The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vanuatu Gazette: Vol 6 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vanuatu Gazette: Vol 6 "
Ok, cub reporters, we need some articles: sports, weather, crime, etc.

MUD SLINGING - AMERICAN STYLE
With the US presidential election a few weeks away, it was interesting that the RC this week would be in the mud. Sarge's campaign is on the upswing since hiring Twila. Turns out she's a great little mud-slinger, both in the pit and out. She threw out a few barbs at Yasur, caught a few pigs, and was heads above the other contestants chopping down some plantains. Sarge has also discreetly distanced himself from the scandalous nudity that could have lost him the conservative southern voters.
Scout is trying to mend the rift in her camp, which was created about the time of the earthquake. It seems her candidacy is in question and her name may be replaced by Ami's on the ballot in November. Scout defended and stood by her tribal vice president whose politically incorrect comments were the subject of much controversy. In addition, one of her campaign workers actually quit in the middle of a very important battle, while another was unable to complete the work necessary to win a key caucus. Come election time, however, Scout has the advantage of being in the same age group as most of the people in Florida.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vanuatu Gazette Lifestyles Section:... sablebunny 10-22-04 1
   RE: Vanuatu Gazette Lifestyles Sect... Dakota 10-22-04 2
 Crime on the Island. whoami 10-26-04 3
   RE: Crime on the Island. Dakota 10-26-04 4
   RE: Crime on the Island. sablebunny 10-27-04 5
       RE: Crime on the Island. Dakota 10-27-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sablebunny 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sablebunny Click to send private message to sablebunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Vanuatu Gazette Lifestyles Section: Dear Da"
Dear Da:
I can't find a Frederick's of Vanuatu anywhere and my coconuts need some support. What's a girl to do?
Signed,
Islands of Fire

Dear Islands,
I had to turn to an expert on this one. Mrs. Da says she has had much success weaving palm fronds and has a lovely selection of foundation garments. She recommends you try your hand at weaving. If that fails, give me a call. I would be happy to put some lime on dee coconuts and drink it all up. Just don't tell Mrs. Da.
Sincerely and with utmost respect,
Da

Dear Da,
I'm a tough no nonsense kind of gal. I'd be a guy if not for a pesky extra leg on one of my chromosomes. I bat for the other side, if you know what I mean. Since being on this island, I have met someone who makes my life complete. Someone I can go to a ballgame with, watch pro wrestling with, go to the races with. Someone who'd "put a dress on {me} and take me out to dinner." Only problem is he's a man. I'm worried about being a cross-dressing non-effeminate heterohomosexual. Please help.
Signed,
Lovely bunch of plantains

Dear Bunch,
Vanuatu is a magical island. Indulge your forbidden desires. Too soon the glare of the production lights will wake you from your dream.

Just be sure not to get caught by the night-vision camera. I don't think America is ready for that quite yet. Especially in an election year. Romber was bad enough.
Sincerely,
Da

10-22-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vanuatu Gazette Lifestyles Section: Dear Da"
LOL, Sable! An advice column! We should have thought of that earlier--Colleen would have won the million!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Crime on the Island."
There was a massive crime wave on the Island of Vanuatu this past week. The local authorities, What, Duh, and Huh, had to be called out to stem this tide of thefts. This is the biggest crime wave in many moons and tides, only the old and wise ones can remember any thing close to this.
Reports started coming in from all over the Island, some one or a gang had been kidknapping a lot of the national treasure and half of the wealth of the Island. 10 pigs have disappeared. The owners have threatened a take over of the local government and maybe a postponement of the election if nothing is done about this.
There are also reports of two boats and two Tikes missing.
After a long search of several days ( well two it is a small Island any way ) all of the missing items were found, on a part of the Island no one visits because of the rumors of it being haunted by strange white beings, some think they are ghosts or ghouls. The pigs were found in strange red and yellow clothing.
Some have thought this means that a strange colt has been started and this has to be nipped in the bud. No one has volunteered to go to that side of the Island to investigate what is going on.
The Chief has just reported that his breakfast of stake and eggs was also among the items that were missing.
People are very worried about all the strange things that have been going on for the last month or two."The investigation will continue", The chief was heard to say on his way to McDonalds.

WHOAMI
You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.

10-26-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Crime on the Island."
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-04 AT 11:27 PM (EST)

ROLF, whoami!

whoisu?

sablebunny 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sablebunny Click to send private message to sablebunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Crime on the Island."
What's on the case. Huh? No, What. Huh? No! What! Oh, Duh. NO! WHAT!
Sorry. I couldn't resist.

10-27-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Crime on the Island."
What's that? Who? What! DA! Silly rabbit!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •