Waaah I missed the first episode!

1. Margie/Luke - Good tandem, good leg
2. Tammy/Victor - Did very well on this leg
3. Mel/Mike - Mel (is that the dad?)took a big risk but it paid off
4. Brad/Victoria - has the makings of a competitive team

Still not making any impact to me:
5. Amanda/Kris
6. Cara/Jamie
7. Mark/Michael

Borderline irritants
8. Kisha/Jen - Wah wah wah... if you're the driver and your navigator is incompetent then stop whining and take charge!
9. Christie/Jodi - I am still getting over those dudes in TAR13

Philiminated: Steve/Linda - Goodbye. What's up with the crying?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Waaah I missed the first episode!

Me too. My excuse is that I thought it started a week later. Let's have a pity party!

Poor us. Poor, poor, poor us.

Sig by agman

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-26-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
So I finally watched my first TAR 14 episode (missed the premiere was enjoying 35 degree weather ) and so now I can accurately rate the teams.

1. Tammy & Victor - Dominated this leg... seem to work well together. Maybe another sibling team winner?

2. Margie & Luke - Doing well. Glad they didn't change tasks.

3. Amanda & Kris - Our only dating couple left and they're not annoying me... yet.

4. Cara & Jamie - The more competent of the two bomb-shell teams.

5. Mark & Michael - Ok... but a bad choice not calling ahead.

6. Mel & Mike - Good thing the gliding thing worked out... with his groin and all.

7. Brad & Victoria - meh

8. Kisha & Jen - Ugh! Boring and b!tchy and whiney. These two won't last long.

9. Christie & Jodi - whatever...

Philiminated - Linda & Steve. These two were hard to watch! Where David & Mary had redneck charm, these two were just spooky.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-09, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Nutz! Had my list done within 36 hours and it was good - and then there was a problem posting. So, here's the short form with little commentary to get it done.

1. Tammy/Victor - liking a lot, but sib rivalry not good
2. Margie/Luke - very strong and liked, can they keep it up
3. Brad/Victoria - one of better older couples in awhile?
4. Amanda/Kris - could become stronger
5. Mark/Michael - like a lot, but can't take time off
6. Mel/Mike - can they stick? Lucky break with the wind
7. Cara/Jaime - doing well and could move up
8. Kisha/Jen - more sib stuff - get over it!
9. Christie/Jodi - nothing good to say here

Linda/Steve - painful to watch - best wishes though

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

shilfiell 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-01-09, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shilfiell Click to send private message to shilfiell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
1. (1) Mike & Mark - Still having fun. Not smart on the phone reservations thing, but I just know they'll learn from this mistake.

2. (3) Tammy and Victor - smart racing and not as much snottiness this week, I think.

3. (2) Brad and Victoria - not as much camera time means not as much like.

4. (5) Amanda and Kris - they still seems genuinely likeable and have not yet offended me in any way.

5. (4) Margie and Luke - Luke's teenaged eye-rolls during the pie contest drop them down a notch.

6.(7) Mel and Mike - Patience is a virtue! Still, I'm entirely sick of this man's groin.

7. (9) Cara and Jaime - Less offensive this time around.

8. (8) LaKisha & Jennifer - Horrible road navigators and unpleasant people.

9. (10) Christie and Jodi - pure luck that they weren't eliminated instead of the team that was. They may be the dumbest team in the field this season. Go home.

Philiminated: Steve and Linda - they almost made a comeback! Linda, you lost it when you din't wait out the winds. Still, nice comeback, you almost pulled it off - and now you have a nice vacation in Thailand!

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbaronii Click to send private message to redbaronii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"

1. (3) Tammy/Victor – Getting the result I expected, ran a great leg. Not so sure about next one...

2. (2) Margie/Luke – Gotta love the pies

3. (1) Mark/Michael – Ouch, just how bad they mess up.

4. (3) Brad/Victoria – Who? Looks like they are going far into the race, however.

5. (4) Cara/Jaime – Outside of the whole Luke thing...what they did again?

6. (6) Amanda/Kris – They have like...exactly 3 lines in the whole episode?

7 (8). Mel/Mike – Mel got lucky. But outside of the whole paraguide fiasco, nothing special from them.

8. (7) LaKisha/Jennifer – No, I don't care who is the big sista', and I thought my TV would quiet down with Preston gone so early.

9. (9) Christie/Jodi – They had like who knows how long led, yet somehow Linda/Steve can caught up (editing?). They surely take "dumb" to next level.

Philiminated: Linda/Steve (10) - Hey, it's not like it is unexpected. They sure cry way too much, if anything.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-09, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.2"
Oh I missed the first week, here is the Week 2 Love List:-

1. Margie/Luke
2. Amanda/Kris
3. Tammy/Victor
4. Brad/Victoria
5. Mel/Mike
6. Cara/Jaime
7. Mark/Michael
8. Christie/Jodi
9. Kisha/Jen
Philiminated: Linda/Steve

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Week Two Results!!"
Week Two Rankings

Heading North

Margie & Luke come out on top again this week but it has become closer and they are showing signs of weakness - less first place votes than the previous week. Tammy & Victor move up from third place last week to second place this week but they did receive 3 last place votes . Two surprises on the list this week - Amanda & Kris despite having little to no air time jump four spots to claim third place and for the first time we have a tie - Brad & Victoria tied with Mark & Michael for fourth place. The news is better for Brad & Victoria, they held their rank from last week while Mark & Michael fell down from second place last week.

Heading South

Christie & Jodi get last place for their complete ineptness. Can they turn our dislike into lvoe or will they continue to be the team we lvoe to hate. Lakisha & Jennifer took second to last place with sixteen eight place votes.

­
Rank Team First Place Votes Last Place Votes
Average Rank
Margie & Luke
Tammy & Victor
Amanda & Kris
Brad & Victoria
Mark & Michael
Mel & Mike
Cara & Jaime
Lakisha & Jennifer
Christie & Jodi

The List Grows!!

Twenty seven lists this week, up from twenty four last week. And we celebrate the return of some of our favorite lvoe list posters who missed the first week - Seana, jbug zorayah& louislam. Also great to see a new member add a bright, witty voice to the love list - feather fish

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •