The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-31-01, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Da Plane, Da Plane!!!! Over the noise of the plane comes the voice of the man we have been missing since the summer, Jeffy, the AnalProbe boy Wow, he's hanging out of the plane and not one inch of hair is out of place. What a neat trick Jeffy-boy, hanging ou the plane and looking so good in his khakis. I'm barfing right along with the new cast.

And so he begins his speech......Royal Austrialian plane.... yadda yadda yadda...... puke noise.....No one has spoken to each other yet ..... puke noise...yadda yadda yadda...I start to nod off when I get a glance Jeffy's perfect hair. How does he do that?

Now we get a glance at the infamous sixteen new contestents. Jesus H Christ, can they look any more depressed. Oh sorry, thats just Debb. Her eyeliner must have worn off after crying too hard over losin that lovin feeling from her stepson.

Plane lands and they jump off, all the while a voice over from the AnalProbe man introducing us, showing them at there place of work, etc. Whoa, MadDog is gonna kick some ass!!!! And what a snappy salute from the Intelligence man, who scarily, looks like AC Slater. Cook me up some paella Emeril lookalike! Give as an J-E-F-F!

Now we are forced to watch the groups make the four mile trek through the woods, or however far they have to walk, I wasn't really paying attention to the logistics. They walk, they bitch, they walk, they bitch. Are we there yet Papa Smurf! NO!
Finally we see that both the tribes get to their respective campsites, which really pissed me off. I wanted to see them walk the Outback for 42 days trying to find that damn campsite. Talk about surviving!

Kuchi-coo immediately does the bright thing and jumps in the water. Good thing Mad Dog's an Ogookaka, her lipstick might have smudged off. At least Colby brought a flag I thought. They can use it too ward off the sun. Then he states how happy he is to wake up and be Texan. There goes my opinion of him. Dumbass. You should be with the Kuchi-coos, cause now in their part of the world, it's raining and they haven't built their shelter. Though the Hatch wanna be is trying his damndest to show everyone the right way to build a shelter. Whatever.

Over at Ogookaka, friction builds. The actress chick is mad at the Emeril guy. He just wants to cook! Damnit! Shut up Girl! After the sexual tension starts to heat up between them, he suggests she beat it out on her bongos. He meant her breasts, but when she brought out her drums, the woody he was holding suddennly fell away.

That night, over at Kuchi-coo, Kimmi cackles. Kimmi whines, "Where can I masterbate". You know what, thats the reason I didn't sign up for S2. I was so worried that I wouldn't have a place to masterbate. Good thing Rodger didn't hear that or we may have been subjected to a lecture of masterbating can cause blindness.

By this time, I just want to see the immunity challenge. I'm dying to see Jeffyboy again. There he is... Opps, sorry, got a little distracted. Almost started to think like Kimmi. Tribes line up, do some running, do some firelighting, do some swimming. In the end, the dumbasses of Kuchi-coo lose. The Ogookakas go home with matches, Kuchi-coos go home, plotting the death of one of their own, as Jeffy would say.

The cheerleader guy,who I have now decided shoud be my boy toy is puking his guts out. After contemplating whether he should eat it again, he goes and talks to Chyna, I mean Alicia. She tells him she heard Debb say he wanted off. He flashes those pearly whites and declares, hell no, she must go!

So off to TC we go. Wow, Fake Stonehenge! Jeffyboy is there, telling everyone what to do, like they didn't know already. "If you get voted off, that person gets thrown off the cliff here, I mean go down to that confessional." Jeffy asks may too many questions of this group, get on with it!

And in a landslide, our prison guard is thrown of the side of the cliff. Kimmi, looking for a masterbating buddy, looked for one in Debb. But when Debb told her masterbating isn't her thing, only semi incest, Kimmi decided that since Debb won't be much fun, since they aren't related, she should go.

So off they go, back with fire. And another TC ends.
So does this weak attempt of a summary

One question? Where was the word I was looking for. ALLIANCE!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Too many chiefs. . . George Tirebiter 01-31-01 1
 RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... shakes the clown 01-31-01 2
 RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... BluSavana 01-31-01 3
   RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... Irisheyes 01-31-01 4
       All Bow to the Queen Drive My Car 01-31-01 5
 RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... Dalton 01-31-01 6
   RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... Drive My Car 01-31-01 7
 RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... SurvivorBlows 01-31-01 8
 RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... janisella 02-01-01 9
 RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... Cherberrie 02-01-01 10
   RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... VampKira 02-01-01 11
       RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... Irisheyes 02-01-01 12
           RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... Ronnet 02-01-01 13
               RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an ... shanana banana 02-02-01 14
                   Irish Superman 02-02-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-31-01, 07:14 PM (EST)
1. "Too many chiefs. . ."
I think the only real attempt at alliance was when Skoop and Rudy--er, RODGER--compared oars.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-01, 08:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
he goes and talks
>to Chyna, I mean Alicia.

