The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The...Pirate Master 1.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The executive producer admir..."
Joe Don, Joe Don, Joe Don... just look at you. In fact, let's all just sit back and look at Joe Don for a moment. Gaze upon him with respect. Here is a man who has no clue about what's going on around him. He sincerely believes he's respected by his crew. He can't sense the resentment simmering around him. He honestly thinks a couple of hundred dollars is enough to buy him absolute safety. He's already decided his captaincy is a permanent position. He's reached the point where we basically have an extra contestant: there's Joe Don, and then there's Joe Don's ego. He doesn't work, doesn't listen, doesn't understand -- but he does do a world-class job of filling his own stomach and gloating about it.

I'm so proud.

Oh captain, my captain -- you'll just never see it coming...

Now what's going on with the rest of you? All right, Azmyth, I guess I'm going to give you some screen time after all, which means that both of us will have to figure out how to spell your name. (I'm tempted to call you the Dread Pirate Roberts, but we'd both just scare Joe Don.) Still, you're making a crucial mistake. You're thinking. In front of Joe Don. He seems to be scared of that, probably because he's personally so bad at it.

Guess what, production crew? You eat this week, too! (I treat you so much better than Joe Don would, don't I?) Yes, that was a great job on the so-called spoilers. Except for one small thing. The beard. We all know what I'm talking about with the beard, don't we? But you're still eating. Sure, it's only barnacles live off the hull, but just think about all the calcium you're getting.

Christian -- you're getting cut off at the knees again. Feel familiar at all? But I'm not worried: all I lose is a portion of the Kansas City ratings, and since there's only six people in the area who both own a television and know how to turn it on, that's really not much of a hit.

Oh, and Jay? The master stooge, who seems to be doing nothing except taking up space because he can't even provide challenge commentary, has asked me to have a few words with you. So here they are: ramp it down a little. There's a very fine line between first-half narrator and potential Final Two/Three/Whatever The Hell It Is On This Show contestant, and I can cut the line to send you adrift at any time.

So let's see. So far, they've played 'eat the smart', and then they played 'eat the strong' -- and they still have no idea what they're playing, much less how.

Can I pick them or what?

Really, it's no loss at all. Given the women's costumes, I would have forfeited all six of those people anyway.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   tribephyl     06-08-07       
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   ARnutz     06-08-07     1  
     RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   cahaya     06-08-07     10  
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   jbug     06-08-07     2  
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   rasslinmomma     06-08-07     3  
     Special dispatch from the admiral.   Estee     06-08-07     4  
         RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   The Cake     06-08-07     6  
         RE: Special dispatch from the admir...   rasslinmomma     06-10-07     29  
   The executive producer admir...   Estee     06-08-07     5  
     RE: The executive producer a...   cahaya     06-08-07     12  
         RE: The executive producer a...   dreamerbeliever     06-10-07     31  
             RE: The executive producer a...   cahaya     06-10-07     32  
     RE: The executive producer a...   vince3     06-08-07     13  
         RE: The executive producer a...   Estee     06-08-07     14  
             RE: The executive producer a...   vince3     06-08-07     16  
     RE: The executive producer a...   tribephyl     06-08-07     23  
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   sporkman     06-08-07     7  
     RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   emydi     06-08-07     8  
         RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   sporkman     06-08-07     15  
             RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   vince3     06-08-07     17  
                 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   emydi     06-08-07     18  
                 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   Spanky68     06-08-07     20  
                     RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   tribephyl     06-08-07     24  
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   agman     06-08-07     9  
     RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   vince3     06-08-07     11  
         RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   agman     06-08-07     27  
     RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   cahaya     06-08-07     19  
         RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   piratepolly     06-10-07     28  
             RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   cahaya     06-10-07     33  
     RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   tribephyl     06-08-07     25  
         RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   agman     06-08-07     26  
             RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   qwertypie     06-10-07     34  
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   dragonflies     06-08-07     21  
     RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   rasslinmomma     06-08-07     22  
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   dreamerbeliever     06-10-07     30  
   I have nothing to say but...   KObrien_fan     06-11-07     35  
     RE: I have nothing to say but...   emydi     06-12-07     36  
     RE: I have nothing to say but...   piratepolly     06-13-07     37  
         RE: I have nothing to say but...   agman     06-13-07     39  
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   Bravehart     06-13-07     38  
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   Bravehart     06-14-07     40  
     RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.2   sporkman     06-14-07     41  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •