The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it just me or . . ."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

eriquito 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eriquito Click to send private message to eriquito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it just me or . . ."

Did Janu totally seem like she wanted to get voted off last night? She was the one of the first people to give up in the challenge. She admitted that she hasn't been pulling her weight, and she said that she was expecting that she would have to leave. Also, when it was announced that Coby was voted off, she had a really weird look on her face. I think it was a combination of WTF?! and dissappointment that it wasn't her. I really think that she's not cut out for this and that she desperately wants to leave. What does everyone else think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it just me or . . . smokedog 04-15-05 1
   RE: Is it just me or . . . Max Headroom 04-15-05 3
 RE: Is it just me or . . . dajaki 04-15-05 2
 RE: Is it just me or . . . seahorse 04-15-05 4
 RE: Is it just me or . . . Mo0 04-15-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-15-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it just me or . . ."
It's not you. We have another quitter. She's gone next week, one way or the other.

This is the one bad thing about Ulong sucking so bad. If Koror had gone to TC a few times in the early part of the game, Janu and Caryn would be long gone and we would have some interesting Ulong players now.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it just me or . . ."
We have some interesting Ulong players, just not enough of them!

"Twenty minutes into the future..."

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it just me or . . ."
Nope, not just you. She was totally shocked, though I don't know why with Coby running his mouth off. If you can vote out one of two fairly useless people, vote out the catty loudmouth rather than the bump on the log.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it just me or . . ."
She seems pretty indifferent about leaving. I guess she realizes she has no chance to win and her weakness is getting to her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-15-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it just me or . . ."
Of course she was! She's made the jury, her face is going to be on TV the full 39 days, why not give up now? In that respect it makes her smarter than Osten.

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •