The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which Teams Surprised You?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

rosesnote 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-04-01, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosesnote Click to send private message to rosesnote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which Teams Surprised You?"
Looking back, which of the now-eliminated teams surprised you? Who lasted longer than you had predicted? Who was eliminated earlier than you had predicted?

For me, Kim/Leslie and Pat/Brenda surprised me by being eliminated so early. I had hoped Kim/Leslie would last longer, and Pat/Brenda seemed like a very strong team. I hadn't expected them to go 2nd and 3rd.

Nancy/Emily and Kevin/Drew also surprised me by lasting so long. After the first episode, I was sure they would both would go quickly. It seems Nancy/Emily got by more by luck than skill, but Kevin/Drew ended up being a very strong, smart team. Much better than the bumbling New York clowns we saw in the first episode.

Roses-Note

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which Teams Surprised You? samced 12-04-01 1
   RE: Which Teams Surprised You? Serendipity 12-04-01 3
 RE: Which Teams Surprised You? AussieMark 12-04-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samced 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-04-01, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samced Click to send private message to samced Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which Teams Surprised You?"
Team Guido was the shocker, I loved them in Episode # 1
so calm cool and collected, I fell in love.
A week later........oh well so much for love at first sight!

Hope team Danza wins.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which Teams Surprised You?"
I didn't think David/Margretta would last as long as they did or that I would become so attached to them. The same goes with Momily and the Frat Boys.

I thought Paul & Amie would go a lot quicker. They surprised me staying as long as they did. I'm glad they got the massage. It made me see them in a different light, if only for a little while.

Not at all surprised by the final three. I expected all of them to do well all along.

AussieMark 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-04-01, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AussieMark Click to send private message to AussieMark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which Teams Surprised You?"
Actually, Matt/Ana (the first team eliminated) surprised me.

I thought that an army couple would do well in the physical challenges and it's disappointing that they got disorientated and couldn't find the first pit-stop. It was dumb luck the way they got eliminated, similar to the way Paul & Amie were eliminated. If Matt/Ana were still competing, they would be strong.

Lenny/Karyn also surprised me the way they lasted so long. They didn't play as a team.

Naturally Nancy/Emily were impressive, too. I agree that after Epeisode 1 the Festers looked a long shot.

Good question... what do others think?

-AussieMark

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •