URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 216
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Clash of the Titans"

Posted by Cherberrie on 02-02-01 at 00:19 AM
I never thought I could dislike anyone more than Kimmi until I watched Episode 2 and witnessed Jerri's nasty behavior. I think it would be poetic justice if both of those hateful creatures lasted long enough in the game to make it through the tribe merger where they would have to face off against each other. Talk about a "Clash of the Titans!" Now that would be good reality TV!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Clash of the Titans"
Posted by Dogbreath on 02-02-01 at 02:21 AM
I agree - it would definitely boost ratings to see the most manipulative freaks from each tribe duke it out in the final weeks. (And that's really what this show is all about - ratings.)
Jerri disappointed me. I thought that there may've been hope for her when she whipped out the bongo drum, but after seeing her submarine Kel in episode 2 I know better. She needs the boot.
Kimme is annoying, but she's got BIG breasts which will probably keep her around for a while longer. Let's face it, promiscuity and flesh = ratings. It depends, though - if her mouth gets much wider than her cup size, she might not last.

In either case, these two are just too jaded to prevail.

Posted by shanana banana on 02-02-01 at 09:47 AM
Same here - I thought Kimmi was my number 1 hate; however, Jerri managed to slide right in the No. 1 spot with KY ease after last night's performance. It would be funny to see the two go at it after a merger, but I can't stand either one of them long enough to want them to make it that far. My wish for today is that each one is voted off at their tribe's next Tribal Council. I can't she had last night) as she orchestrates each subsequent removal from her tribe. At least Kimmi looked a little upset when Debb left, proving she must have some human emotions down below her obnoxious loud-mouthed outer layer whereas Stacy - ha ha - I mean Jerri just looked very smug/self-satisfied with her "work."

Posted by Dalton on 02-02-01 at 02:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-01 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

OH Yes, Yes, Yes. When I started reading about Kimmii
I thought immediately "now here is a natural-born target"
for US. She was so ripe for the picking/teasing and her
mouth----yakking, whinny, complaining, crying!
Way back I posted about Kimmii that we have got our NEW "Jenna" and SurvivorBlows shot right back -- It's even worse; I think we've got "Amayia" (RW/Hawaii)!!! And for 2 episodes she hasn't failed to annoy, so Kimmi is living up to her billing.

BUT JERRI --- Whoooo Boy, the more I learned the more convinced
I was that this babe was one to keep a sharp eye on. She
is nasty and she is sneaky; but she's female and I think she is going to use *IT* to stay in the game. (I believe from rumors
that Jerri was one of the 2 females "caught" smoking pot.)

And if we see the Clash of the Titans --- I only hope
Marilyn, the retired cop, is in there too. OMG, a Threesome!!!

Dalton