.....Chyna, I like that so much I plan to steal it and incorporate it into the Official Summary for Episode #2, which I have, for some unknown reason that I can't explain, signed up to write. Wish me luck. The only thing that sucks about summarizing Episode #2 is that the Ogakzloure tribe loses the immunity challenge (oh, like you didn't know that already) so we won't get to see Elisabethbeth in her "used dishcloth" hat...damn!

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-31-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
See, I knew you had it in you, Girl! If only you hadn't made fun of my Jeffy-Lube,*sigh* Catch you later!~ Blu

"All my Ex's live in Texas" G. Strait

01-31-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Shakes, it's all yours. Use it as often as you like.

Thanks Blu. You need to write one of these someday. I know you got it in you. And I apologize for making fun of Jeffy.

Ummm, maybe not.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
5. "All Bow to the Queen"
Clap Clap Clap Clap!!!!

Applause for the Irish lass.
Honey, that was completely hysterical!
(to steal Ms. Tirebiter's line from earlier) I think I wet my pants that was so funny (ok george, so I paraphrased it)

Pause- while george is stunned that I knew that word, used it correctly in a sentence, and perhaps, spelled it correctly.
(hehe)

Irish, this was a great summary!
Truely.

I can't believe you did so well from memory alone.
I will use my husbands new expression to describe it
"Greatness"

EBug

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Hey I really liked your Summary, IrishEyes....

<<<So off to TC we go. Wow, Fake Stonehenge!>>>

It's like you read my mind; Fake Stonehenge with
a Waterfall no less --- and Jiffy Pop when onnnn
about it, we got the overhead zoom view. Wheee!

<<<Colby...happy to be a Texan...DUMBASS.>>>

Whoa there, never underestimate a man who brings
his own tent(flag) on the first date. And I might
be wrong but I think there are certain acts in
Texas that are illegal, i.e. punishable by law....
UNLESS said acts are committed under the State Flag. UMMMMM

<<<Kimmi whines, where can I masterbate. You know what,
thats the reason I didn't sign up for S2.>>>

Terrific line!!! I laughed myself silly at Kimmii.
Geeze by Episode 5 she will be crying for r-e-l-i-e-f.

<<<The cheerleader guy, who I have now decided should be
my boy toy is puking his guts out.>>>

I know the feeling...He is definitely on MY boy toy
short list too. Shame on us; we sound as bad as all
those guys who drooled over skinny, kitty, bug-bitten
Colleen in S1. LOL/Who Cares!

Dalton

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-01, 11:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Ummmm Cheerleader Boy? Which one is he?
Cuz ya'll aren't talking bout the Gay (nothing wrong with it)
Guy are you?

Dalton, Texas flag???? Hahahahahahaah

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-01, 11:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
IrishEyes, you did a great job, thanks! I can't believe that was totally from memory, incredible, you need to have more confidence in yourself

(I'd write more, but Webby is just about finishing an unusually grueling client deliverable at work right now and has slept about 3 hours the past two days. ...just got home now, gonna pop in my tape of tonight's TI and call it a night. Haven't watched my Tuesday tape of The Mole yet... probably will try and leave work a bit early tomorrow and view it before Thursday night's Survivor eps. 2)

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-01, 07:46 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Wow Irish, that was funny! You really did it from memory? I'm totally impressed. Thanks for the chuckle.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-01-01, 08:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Good job, Irish. Thank goodness someone posted a summary and put mine out of its short-lived memory!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-01-01, 09:38 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Excellent, IE!..Stop by the bar and I'll buy you a drink.

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

02-01-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Thamks everyone for your kind words. I've been looking for you in the bar, Vampkira! WHere the hell you been?

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-01-01, 06:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Thanks Irisheyes!

But, so much laughter was coming from my cubical, heads kept popping up to see what was going on. If I get canned will you write me a letter of reference?

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Unofficial Episode Summary, an attempt"
Just read - but very funny. Good work!!

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-02-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
15. "Irish"
Bravo! Yet another excellent read.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •