The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2"
Here are the VidCaps for episode 2. If you would like to read Swami’s episode summary please look here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID17/286.shtml

I have more pictures this time, because some things just can’t be shown in one picture!

Kavita: “Am I going to collapse? Am I going to have to be helicoptered out of this TV show?”

Carol: “She is really scared. There are bugs out there you know”

Kavita tries to avoid the bugs on the beach.

Kavita decides to quit. She hugs everyone goodbye. When she hugs Jeff she says he is “the next Bob Saget.”

What does Jeff have painted on his chest?

Since the players did not get any toilet paper in a previous contest, Jason tells them they will compete in “Shake yo a$$, wipe yo a$$”. They are encouraged to shake their booties (dance) and remove their clothes. Jeff draws the first number. As the music starts, Jeff begins to dance.

Meg is second and she joins Jeff:

Manesh and Kinley join them:

Then Amanda joins in and shakes her a$$ so hard that she throws up!

John enters with some flips:

Everyone else joins in one at a time. Finally Jason joins the group.

They win toilet paper and watermelon.

Later they get “tree mail” telling them to pick someone to read some important mail - “This person will have the power”. They all pick Jeff. When Jeff returns with Jason he tells everyone that he has to pick 4 people to be Exiled!

He picks Manesh. Jeff: “Because someone within your alliance confronted me and told me that you’ve been saying a lot of dishonest things to me.”

Next he picks Ryan. Jeff: “I picked Ryan for the exact same reason.”

Then Amanda. Jeff: “I pick Amanda who I have a huge amount of respect for and I like so much, but I don’t know if she has just been playing me.”

Last Jade. Jeff: “I’m just not sure if I can trust you.”

Jason tells the 4 of them that they will each stand on two posts with a string tied between their wrist and a bottle of sports drink sitting on another post.

After a long time, a bug goes up Ryan’s leg.

Ryan quits and after he puts his hand print on the Exiled! sign, he leaves.

Episode 3 coming soon!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2 katem 01-29-03 1
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2 sittem 01-30-03 2
   RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2 Chrissy gal 01-30-03 3
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2 Swami 01-30-03 4
   RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2 dabo 01-30-03 5
       dwid sittem 01-30-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2"
Great caps Chrissy. I especially love that you gave some props to Kavita, she was hilarious, wish she could have stayed a little longer.

And all those caps of the danceathon were a hoot, they ALL made asses out of themselves. It was great fun.

Thanks for doing these, they are much appreciated.

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-30-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2"
Chrissy - love the caps. It's great that you are sharing the show with people - it was pretty good but so few actually got to see it.

Just wanted to add that it's good you put in something on Kavita - she did so much trash talking in the first episode and then all of a sudden she can't take it any more. I had thought she might go quite a ways but she turned out to be a total wuss.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2"
I'm hoping these pictures help people get a flavor for the show.

Because Kavita was wearing sunglasses most of the time, you couldn't tell that she was crying unless you listened to her voice. So, the VidCaps of her didn't show much. But I really like the ones from episode 1 where she and her beach buddies are laughing about how clever they are to have formed an alliance right away.

It's difficult to know which pictures to include. If you have any suggestions for pictures, let me know.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2"
Oh Chrissy, these are wonderful! I love Kavita running on the beach, the dance scenes, and Ryan grabbing his crotch! So funny to see these scenes as stills.

Amanda can really shake it! She danced her heart out, but unfortunately lost her lunch.

I thought it said "pimp" on Jeff, but didn't want to put that in my summary because my tape was so low quality I couldn't read it clearly. However, it sure looks like "pimp" to me now. What's the story on that, Exiled cast or producers? Is our Jeff a naughty boy?

Chrissy, I wish there were some way to link your Vidcaps to the summaries of each episode! For the many who never got to see it they are priceless. Thanks again for doing this!

Swami

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 2"
Great caps, Chrissy! It was a shame about Kavita, she was a wonderful character, and I'd like to think had it not been for Nick being knocked out of the game by spider bites she might have toughed it out a bit longer. Oh, well.

Swami, maybe we're looking at it all wrong; from Jeff's perspective it obviously says "dwid."

SMILES ARE FREE

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-30-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "dwid"
That's great dabo - first time I've laughed outloud today!!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •