URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 276
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ogakor boycott!"

Posted by Survivorerist on 02-02-01 at 11:23 AM
After the disgusting voting display last night, I'm organizing a protest. Officially, I will flame anyone who supports Ogakor until Jerri gets voted off (well maybe not but I'll get very angry and then do nothing)! Until Jerri is kicked off (which may be a while because I picked her as top 2), I am officially 100% behind Kucha. They may have Kimmi's mouth but at least they're having a bit fun and not being a bunch of backstabbing freaks (I think Tina was right when she said "You vote off all the conniving, mean people and then it's like a party.") So who's with me?

The Survivorerist

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ogakor boycott!"
Posted by Cherberrie on 02-02-01 at 11:41 AM
You can count me out.

Posted by Survivorerist on 02-02-01 at 11:44 AM
Okay then.

Posted by Monkeyboy on 02-02-01 at 12:08 PM
I'm with you, but I'm upping the ante; I'm boycotting them until Jerri AND Mitchell are gone. He's Jerri's slimey toadie. The idiot said "there's no fish in this stream", made fun of Kel's fishing skills, and said he also believed Kel smuggled in jerkey.

The price is WRONG, weasel-face! Cannabalize Mitchell NOW!

Posted by Drive My Car on 02-02-01 at 01:56 PM
Mitchell wants some of that.

Posted by Monkeyboy on 02-02-01 at 02:24 PM
....and Jerri will probably give him some of that to control him better, then she'll stab him in the back. Poor, stupid Mitchell will go home heartbroken and used. Good luck on the presidency, Mitch!

P.S. I didn't mean I support flaming people that support the Oakies....I just hate the Oakies.
Kel was a class act. The only jerky was Mitchell! (Bad pun!)

Posted by MDSkinner on 02-02-01 at 02:23 PM
Even though I can not stand her, I would have to say that if someone who was my early pick to win it all I would definitely have to go with the actress. She is definitely working her magic in the right way to win this thing. You may not like her a lot(I know I sure don't) but she knows how to play the game, at least it would seem that way.

Posted by Survivorerist on 02-02-01 at 02:38 PM
That's true. In survivor 1, I really hated Rich a lot too.

And also to clear something else up, I wouldn't really flame someone just because they supported Ogakor. I would just rather watch a tribe without people that go into pure 110% strategy mode and backstab everyone this early in the game.