The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Eric gets some more time off"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-02, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Eric gets some more time off"
Didn't we all make jokes about Eric's commitment to his firefighter job? Well, the fire chief in his town felt the same way, and so now Eric will get some more time off.

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.html?27911

'BB3' Firefighter Suspended from Job
Tue, Sep 3, 2002 11:38 AM PDT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Eric Ouellette, the fourth person to be evicted from the "Big Brother 3" house, has now been sent home from his job as a Connecticut firefighter.

Ouellette was suspended for two weeks from the Poquonnock Bridge, Conn., department for failing to follow proper procedures, the AP reports. Chief Todd Paige says the suspension resulted from Ouellette's trading shifts with other firefighters so he could get enough time off to appear on the CBS reality show.

Paige says he was concerned the other firefighters would become overly tired working the extra shifts.

Ouellette became known for talking in his sleep and romancing fellow contestant Lisa Donahue in the month he was in the "Big Brother 3" house. After becoming the fourth evictee, he spent a CBS-paid week in Mexico. The vacation was part of the game, as the remaining players had to re-admit one of the four.

Amy Crews won that vote, sending Ouellette back home to Connecticut.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Eric gets some more time off SurvivorBlows 09-05-02 1
 RE: Eric gets some more time off SurvivinDawg 09-09-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-02, 08:40 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Eric gets some more time off"
I reported on the original story in his local paper yesterday (it has more info for anyone interested)

http://www.bigbrotherbites.com/bigbrotherbites.com/news.shtml#578

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 06:43 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Eric gets some more time off"
I am on Eric's side on this, and I hope he wins his appeal of the suspension.

I cannot for a minute believe that his superiors didn't know of this well in advance ("Gee, what are all these CBS cameras doing here?") and could have said something in advance. I also don't think the shift trading was explicitly prohibited in their contract. So I hope Eric wins and they won't keep using him for their political machinations in that fire dept.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •