The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-08, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
In order for me to throw my pretend votes to a contestant they must meet the following criteria:

1. Chosen based on personality first, looks second, song choice third , outfits fourth and finally musical talent.

2. Able to ##### off those that say they “have a musically trained ear” when singing songs out of their range.

3. Not boring or humble or sing for the homeless or for 9-11 survivors.

4. Have no knowledge of who Whitney Houston or Celine Dion are.

5. Fully trained on those big scissors used for ribbon cutting ceremonies

6. Have a complete plan to get out of Iraq.

7. Refuse to sing the AI planned finale song crapfest and instead sing Culture Club’s Karma Chameleon.

8. Pay homage to Sanjaya at least once on the road to glory, preferably with a ponyhawk.

9. Able to sing and roller skate at the same time without a microphone headset.

10. Not have a baby a la Fantasia.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning Breezy 03-05-08 1
   RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning Snidget 03-05-08 3
 RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning mrc 03-05-08 2
 RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning Glow 03-05-08 4
 RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning nailbone 03-05-08 5
   RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning zombiebaby 03-05-08 6
 RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning agman 03-05-08 7
 RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning cjhope117 03-06-08 8
   LOL zombiebaby 03-06-08 9
       RE: LOL cjhope117 03-06-08 12
 RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning moonbaby 03-06-08 10
 RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning agman 03-06-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
#4 is the biggie, the biggie! And who'd thunk you'd have to include the men boys in there.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
Yep, and I don't care who did it first, if Celine or Whitney cover it, leave it the heck alone.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
I endorse this platform.

Tribefied

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
I'm betting that #10 is why Jason Yeagermeister was eliminated last week.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
Man, you're tough!! I don't think any of the Presidential candidates can meet #6, much less any of these AI competitors.

And I KNOW the Prez candidates can't meet all of the rest, 'cept #5. Obama might make #8, though.

03-05-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-08 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

Bush might be able to do #5 but only if they are safety scissors. I would not give him the real thing.

I demand a lot from MY American Idol otherwise why would I pretend to care?

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
To me, #4 is the biggest one there. I can't stand Idols trying to sing songs from them(I don't always like it when they sing is either)

Sculpted by Tribe

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-08, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
Thanks to you Zombiebaby, my day has been made. Your list is extremely funny and completely accurate. Common American Idol contestants, let's see what you've got!

03-06-08, 03:07 PM (EST)
9. "LOL"
I especially like how you put it:

Common American Idol contestants, let's see what you've got!

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LOL"
You know what I was going for, the slangish come on, but it does work either way, sadly.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
Y U B HATIN ON FANTAISA???!!!!111

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: My Top 10 Criteria for Winning"
I think you really hit the nail on the head for #1. Much as anyone wants to say it's just a singing contest, The judges pay just as much attention to the other four if not more so. If I were to see one of these DAWs in concert you can bet I would pay attention to the other 4!!!!

I know everything, except the things I don't know.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •