The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Going to Vegas for first time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-12, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Going to Vegas for first time"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-12 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

You can get cheap tickets for shows on the same day of the show. Granted they are not the top acts, but good ones. There is a kiosk across the street from Ceasar's (not the real Ceasar's Palace -he never lived there, fyi) at Bill's. Which brings me to Bill's; they have cheap drinks and take in "Fat Elvis" show in the afternoon.

Best place to get free drinks that we have found is the sports book at the Bellagio. Most sports books just give you a free drink ticket, but at the Bellagio with a bet there you can sit and watch games all day if you want and drink for free. Depending on what games are on will make a difference on how busy the waitress is, but the last time we were there we placed one small bet on a basketball game and watched it for a while and the waitress served us about 6 top shelf drinks each (tip of course).

There isn't too much "cheap" food on The Strip. You can get massive quantities at a pretty good price, but the inexpensive food is going to be on Freemont St. The buffets on the strip are awesome if you really like to eat. I believe Harrah's (Harrah's, Flamingo, Paris, Ceasar's, Rio, Planet Hollywood) still have a 24 hour buffet pass for about $40 where you can go to any of their buffets (a couple exclusions) as often as you like if you want to pig out one day. Our best was 4 and I was miserable, but it was a good miserable. Vegas is a culinary Mecca, don't worry about finding something different, it is around every corner. I think Emeril's Stadium (Palazzo)has some good appetizer specials in the afternoon/happy hour.

If you have a car drive out to Hoover Dam (or they have bus tours for not too bad of price), it's a good way to kill some time and it is impressive.

Wear comfortable shoes. You will be amazed on how flipping big the place is and how much you have to walk.

Use the bus on Las Vegas Blvd. It costs about $7/day and runs frequently and stops at all the resorts. We never have to wait more than 10 minutes, and it is a great way to get downtown. They stop by "Pawn Stars" pawn shop too, which is close to downtown on Las Vegas Blvd.

You can walk the strip and "people watch", but what we like to do is sit outside in Margaritaville (north corner of the Flamingo) and let the weirdos walk by us.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. -Ronald Reagan

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Going to Vegas for first time   tallgirl     08-05-12       
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   Puffy     08-05-12     1  
     RE: Going to Vegas for first time   tallgirl     08-05-12     4  
   Keep in mind:   Estee     08-05-12     2  
     RE: Keep in mind:   tallgirl     08-05-12     3  
         RE: Keep in mind:   Estee     08-05-12     5  
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   kingfish     08-05-12     6  
     Do we need to change   Snidget     08-05-12     7  
         RE: Do we need to change   Estee     08-05-12     8  
             RE: Do we need to change   kingfish     08-05-12     9  
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   bondt007     08-06-12     10  
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   qwertypie     08-06-12     11  
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   KeithFan     08-06-12     12  
     RE: Going to Vegas for first time   tallgirl     08-07-12     16  
         RE: Going to Vegas for first time   KeithFan     08-10-12     20  
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   Max Headroom     08-06-12     13  
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   kidflash212     08-06-12     14  
     RE: Going to Vegas for first time   tallgirl     08-07-12     17  
         RE: Going to Vegas for first time   kidflash212     08-12-12     27  
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   Molaholic     08-07-12     15  
     RE: Going to Vegas for first time   tallgirl     08-07-12     18  
         RE: Going to Vegas for first time   Molaholic     08-08-12     19  
             RE: Going to Vegas for first time   tallgirl     08-12-12     25  
   RE: Going to Vegas for first time   Colonel Zoidberg     08-11-12     21  
     RE: Going to Vegas for first time   kingfish     08-11-12     22  
     RE: Going to Vegas for first time   tallgirl     08-11-12     23  
         RE: Going to Vegas for first time   Puffy     08-11-12     24  
             RE: Going to Vegas for first time   tallgirl     08-12-12     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •