The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-27-02, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-02 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Now that Chiara has been evicted she will most certainly make her court date. Most lawyers in such cases will try to persuade the judge to sentence their client to rehab and then community service vs jailtime.This leaves me with 2 questions:

1.Which do you hope she gets?

2.Each finalist gets to eliminate one person's vote at the end, so would her absence really make a difference?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara xxinvincible 08-27-02 1
 One vote for a STRICT rehab AyaK 08-27-02 2
 RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara BaquaR13 08-27-02 3
 RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara Swami 08-28-02 4
   RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara corcam 08-28-02 5
       RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara AresMars 08-29-02 7
 RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara SurvivinDawg 08-29-02 6
   RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara Cin 08-29-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-02, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"
I hope she gets jail time definetly.

I think she'd be allowed to vote from jail.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "One vote for a STRICT rehab"
>1.Which do you hope she gets?

For her sake, I hope Chiara gets rehab -- but not just one of those waltz-in, waltz-out programs but a SERIOUS program with a mandatory commitment. If she misses any part of the program, then she should get mandatory jail time, followed by another attempt at rehab. If she misses the BBB3 finale, tough ... she needs help, badly, and her comments on the show illustrate it.

>2.Each finalist gets to eliminate one person's vote at the end,
>so would her absence really make a difference?

Of course, unless Roddy is one of the finalists. If Roddy is a finalist, he's going to win ... too many of these people are in love with him. If he's gone, her vote will probably be crucial.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-27-02, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"
I hope that Chiara does NOT get any jail time. I don't think she needs it, because personally, her comments in the Big Brother house were probably all for show anyways. I hope we get to see her in the end, or else it would ruin Big Brother for me.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"
Oh rehab, definately. She needs rehab & counseling--not jail.

I think her vote would be missed. While we most all think she is a solid vote for Roddy, this woman has her own agenda going at all times & could be unpredictible.

Swami

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-02, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"

It is funny that you guys want her to go to jail when it is better suited for her to go to rehab. I could see if she was a 5+ time offender but come on... I think rehab is enough for her.

If anyone out of any of these houseguests need rehab AMY is your girl

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-29-02, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"
She needs a little jail time followed by some serious rehab because she doesn't show herself to be someone who regrets past mistakes and she doesn't seem to be the type of person who will acknowledge she has a problem which is the only way rehab will work.
Rehab is for people who want to get better where as Lil' Miss America's Drive Through wear's her past disgraces as badges of honor.
Anyone who BRAGS about past cocaine use, relations with married people, and can't count the number of sexual partners they've had, (okay you have to have an IQ over 80 for that last one so I'll cut her slack for not counting that high), is not someone who will be open to the honest self-evaluation needed to clean themselves up.
This psycho is in serious need of a wake up call and like most people of her ilk she has to hit bottom, i.e. jail time, in order to acknowledge the path of self destruction she is weaving for herself.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-02, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"
1. What ChiWhora really needs is some serious self-esteem therapy. I don't know what kind of childhood she had, and I don't have a Ph.D. or a medical degree in psychology, but it seems to me that ChiWhora's sense of self-worth is nonexistant.

2. I think it might make a difference at the end whether or not she is there. It'll depend on the Final Two, but if it were, say, Marcellas v. Roddy, or Jason v. Roddy, the votes could be split down the middle.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-29-02, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jail vs Rehab for Chiara"
I agree with you Dawg, Chiara really needs someone to talk to. I don't think she's a horrid person, she just has no self-esteem and it shows.

if she could like herself, maybe she's be a more likeable person.

Cin

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •