The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Samantha Harris pregnant"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-07, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Samantha Harris pregnant"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

Did anyone think that co-host (and also E! anchor) Samantha Harris looked pregnant last night in that purple dress? If she's not...it was UNflattering!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Samantha Harris pregnant qwertypie 03-28-07 1
   RE: Samantha Harris pregnant Round Robin 03-28-07 2
   RE: Samantha Harris pregnant KoalaChick 03-29-07 4
 RE: Samantha Harris pregnant bullzeye 03-29-07 3
 On a positive note.... qwertypie 03-30-07 5
   RE: On a positive note.... uglier than sarah w 03-30-07 6
       RE: On a positive note.... Magnolia_Rocker 04-04-07 8
           RE: On a positive note.... qwertypie 04-04-07 9
               RE: On a positive note.... Magnolia_Rocker 04-05-07 11
               RE: On a positive note.... finallytyping 04-05-07 13
 RE: Samantha Harris pregnant StarryLuna 04-04-07 7
 RE: Samantha Harris pregnant bob_chester 04-04-07 10
   RE: Samantha Harris LisaPles 04-05-07 12
       RE: Samantha Harris Bravegirl 04-05-07 14
           RE: Samantha Harris KoalaChick 04-10-07 15
               RE: Samantha Harris qwertypie 04-10-07 16
                   RE: Samantha Harris bdemoney 04-10-07 17
                       RE: Samantha Harris qwertypie 04-10-07 18
               RE: Samantha Harris sharnina 04-11-07 19
 RE: Samantha Harris pregnant uglier than sarah w 04-11-07 20
   RE: Samantha Harris pregnant KoalaChick 04-11-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Samantha Harris pregnant"
Now I have the image of her reproducing seared in my retinas. EWWWWWW!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-28-07, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Samantha Harris pregnant"
I hear ya! YUCK!

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Samantha Harris pregnant"
If the kid has her shoulders, it's a C-section for sure.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Samantha Harris pregnant"
I didn't necessarily think she looked pregnant, but did think she should either up the sit-ups, or lay off the Twinkies.

Agree it was unflattering.

A birthday present from Tribe

03-30-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "On a positive note...."
If she is pregnant, there is a chance she will miss the next round of Dancing with the Stars for Mat. leave.

03-30-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: On a positive note...."
haha, why does everyone hate her so much? I never thought she was THAT bad. Should I join the "Samantha Harris Haters Club"? It sounds like a fun club, and I don't really care about her one way or the other.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: On a positive note...."
My dislike of her is that she can't speak. She flubs her words consistently and I feel a host/co-host should be required to have coherent sentences come out of their mouth. I can't believe they have kept her around for three seasons now.

A Tribe Original!

04-04-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: On a positive note...."
You mean like "Ew feir topu si us solt?"

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-05-07, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: On a positive note...."
LOL! Exactly. When she did that I was like WTF is she on???

A Tribe Original!

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-05-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: On a positive note...."
"Ew feir topu si us solt?"

I really can't figure this out. What is she trying to say?

She talks as if she just received a shot of novocaine on
both sides of her mouth. Or, as if she is asleep and having
a nightmare and sleeptalking, where she has to push
her voice because it doesn't seem to work. Or we are having
the nightmare.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-04-07, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Samantha Harris pregnant"
Her dress for this weeks results show made her look pregnant again. I don't remember what she was wearing during the performance show - I started watching my TiVo an hour into it, so I just fast-forwarded her backstage schtick.

Luna's Eclipses

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Samantha Harris pregnant"
All I have to say is it is not mine. lol

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Samantha Harris "
I think it's funny when she gets all tripped up when she is talking to Max because he is so hot. Can't blame her.
OMG, who said she should lay off the twinkies?? I think one of the worst things about her is that she looks anorexic. I wish they wouldn't dress her in formal gowns each week. It looks uncomfortable and stuffy.

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-05-07, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Samantha Harris "
Yeah, I have to agree. Samantha is not a very good host! I love Tom Bergeron though! I did notice the 'bump' in the purple dress but did not notice anything this week.

04-10-07, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Samantha Harris "
People just broke the story...she is preggers.

04-10-07, 07:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Samantha Harris "
Wow -- good call.

Link?

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Samantha Harris "
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-07 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

Here's one...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1545936_20034306,00.html

Edited to add, that those of you who wished this might mean the last of Samantha......here's what she has to say about that...

Things are great and we heard the heart beat for the first time," Harris says of her pregnancy, which won't interfere with her hosting duties this season or next.

"I love this show so much I didn't want to miss a single second," says Harris, who is expected to make a formal announcement on Tuesday's live telecast of Dancing with the Stars.

04-10-07, 11:22 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Samantha Harris "
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-11-07, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Samantha Harris "
We watched the results show tonight and when I told my husband that she was pregnant, my little girls perked up and started asking questions about her and they pointed out that they could see her baby bump. But the cutest thing they did was call her "Miss Samantha." I guess I'm doing something right.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.
Are you on the list? Someone flies, someone dies.
It's time to save the world.

04-11-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Samantha Harris pregnant"
YES!!! I was right! go me!

04-11-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Samantha Harris pregnant"
Yeah! Go you!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •