URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 307
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Which Teams Surprised You?"

Posted by rosesnote on 12-04-01 at 05:25 PM
Looking back, which of the now-eliminated teams surprised you? Who lasted longer than you had predicted? Who was eliminated earlier than you had predicted?

For me, Kim/Leslie and Pat/Brenda surprised me by being eliminated so early. I had hoped Kim/Leslie would last longer, and Pat/Brenda seemed like a very strong team. I hadn't expected them to go 2nd and 3rd.

Nancy/Emily and Kevin/Drew also surprised me by lasting so long. After the first episode, I was sure they would both would go quickly. It seems Nancy/Emily got by more by luck than skill, but Kevin/Drew ended up being a very strong, smart team. Much better than the bumbling New York clowns we saw in the first episode.

Roses-Note

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Which Teams Surprised You?"
Posted by samced on 12-04-01 at 05:43 PM
Team Guido was the shocker, I loved them in Episode # 1
so calm cool and collected, I fell in love.
A week later........oh well so much for love at first sight!

Hope team Danza wins.

Posted by Serendipity on 12-04-01 at 06:47 PM
I didn't think David/Margretta would last as long as they did or that I would become so attached to them. The same goes with Momily and the Frat Boys.

I thought Paul & Amie would go a lot quicker. They surprised me staying as long as they did. I'm glad they got the massage. It made me see them in a different light, if only for a little while.

Not at all surprised by the final three. I expected all of them to do well all along.

Posted by AussieMark on 12-04-01 at 05:46 PM
Actually, Matt/Ana (the first team eliminated) surprised me.

I thought that an army couple would do well in the physical challenges and it's disappointing that they got disorientated and couldn't find the first pit-stop. It was dumb luck the way they got eliminated, similar to the way Paul & Amie were eliminated. If Matt/Ana were still competing, they would be strong.

Lenny/Karyn also surprised me the way they lasted so long. They didn't play as a team.

Naturally Nancy/Emily were impressive, too. I agree that after Epeisode 1 the Festers looked a long shot.

Good question... what do others think?

-AussieMark