The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clash of the Titans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-01, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clash of the Titans"
I never thought I could dislike anyone more than Kimmi until I watched Episode 2 and witnessed Jerri's nasty behavior. I think it would be poetic justice if both of those hateful creatures lasted long enough in the game to make it through the tribe merger where they would have to face off against each other. Talk about a "Clash of the Titans!" Now that would be good reality TV!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clash of the Titans Dogbreath 02-02-01 1
 RE: Clash of the Titans shanana banana 02-02-01 2
 RE: Clash of the Titans Dalton 02-02-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dogbreath 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-02-01, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dogbreath Click to send private message to Dogbreath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clash of the Titans"
I agree - it would definitely boost ratings to see the most manipulative freaks from each tribe duke it out in the final weeks. (And that's really what this show is all about - ratings.)
Jerri disappointed me. I thought that there may've been hope for her when she whipped out the bongo drum, but after seeing her submarine Kel in episode 2 I know better. She needs the boot.
Kimme is annoying, but she's got BIG breasts which will probably keep her around for a while longer. Let's face it, promiscuity and flesh = ratings. It depends, though - if her mouth gets much wider than her cup size, she might not last.

In either case, these two are just too jaded to prevail.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-02-01, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clash of the Titans"
Same here - I thought Kimmi was my number 1 hate; however, Jerri managed to slide right in the No. 1 spot with KY ease after last night's performance. It would be funny to see the two go at it after a merger, but I can't stand either one of them long enough to want them to make it that far. My wish for today is that each one is voted off at their tribe's next Tribal Council. I can't she had last night) as she orchestrates each subsequent removal from her tribe. At least Kimmi looked a little upset when Debb left, proving she must have some human emotions down below her obnoxious loud-mouthed outer layer whereas Stacy - ha ha - I mean Jerri just looked very smug/self-satisfied with her "work."

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-01, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clash of the Titans"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-01 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

OH Yes, Yes, Yes. When I started reading about Kimmii
I thought immediately "now here is a natural-born target"
for US. She was so ripe for the picking/teasing and her
mouth----yakking, whinny, complaining, crying!
Way back I posted about Kimmii that we have got our NEW "Jenna" and SurvivorBlows shot right back -- It's even worse; I think we've got "Amayia" (RW/Hawaii)!!! And for 2 episodes she hasn't failed to annoy, so Kimmi is living up to her billing.

BUT JERRI --- Whoooo Boy, the more I learned the more convinced
I was that this babe was one to keep a sharp eye on. She
is nasty and she is sneaky; but she's female and I think she is going to use *IT* to stay in the game. (I believe from rumors
that Jerri was one of the 2 females "caught" smoking pot.)

And if we see the Clash of the Titans --- I only hope
Marilyn, the retired cop, is in there too. OMG, a Threesome!!!

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •