URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3152
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is it just me or . . ."

Posted by eriquito on 04-15-05 at 11:43 AM

Did Janu totally seem like she wanted to get voted off last night? She was the one of the first people to give up in the challenge. She admitted that she hasn't been pulling her weight, and she said that she was expecting that she would have to leave. Also, when it was announced that Coby was voted off, she had a really weird look on her face. I think it was a combination of WTF?! and dissappointment that it wasn't her. I really think that she's not cut out for this and that she desperately wants to leave. What does everyone else think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is it just me or . . ."
Posted by smokedog on 04-15-05 at 12:07 PM
It's not you. We have another quitter. She's gone next week, one way or the other.

This is the one bad thing about Ulong sucking so bad. If Koror had gone to TC a few times in the early part of the game, Janu and Caryn would be long gone and we would have some interesting Ulong players now.

Posted by Max Headroom on 04-15-05 at 02:24 PM
We have some interesting Ulong players, just not enough of them!

"Twenty minutes into the future..."

Posted by dajaki on 04-15-05 at 12:30 PM
Nope, not just you. She was totally shocked, though I don't know why with Coby running his mouth off. If you can vote out one of two fairly useless people, vote out the catty loudmouth rather than the bump on the log.

Posted by seahorse on 04-15-05 at 09:05 PM
She seems pretty indifferent about leaving. I guess she realizes she has no chance to win and her weakness is getting to her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Mo0 on 04-15-05 at 11:05 PM
Of course she was! She's made the jury, her face is going to be on TV the full 39 days, why not give up now? In that respect it makes her smarter than Osten.

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.