The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Julie Chen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-02, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Julie Chen"
Picture this strange woman living in the house trying to escape evictions. Nobody would ever watch that show. She would be evicted faster then she can say "you've got a bug on you"

Who would make a better host? I personally feel that BB2 Will should host it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Julie Chen Red Lady 08-13-02 1
   RE: Julie Chen ejm92 08-13-02 2
 RE: Julie Chen SurvivinDawg 08-14-02 3
 RE: Julie Chen JeffGator 08-14-02 4
   Julie Chen liquored up JeffGator 08-14-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-02, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Julie Chen"
"Who would make a better host? I personally feel that BB2 Will should host it."

Ya know...I kinda like your idea xxinvincible! Let the winner of the previous BB host the current BB! Sound idea...altho CBS will never decide to do the "sound thing"...good thought nonetheless!

Regards,

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Julie Chen"
Yes, Will would be the perfect host. But can you see any of the current house-mates being a good host???? Possibly Roddy or Danielle....maybe Marcellas......and if Eric or Amy return....but that's about it.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-02, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Julie Chen"
I don't think it matters WHO the host(ess) is. The Thursday show would be awful, regardless.

1) SeeBS is manipulating the show.
2) SeeBS shows us what they want us to see, and try to steer our opinions on various persons (Chi-WHORE-a comes to mind).
3) SeeBS is only interested in showing us scenes of people in bed making out, and they throw a little bit of "intrigue" in to whet our appetites for more (but then only deliver scenes of people in bed making out).
4) They badly overdramatize certain events. For example, we see the nomination ceremony on Saturday. We only see a little bit of it. We then see it AGAIN (but in black and white) the next Wednesday... and AGAIN the next Thursday! We're STILL seeing Lori's and Tonya's evictions, over and over and over again. What host can fix this?
5) The editing is so bad, especially if you read the Joker feeds site (or anyone else's feed site), that the show isn't worth watching on ANY of the days of the week.

Put anyone you want as host(ess). Unless it's someone like Pamela Anderson (or ??? for you ladies), that person is doomed to be a mediocre fixture in a cheerless studio in front of the BB3 house.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-14-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Julie Chen"
If the winner gets to host the next one...wouldn't that mean Eddy would have hosted BB2? I think that would have been a disaster and would have resulted on the host playing tricks on the contestants. I liked Will a lot but not sure what his hosting abilities would be like. I think he might try to steal a lot of the attention away from the contestants onto himself which would be a mistake.

Hey, how about we bring Anderson Cooper over and kick out Julie Chen? Anyone else wanna second that? He would be an awesome host...atleast he is for The Mole anyway.

Anyway, to answer your question...Julie would be the first one evicted since she has no personality and would completely isolate herself from the rest of the housemates. What a stiff! I'm thinking they should liquor her up before the shows to get her to relax.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-14-02, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Julie Chen liquored up"
I'm putting my plan into action:

Julie

+

Long Island Ice Tea

=

A more exciting host

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •