The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"what do you think?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jaymmzzs 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-02-01, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"what do you think?"
.1-in this show every one voted for kel.They sat around complaining he couldnt fish,they sat around complaining of him eating beef jerky.BUT the show is still called survivor what are these people doing to survive?DO they just plan on eating rice?the food must stop being supplied to get these lazy people moving.Also please let jerri be next voted off.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: what do you think? poisoned spear 02-02-01 1
   RE: what do you think? Cherberrie 02-02-01 2
 RE: what do you think? MDSkinner 02-02-01 3
 RE: what do you think? Minstrel 02-02-01 4
   RE: what do you think? Monkeyboy 02-02-01 8
 RE: what do you think? stickboy 02-02-01 5
   RE: what do you think? Survivorerist 02-02-01 7
 RE: what do you think? Drive My Car 02-02-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

poisoned spear 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-02-01, 02:41 AM (EST)
1. "RE: what do you think?"
There is obviously something going on behind the scenes that they didn't show on this episode. From what they did show, there is no reason to off this guy. He is strong, has military survival skills, and seems to be the only one trying to look for food. He didn't do anything obviously wrong, unless somebody bought that "beef jerky" b.s. I am not sure which person made the remarks about bringing it on yourself by playing games, but from what we saw, that would seem to apply much more to Jerri, who seems determined to screw her way to the top, figuritively or literally. Not sure what we're mising.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-01, 08:13 AM (EST)
2. "RE: what do you think?"
I agree with you, PS. It may boil down to the fact that Burnett didn't have any material to work with. With the booting of Kel, I found myself shaking my head after E2 trying to figure out what I might have missed.

The sad part of it is, ever since Jenna announced that Burnett manipulated the Survivors for the shoots, I'm having second doubts about the "reality" part of the show.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-02-01, 09:32 AM (EST)
3. "RE: what do you think?"
Going into the show, I like everyone else here felt confident that Kel was gone, due to the evidence that was provided. But when watching the show I found myself wondering, why? Kel was probably the nicest guy out of the bunch and he was without question the hardest worker in the Tribe(that is if the footage that we were shown holds true). To top it off he was in good condition and it seemed he would be an asset to just about any type of challenge that they could be given. So I wonder why they would end up with a 7-1 vote. I would guess it is because of Jerri, and what would seem to be her hold on the Tribe. Jerri is not a good person, but it seems she has a lot of promise in moving forward in this game.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-02-01, 10:19 AM (EST)
4. "RE: what do you think?"
I think that's the point PS, everyone but Maralyn bought the stealing food set up and Maralyn didn't want to be the only one and obviously so, to support Kel. I do believe Maralyn is plotting to do battle with Jerri, and so may be Colby. All it takes now is four votes and you get a one way trip to OZ. So, Jerri will use her "casting couch" talents on Colby, but will Colby actually be John Wayne? "Thank you ma'am, but there's a law in these here hills!" In a week, we all could be cheering Colby for riding in on his white horse to rid us of the Jerri-mandering ways!

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
8. "RE: what do you think?"
>Jerri will use her "casting
>couch" talents on Colby, but
> In
>a week, we all could
>be cheering Colby for riding
>in on his white horse
>to rid us of the
>Jerri-mandering ways!

Well done Minstrel!

I think I'll have a pointless hissy fit for all of us now: I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!

I feel much better now.

stickboy 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-01, 10:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: what do you think?"
Everyone is asking "why this" and "why that", but why can't the explanation be as simple as stupidity, on both sides.

Kel was just being himself, obviously a quieter individual who saw how Rich was able to win over his tribe by providing food, so attempted to do the same. And when he was not as successfull as he would have hoped in fishing, he did not have the "charm" or lying personality (good for him) to make it further in the game. So, he just played the game stupidly.

And then, the others, mostly Jerri, were stupid for voting him off for certain reasons. Yes, Kel definitly could have helped in the challenges prior to the tribe merger. And obviously, Jerri (and others) were looking to the point after the merger and saying to themselves, "Boy, Kel could easily win many immunity challenges after the merger. Maybe I should vote him off now." But, Ogakor only screws themselves up for the merger by losing immunity challenges now. So, in that respect, it was stupid for Ogakor to vote Kel off.

So, my argument is that the answer to "why" is stupidity.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-02-01, 11:15 AM (EST)
7. "RE: what do you think?"
>But, Ogakor only
>screws themselves up for the
>merger by losing immunity challenges
>now. So, in that
>respect, it was stupid for
>Ogakor to vote Kel off.

But you gotta admit that Ogakor still has Burnett to manipulate the nature of the immunities so that it ends up being 5-5 at the merger anyway.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-01, 11:01 AM (EST)
6. "RE: what do you think?"
First off people lets get one thing straight.
There was no Beef Jerky (unless you wanna count Colby, who is more of a Beefy jerk)

Jerri started by targeting Keith, right off, first day, did all she could to undermine him. I think she saw him as a likely leader. That whole thing about him being mad that she made a Tortilla (one lousy tortilla, you'd think she made a 4 course meal the way she crowed about it) He didn't seem mad to me, he seemed grateful.
Then she began to see that Kel, was emerging as a quiet sort of leader, who was concerned with their survival , their need for food. What better way to undermine him , but to say he had food and was keeping it from them. I think she just used his being away, as an oppertunity to turn the others against him.

Since Kel was the only person scouting for food and they need protein , I hope they were paying attention to their lesson on Aborigianl Cuisine.

This woman is Vile! She made up that jerky story out of thin air, she searched his stuff to plant seeds of doubt about Kel, and to make her claims seem more believable.

She has already targeted those who could emerge as leaders, and next she is going to use Colby (who is clearly gullible)

Oh and Colby a Cowboy??? Please! He lives in Dallas, he customizes CARS!!!! Not Cows. Dallas is a City, a large one.
The only Cowboys in Dallas play football in the NFL ( and technically they play in Irving)

Jerri is VILE!!
But unfortunately she may know how to play this game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •