The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Got some names!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-27-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Got some names!!"
According to a website that I was just reading on Season 5 of Dancing with the stars (I'll post later, since I left it to come here) the following people will be contestants:

Wayne Newton
Jane Seymore
Melanie Brown (Spice Girl)
Mark Cuban (baseball owner)
Sabrina Bryan( Cheeta Girl)
Jeannie Garth of 90210

That's all they've mentioned at this point. There will be a formal announcement on ABC's Today show on Wednesday, the 29th of August. Wooohoo!! This is kind of a blah listing, if you ask me. I hope the last few contestants bring a little more bling!! Not one person really stands out-no Jerry's, no George's, no Heather's, nothing! I barely know any of these people, except of course, Wayne, and Jane, and Jeannie. Oh well.........Yawn, so far.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 web site mistyrose52 08-27-07 1
   RE: web site Snidget 08-27-07 2
 RE: Got some names!! cindyland 08-27-07 3
   RE: Got some names!! vince3 08-27-07 4
   RE: Got some names!! cindyland 08-28-07 5
   RE: Got some names!! StarryLuna 08-28-07 6
   RE: Got some names!! Chez 08-28-07 7
       RE: Got some names!! mistyrose52 08-28-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-27-07, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "web site"
this is long, so I hope I don't get it all wrong, if I do, just go to your search engine, and plug in season 5 of Dancing with the Stars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_with_the_Stars_1%28US_TV_Series%29%Season#5

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: web site"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_with_the_Stars_%28US_season_5%29

Your link didn't work, this one seems to.

As anyone can edit wiki it is hard to know what is really true until the announcement.

cindyland 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-27-07, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cindyland Click to send private message to cindyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Got some names!!"
TMZ is reporting these names...

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/dancing_with_the_stars__spoilers

Aaron Carter
Wayne Newton
Mark Cuban
Jane Seymour
Tori Spelling
Jennie Garth (can you have too much 90210??)
Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather, Jr. (a boxer)
Lou Ferrigno
Nia Peeples
Richard Quest (a CNN reporter)
Gisele Bundchen (model)
Helio Castroneves (race car driver)
Sabrina Bryan (Cheetah girl)

They said Mel B. (Scary Spice) won't be dancing, but will participate in the show some way. I wondered if she would still be on now that the Spice Girls are going back on tour.

Now, these could all be wrong...we'll have to see!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-07, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Got some names!!"
For Mel B. it's the Spice Girls reunion tour and the fact that she just had a kid that also factors in........

cindyland 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-28-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cindyland Click to send private message to cindyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Got some names!!"
So now TMZ is saying this list may not be 100% accurate, because of ABC worrying about leaks. But they have confirmed a new name not on the list...Marie Osmond!

Wow. I had a Marie Osmond doll as a kid. Maybe I should dig her out and put the little Oscar de la Renta gown I had on her to celebrate the announcement.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-28-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Got some names!!"
Wow, I hope Helio Castroneves really is going to be a participant! I met him at the Richmond Indy race in June. He autographed my Dad's hat. With no boybander to root on, I'll have to root for Helio!

It's a Syren kind of summer

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Got some names!!"
Two of the names sound interesting to me!

Mark Cuban is the Dallas Mavericks basketball owner and a real kook. Remember he sponsored that Reality Show (was it The Benefactor?) a couple years ago where he handpicked the 24 contestants and whittled them down till picking one (Femia?) to win $1 mil of his own money. He is a personality.

Giselle Bundchen is the gorgeous Victoria Secret model who is Tom Brady'sfootball Patriots) girl friend of the last 8 months or so

08-28-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Got some names!!"
Sorry the link didn't work, but it looks like you all have done a lot of your own research. I DID hear this morning on GM America on their advertisement, that it would be 'an oscar winner, an Indy Race Car Driver, and an owner of a major league sport something or other'. Who is the oscar winner?? Jane Seymore?? I don't know... Sure isn't Marie Osmond! HA.

Now that there are newer members added, it IS getting better and more exciting! I barely knew any of the others.

Well, we'll find out for sure in the am, and then on Monday, we get to start watching them whine and moan, and get whittled down to our faves!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •