The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge Week 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-05, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge Week 10"
Come on in guys! In last weeks immunity challenge, Angelfood, Aethelstan, and Dreamer Believer all earned the coveted necklace with their creative song parodies, nice work!

This weeks challenge is for only one person to win. Please read the rules carefully and post all replies to the main original post to keep everything in order.

Survivor Name Chain
1. The first survivor in the chain will be Dave Johnson.
2. The next person to post must put the first and last name of their survivor in the subject line and the first name of their chosen survivor must start with the same letter as the first letter of the last name of the survivor picked before.
3. Once a survivor name is used in a valid entry, it can't be used again.
4. You can choose from the current season or any season before, except for All Stars.
5. The object of the challenge is to be the last valid entry when the challenge is over.
6. Players can post as many times per day as they want, but there must be one valid entry by a different person in between each of your own entries.
7. A simultaneous entry gets ignored, pick up from the last valid entry.
8. If you are the person to simultaneously post, you may repost again by picking up from the last valid entry.
9. The challenge will end on Tuesday at 7:59pm EST or when nobody else can make a valid entry.
10. Nicknames can't be used. Use the name of the player as listed on their CBS season website.
11. When using a survivor with a hyphenated last name, the first letter of the first last name is what counts. IE: Kathy Vavrick-Obrien the next person uses a "V", and Sandra Diaz-Twine the next person uses a "D".
12. If you post an invalid entry, you are out of the challenge and the challenge continues from the last valid entry. Simultaneous posts are not considered invalid entries. Name repeats, using the wrong first or last name, using the wrong first letter for the chain, etc are samples of invalid entries. (Spelling errors do not make an entry invalid)
13. Please double check that the entry you are following is a valid entry based on the game criteria. If an entry above you is invalid, state that in the body of your post, but in the subject line you must follow the last valid entry.

If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to ask. I am not going to be around alot this weekend to watch this thread, so it is very important that you all do your best to keep this under control. I will check in periodically to monitor the progress.

Examples:
Correct Chain-
Entry 1- Dave Johnson
Entry 2- James Miller
Entry 3- Mitchell Olsen

The next name would have to start with an "O"

Incorrect Chain-
Entry 1- Dave Johnson
Entry 2- Darrah Johnson
Entry 3- James Miller

Darrah Johnson is incorrect because the first name Darrah does not start with the letter "J". The chain would continue from James Miller since that is a valid entry, and the person that used Darrah Johnson would be out of the challenge.

Another Incorrect Chain-
Entry 1- Dave Johnson
Entry 2- Dan Lue
Entry 3- Linda Spencer

Again, the 2nd entry is supposed to start with the letter "J" and Dan does not, so in this case Linda Spencer is also wrong because the chain was broken. Play would resume from the last valid post which was entry 1, the person that put Dan Lue in is out of the challenge, the person that put Linda Spencer down is still in the challenge but should be more careful not to follow an invalid entry.

Good luck and have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dave Johnson KObrien_fan 04-16-05 1
 Jon Dalton emydi 04-16-05 2
 Deena Burnett TungFong 04-16-05 3
   Valid entry KObrien_fan 04-16-05 4
 Brian Heidik Das Mole 04-16-05 5
 Heidi Strobel smokedog 04-16-05 6
 Stephenie LaGrossa MJewel 04-16-05 7
 Lea 'Sarge' Masters smokedog 04-16-05 8
 Mitchell Olsen RudyRules 04-16-05 9
 Osten Taylor smokedog 04-16-05 10
 Tom Bucannon dreamerbeliever 04-16-05 11
 Bobby Jon Drinkard smokedog 04-16-05 12
 Diane Ogden dreamerbeliever 04-16-05 13
   arrghh! smokedog 04-16-05 14
       RE: arrghh! dreamerbeliever 04-16-05 16
   RE: Diane Ogden tribephyl 04-16-05 15
 We have a winner! KObrien_fan 04-16-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-16-05, 07:26 AM (EST)
1. "Dave Johnson"

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 07:27 AM (EST)
2. "Jon Dalton"

TungFong 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
3. "Deena Burnett"

S9 ABC Red Ink Winner

04-16-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
4. "Valid entry"
Like I said, spelling doesn't matter so much as intent and the fact that you do have the first letter of the last name correct. her last name is Bennett, but I think everyone knows who you meant.

This pick is valid.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-16-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
5. "Brian Heidik"

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-16-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
6. "Heidi Strobel"

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
7. "Stephenie LaGrossa"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-05 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

04-16-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
8. "Lea 'Sarge' Masters"

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
9. "Mitchell Olsen"

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

04-16-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
10. "Osten Taylor"

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
11. "Tom Bucannon"
Hey bartendar! Give me another tatty, ole Big Tom gonna love everybody.

04-16-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
12. "Bobby Jon Drinkard"

04-16-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
13. "Diane Ogden "
Did I just win? I think Osten is the only O first name?

04-16-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
14. "arrghh!"
Carp! I should have picked Brandon Quinton instead! *sob*

04-16-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: arrghh!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-05 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

If indeed KO does confirm that the Diane pick is good for the win, please don't target me for winning two individual immunity challenges in a row! I promise not to go on a Colby type of run

Sorry smokedog, after you made the Bobby Jon pick, I went back and looked at the Survivor names and noticed myself that a Brandon pick would have won it for ya. I'm sure you'll win the next one.

This is a fun idea, too bad it may end so soon. Maybe KO will continue it on with both first and last names being able to be used for the magic letter. Then the other letter that doesn't have to be used, will be the magic letter for the next person for either first or last name. Make sense? Of course the winner of this stage should only get points or picks because there is only one immunity necklace to go around

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Diane Ogden "
well, that was quick.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

I didn't even get a chance.

04-16-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
17. "We have a winner!"
Just like that, Dreamer Believer wins his second immunity in a row, well played. Smokedog you did have a chance to wear that necklace, maybe next time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •