The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ogakor boycott!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-02-01, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ogakor boycott!"
After the disgusting voting display last night, I'm organizing a protest. Officially, I will flame anyone who supports Ogakor until Jerri gets voted off (well maybe not but I'll get very angry and then do nothing)! Until Jerri is kicked off (which may be a while because I picked her as top 2), I am officially 100% behind Kucha. They may have Kimmi's mouth but at least they're having a bit fun and not being a bunch of backstabbing freaks (I think Tina was right when she said "You vote off all the conniving, mean people and then it's like a party.") So who's with me?

The Survivorerist

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ogakor boycott! Cherberrie 02-02-01 1
   RE: Ogakor boycott! Survivorerist 02-02-01 2
   RE: Ogakor boycott! Monkeyboy 02-02-01 3
       RE: Ogakor boycott! Drive My Car 02-02-01 4
           RE: Ogakor boycott! Monkeyboy 02-02-01 6
 RE: Ogakor boycott! MDSkinner 02-02-01 5
   RE: Ogakor boycott! Survivorerist 02-02-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-01, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ogakor boycott!"
You can count me out.

02-02-01, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ogakor boycott!"
Okay then.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-01, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ogakor boycott!"
I'm with you, but I'm upping the ante; I'm boycotting them until Jerri AND Mitchell are gone. He's Jerri's slimey toadie. The idiot said "there's no fish in this stream", made fun of Kel's fishing skills, and said he also believed Kel smuggled in jerkey.

The price is WRONG, weasel-face! Cannabalize Mitchell NOW!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-01, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ogakor boycott!"
Mitchell wants some of that.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-01, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ogakor boycott!"
....and Jerri will probably give him some of that to control him better, then she'll stab him in the back. Poor, stupid Mitchell will go home heartbroken and used. Good luck on the presidency, Mitch!

P.S. I didn't mean I support flaming people that support the Oakies....I just hate the Oakies.
Kel was a class act. The only jerky was Mitchell! (Bad pun!)

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-02-01, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ogakor boycott!"
Even though I can not stand her, I would have to say that if someone who was my early pick to win it all I would definitely have to go with the actress. She is definitely working her magic in the right way to win this thing. You may not like her a lot(I know I sure don't) but she knows how to play the game, at least it would seem that way.

02-02-01, 02:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ogakor boycott!"
That's true. In survivor 1, I really hated Rich a lot too.

And also to clear something else up, I wouldn't really flame someone just because they supported Ogakor. I would just rather watch a tribe without people that go into pure 110% strategy mode and backstab everyone this early in the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •