The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amy the idiot does it again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-05-02, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amy the idiot does it again"
Alright Amy, here you go again, you lied. Alright, I understand that you were afraid of using the veto for Roddy because he would not vote for you to stay. But, that was ONLY with Lisa, who was NOT going to be put up anyways. Jason totally would have been put up... maybe Danielle. Then,you have the nerve to call it a "tough decision"... LIAR. Roddy did NOT want to lie to her, didn't that mean something? And stop your crying, you are SOOOOOOO annoying. It is so stupid that people get mad at Roddy for lying and manipulating when now he is telling the truth to Amy (which will ultimately cost him the game) and everyone is on his case for that too. He can do no good in anyones eyes. Oh, and by the way Amy, you did NOT outsmart Roddy, you will NEVER outsmart Roddy, or anyone for that matter so don't even try.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Roddy twisting words CSHS79 09-06-02 1
 RE: Amy the idiot does it again AresMars 09-06-02 2
   RE: Amy the idiot does it again BaquaR13 09-07-02 4
 RE: Amy the idiot does it again xxinvincible 09-07-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-06-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Roddy twisting words"
The agreement was Amy would use the power of veto if she could in exchange for the box.There was no way for her to do so without
sacrificing herself especially if Roddy wouldn't promise her a vote.Besides was the time limit endless as far as this agreement
especially since all the other agreements seemed to last about a minute?

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-06-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amy the idiot does it again"
Amy got rid of Chiwhora
Amy let Roddy get the boot this week

Amy 2
Roddy 0

Amy would have lost to anyone but Rodless so to take him off the block would have been game suicide. If you're not there to win then you shouldn't be there. Look at how Rodless teased Marci in the hottub. He was doing everything but a strip tease to get Marci to say he'll side with with Rodless. This puke is a liar, a user, an abuser, and now best of all a loser.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-07-02, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amy the idiot does it again"
Agreed completely about if you don't play to win, you shouldn't be there. She would be have been stupid to use it. I just think (as always) her reasoning was lame. So, she really would have used the power of veto if Roddy lied to her and told her that he would vote for her to stay if he wasn't nominated? I doubt that... and if she did, it would have been foolish. She should have just simply said, "Roddy, I am sorry but for me to use the veto on you would be like writing myself a ticket out of here. I am not ready to leave and I can't use the veto, I hope you understand." Anyways... i dont think Amy has much of a chance now anyways... unless the twist alters something.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-07-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amy the idiot does it again"
>Alright Amy, here you go again,
>you lied.
Your good friend Chiwhora often lied herself

>Alright, I understand
>that you were afraid of
>using the veto for Roddy
>because he would not vote
>for you to stay. But,
>that was ONLY with Lisa,
>who was NOT going to
>be put up anyways.
Did Roddy say that? No. How was she supposed to know? Either way she would have been evicted.

>Jason
>totally would have been put
>up... maybe Danielle. Then,you have
>the nerve to call it
>a "tough decision"... LIAR.
Um, it probably was a tough decision

>Roddy
>did NOT want to lie
>to her, didn't that mean
>something? And stop your crying,
>you are SOOOOOOO annoying. It
>is so stupid that people
>get mad at Roddy for
>lying and manipulating when now
>he is telling the truth
>to Amy (which will ultimately
>cost him the game) and
>everyone is on his case
>for that too. He can
>do no good in anyones
>eyes.
He had to be a complete pri*k to her when she didn't use the veto.

>Oh, and by the
>way Amy, you did NOT
>outsmart Roddy, you will NEVER
>outsmart Roddy, or anyone for
>that matter so don't even
>try.
I believe she did. He tried to manipulate her into using the veto, and she knew it would lead to her eviction.

>The Reality Show Queens!!
>
>BaQuAr13
LOL, nuthin personal, but this sig pic bugs me. Chiwhora comes nowhere near the class of Elisabeth. Chiwhora is a total bit*h skank. But, you can like who you wanna like

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •