The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"open letter to the guests of Paradi..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Lavenderangel 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lavenderangel Click to send private message to Lavenderangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: open letter to the guests of Pa..."
I love this message board! I'm glad to find ppl who believe Charla, Tara, Dave and Keith are playing the game fairly and dislike the behaviour of such guests named Amy, Zack, Alex, Kristen, and Toni.

I have to say this first: I really don't like Desiree AT ALL. She pissed the heck out of me when you told Dave to shut up. I think she should slap that mouth of her's, take the flowers (that didn't look particuarly good and a little Opheila for me) out of her hair and realize she is not liked. I really hated her little "Charla was constantly in my head" comment because you were the one who LET her give you her opinions. Sorry hun, but you weren't interesting and I was really glad that you finally left.

Zack: You freak me out. Your little face expressions make me wonder what goes on in that screwed up head of yours. Enough was said about him.

Amy: You just keep getting worse and worse. I hate the way she thinks she's taking the high road and is not "stooping to their level". I think she is completely fake and really ugly inside. I wouuld hate to be her.

Beau: my, my, my, you really don't have a clue do you? Although you were pretty good to look at, your personality overrides your looks and I really hope you re-watch the tapes by yourself and realize your mistake in judgement.

Alex & Kristen: Yah, you guys cheated and now you're gone. Good riddens.

Tom: I personally don't care what you do. The fact that you've been outstaged by your monkey saids a lot. For a few eppys I was wondering if you dissappeared. Unfortunately, you remained. Oh well, won't be for long.

Toni: You freak me out too. I hope you go to some anger mangement sessions.

Holly: All you do you whine. No one wants to hear a self-centered boring person complain. Just go away.

Scott: I think you're been the most subtle player among the group. I don't mind if you win but please be true to your word when you said you don't want a relationship with Holly outside of the hotel.

Melanie: Just cuz you got booted the first week doesn't mean you can blame everything on Charla. Honestly, I saw no point on you going back for a week.

Andon: Another person who I have no respect for. You're sneaky and two-faced. Well, at least you tried to play the game. You didn't make it, tough, get over it.

Matt: You're such a sweetie. I really liked you.

Kavita: Wish YOU stuck around and Amy left.

Amanda: What can I say? I'm glad you stuck by Charla, Keith, Tara and Dave and didn't get pressured by the overbearing crowd and get reduced to verbal abuse.

Now my fav ppl:
Charla & Dave: I really want you guys to win. If Charla wasn't in the show, I would have stopped watching. Dave, I can tell you must really value your friends. The two of you guys made me stick around and watch all these weeks. Good luck to you guys! =)

Tara: I was a little shaky at first about you but knowing you stuck by Charla was cool and kudos to you for booting out Alex & Kristen. If Charla and Dave don't win, I want you and Keith to win.

Keith: I think you're cool. I don't care what Amy saids, I don't trust her judgement anyhow. And yes, your abs are awesome!

For the foursome: I just hope the prize is worth all the nonsense you guys took from those sore losers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 open letter to the guests of Paradi...   ziggy2003     09-05-03       
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   ziggy2003     09-05-03     1  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   sbeck     09-06-03     2  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Fluffie     09-06-03     3  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   lipztik     09-13-03     29  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   ziggy2003     09-16-03     30  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Loree     09-06-03     4  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   amyhater     09-10-03     5  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   misslovie     09-11-03     6  
         The freaks: Amy, Zack, Toni, Beau, ...   ELIMINATOR     09-11-03     7  
             Heroes & Losers!   Lahela     09-11-03     8  
                 RE: Heroes & Losers!   Zip1123     09-11-03     10  
                     OMG!   GlassJax     09-11-03     12  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   lroy     09-11-03     15  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   Chrissy gal     09-11-03     16  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   EnglProf     09-11-03     22  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   KCarter897     09-18-03     40  
                 RE: Heroes & Losers!   oliveann     09-11-03     20  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   ugibugi     09-12-03     25  
                     RE: Heroes & Losers!   RollDdice     09-12-03     26  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Mjs     09-17-03     35  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   tabbyjg28     09-11-03     9  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Lahela     09-11-03     11  
         In Tabby's defense   GlassJax     09-11-03     13  
             RE: In Tabby's defense   tabbyjg28     09-11-03     19  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   music_angel22     09-11-03     14  
     OriginHo's vs Newbies   CantStandToLook     09-11-03     17  
         RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies   Chrissy gal     09-11-03     18  
             RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies   RaHead     09-11-03     21  
                 RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies   Chrissy gal     09-11-03     23  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   cherry4dance     09-11-03     24  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   RebelYell     09-12-03     27  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   EvelynisObsessed     09-12-03     28  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Lahela     09-16-03     31  
         RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   NoFear     09-17-03     32  
             RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Lavenderangel     09-17-03     33  
                 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Chrissy gal     09-17-03     34  
                     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   iluvrealityshows     09-17-03     36  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   cshaman     09-17-03     37  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   bella1109     09-17-03     38  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   MynxAZ     09-18-03     39  
         RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   sbeck     09-20-03     43  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Invisible     09-18-03     41  
   RE: open letter to Amy, Zack, Keith...   LadyT     09-20-03     42  
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   MandM     09-22-03     44  
     RE: open letter to the guests of Pa...   Chrissy gal     09-22-03     45  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •