The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Filler. Filler filler, filler filler filler, lame Tom joke, filler, filler filler -- filler? Samantha filler something stupid, guest filler filler dance number, West Coast filler, elimated filler party filler. Filler.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Oh.My.Gawd vince3 04-10-07 1
   RE: Oh.My.Gawd Snidget 04-10-07 2
       RE: Oh.My.Gawd dragonflies 04-10-07 13
 RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... Snidget 04-10-07 3
 RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... Snidget 04-10-07 4
   RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... vince3 04-10-07 5
       RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... Snidget 04-10-07 6
 RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... Snidget 04-10-07 7
   RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... KoalaChick 04-10-07 8
 RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... Snidget 04-10-07 9
   RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... KoalaChick 04-10-07 10
 RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... whimsey 04-10-07 11
   RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... KoalaChick 04-10-07 12
       RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... catsnotkids 04-11-07 16
   RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... JGTsgirl 04-11-07 14
       RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... nogwart 04-11-07 15
           RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episo... catsnotkids 04-11-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
1. "Oh.My.Gawd"
I hear the A Kind of Magic debacle at the beginning of the Peformance Recap. I have but one question:

Can we hire the Goldmans' attorney to sue the singers for the cold-blooded murder of that song on behalf of Queen's members?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 08:52 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Oh.My.Gawd"
If we can't we really should be able to do that.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 11:38 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Oh.My.Gawd"
I'd even chip in.

04-10-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Estee? Why do you think a show that is an hour long with 30 seconds worth of content would be all filler? {/sarcasm}

04-10-07, 09:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
I was having Nick Lashay flash backs during "Save A Horse, Ride a Cowboy"

And then it became real on stage.

Can we bring him back and fire a few of this season's stars?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Drew Lachey?

04-10-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-07 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

Ack, I think you are right. I'm not that good with names.

04-10-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Bottom two

John
Leeza Gibbons

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-07, 09:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Pleasebejohnpleasebejohnpleasebejohn

04-10-07, 09:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
The couple leaving is.

Heart beat music.

Leeza and Tony.

04-10-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
How was Clyde not in the bottom two? He's got one heckuva fan base!

whimsey 4411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Clyde seems disappointed. I thought it would be Clyde or Lisa. Oh well. Next will be John or Clyde.

04-10-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Read that John is a real diva on the set, yelling at staff, needing special towels for his sweat...I'm sure everyone would like to see him go next.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
That's interesting. I won't be sad to see him leave on account of his dancing, and this adds a new reason.

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-07, 02:12 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
I thought Clyde's comment about how the judges should be nice and respectful (or whatever it was exactly) to the stars was ridiculous.

Gimme a break, Clyde. If you didn't want to be there, you should have said no. The judges aren't being "mean" - they're just calling it as they see it. Grow up. You're comment made you sound very childish, not to mention egotistical. Take the critisism and try to do better, or just go home.

I thought he totally looked disgusted when he heard he was safe. For that matter, Elena didn't look too happy either. Poor girl.

nogwart 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
This is the first season where I get the distinct impression that quite a few of the celebrities would actually be GLAD to be voted off.

1. Billy Ray was going on about how rough his schedule is going to be if he's not booted.
2. Clyde and all his whining about the judges.
3. Laila's performance indicated a distinct lack of conviction compared to previous weeks.
4. Leeza has for weeks seemed completed unconcerned whether she leaves or not, and I'd swear her comments after her performance sounded like a goodbye speech to me.

In contrast, I could be wrong, but I've heard that alot of ambulatory activity with an artificial limb can be quite painful. If this is true, Heather has the most logical reason to want to leave. All that hopping around on her various "attachments" has got to hurt, and surprisingly, I haven't noticed this attitude from her at all yet.

In previous seasons, most of the contestants seemed VERY competitive, and VERY upset when they were booted. This season, I get a vibe kind of like:

"Ok, I've got my little bit of a career-boosting publicity. But, this is too much work! Can I go now?"

Disappointing...

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
I agree. This is the worst season yet in terms of the competitiveness. The great thing about this show has always been (for me) how hard the contestants work and how much time/sweat they put in and how competitive they are.

This year they seem to be "phoning it in" to quote an audience member. It's disappointing to say the least.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •