The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"open letter to the guests of Paradi..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Heroes & Losers!"
Charla: You are a sweet person and have played the game fairly. Don't let the losers bring ya down. You are far better than they are. They realized they were being outsmarted and couldn't stand it. You've been true to yourself and have remained a true friend to Dave, Keith and Tara. America is on your side and we love you girl!

Dave: What can I say? You're awesome! You've played the game with dignity and respect. You held your head high and never stooped down to the losers level. Well done. You've done nothing to be ashamed of on this show and i'm sure the rest of America will continue to stand behind you! We love you Crunch N Munch Guy!

Keith: You rock! You came on the show playing the game and you've been playing it ever since. You came on and shook things up and got things going. THANK YOU! Zack needed to go. His time was up LONG before you arrived. You showed those losers what the meaning of friendship truely is instead of their twisted rendition. Zack has nothing on you. He only proved that he is threatened by you when he made that weak @ss comment about the "50 guys!" We all got your back Keith...not that you need our help, i'm sure you could whip Zack without having to rely on 50 other guys' strength!

Tara: Tara, Tara, Tara! You have been a great friend to Charla. You've made a few bad bedroom moves (i.e. Alex) but you still stood by your friends. You're awesome!

Tom: ???????? I'm still not sure what to think! But Smokey is the man! err..i mean Monkey!

Scott: You've been a silent player throughout this whole game until last night. I think you have been playing his game all along, just never annouced where your loyalties lie. Now it seems you have NO loyalties..not even to Holly (i.e. the comment about not being with her after the show!) I'm still keeping an eye on you..but not giving you my thumbs up just yet!

Holly: Get a brain of your own and grow up. You were making out with Alex too....or do you suffer from memory loss? You're no better than Tara...actually you are beneath her. You stand with the losers thus making you one of them!

Toni: you're 30 and still have nothing to show for it but a few extra muscles thanks to the help of your buddy Mr. Roid. Grow up and get a life! America does NOT love you!

Kristin: Get to a doctor and get tested! You're a whore and a nasty one at that. You're a liar and a cheater and nothing but a loser! You suck!

Alex: Dirty cheater and a sore loser! You should have been kicked off when they caught your sorry @ss cheating!Grow up!

Beau: You're a blind fool. You're so called "friends" stabbed you in the back yet you were willing to stick by them. You're an idiot and a poor sport!

Zack: Distgusting pig! You're a weak neanderthal loser you pathetic excuse for a human being. You deserve to rot for your appauling behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if there were several people waiting for YOU to get back to Arizona to meet you with 50 guys! Shame on you!

Amy: You are just as pathetic as Zack. The only comfort I get out of this whole thing is knowing that you no longer have a job with your former employer because they did not want to be associated with a pathetic loser like yourself. YOu have no class or morals and you have some major growing up to do. I find it hilarious that you think "winning" Zack is such a coveted prize. NO ONE WANTS HIM...HE'S DAMAGED GOODS LADY! Get over yourself and get a life. You have accomplished nothing but making yourself look cheap and pathetic. America does NOT love you... they love Charla. Invest in some clearasil...FAST!

Andon: you're a lying snake. Grow up...loser!

Melanie: Scott's taken..get over it. Dave wasn't really interested in being your friend anyway unless you were willing to vote his way. Don't worry hon...lying to his face won't be necessary anymore....loser! You were voted off first...what makes you think you won't get voted off again? Also..you're 32..get a real life. You and Toni should join a support group for the over 30 singles with no life!

Desiree: You are FAKE! Your hair is fake, your boobs are fake and your personality is fake. You're a loser with no real friends and i'm sure you are loser outside of the show as well. There was a reason you didn't make it on the show in the first place...NO ONE WANTED YOU THERE! The only reason you are on the show now is because the producers put you on there with no competition. I'm sure the guests would have passed over you again given the chance. You're a PHONEY and a liar...and yes..it IS on tape. ALL of it. Including your lies! Grow up!

Amanda: at first I wanted to smack you, but you came back and redeemed yourself and showed that you are a true genuine person. You weren't willing to lower yourself and hook back up with the loser clan. You're awesome! It should have been you there instead of Melanie.

Matt: You are a sweetheart! It was a poor judgment call to say you were on BOTH sides. You shouldn't associate yourself with the losers. They suck. But you're still sweet!

Kavita: You too are a sweetheart. Wish you would have had a chance to really be there and work it. I'm sure you'd still be hanging with our heroes. You rock!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 open letter to the guests of Paradi...   ziggy2003     09-05-03       
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   ziggy2003     09-05-03     1  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   sbeck     09-06-03     2  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Fluffie     09-06-03     3  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   lipztik     09-13-03     29  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   ziggy2003     09-16-03     30  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Loree     09-06-03     4  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   amyhater     09-10-03     5  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   misslovie     09-11-03     6  
         The freaks: Amy, Zack, Toni, Beau, ...   ELIMINATOR     09-11-03     7  
             Heroes & Losers!   Lahela     09-11-03     8  
                 RE: Heroes & Losers!   Zip1123     09-11-03     10  
                     OMG!   GlassJax     09-11-03     12  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   lroy     09-11-03     15  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   Chrissy gal     09-11-03     16  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   EnglProf     09-11-03     22  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   KCarter897     09-18-03     40  
                 RE: Heroes & Losers!   oliveann     09-11-03     20  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   ugibugi     09-12-03     25  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   RollDdice     09-12-03     26  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Mjs     09-17-03     35  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   tabbyjg28     09-11-03     9  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Lahela     09-11-03     11  
         In Tabby's defense   GlassJax     09-11-03     13  
             RE: In Tabby's defense   tabbyjg28     09-11-03     19  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   music_angel22     09-11-03     14  
     OriginHo's vs Newbies   CantStandToLook     09-11-03     17  
         RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies   Chrissy gal     09-11-03     18  
             RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies   RaHead     09-11-03     21  
                 RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies   Chrissy gal     09-11-03     23  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   cherry4dance     09-11-03     24  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   RebelYell     09-12-03     27  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   EvelynisObsessed     09-12-03     28  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Lahela     09-16-03     31  
         RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   NoFear     09-17-03     32  
             RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Lavenderangel     09-17-03     33  
                 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Chrissy gal     09-17-03     34  
                     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   iluvrealityshows     09-17-03     36  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   cshaman     09-17-03     37  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   bella1109     09-17-03     38  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   MynxAZ     09-18-03     39  
         RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   sbeck     09-20-03     43  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Invisible     09-18-03     41  
   RE: open letter to Amy, Zack, Keith...   LadyT     09-20-03     42  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   MandM     09-22-03     44  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Chrissy gal     09-22-03     45  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •