The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Great Start"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Great Start"
Wow, ice climbing, snow jet skiiing, long lfight, good start to the race.

Fan of the winning team as they used their heads and did not complain. Seems a bit of history now that teams that work together more often than not win this race.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Great Start aquariaqueen 11-18-04 1
   RE: Great Start coffeegrrl 11-19-04 4
 RE: Great Start Bebo 11-18-04 2
   RE: Great Start seahorse 11-19-04 3
   RE: Great Start LeftPinky 11-19-04 5
   RE: Great Start gatortod 11-22-04 6
 RE: Great Start racefan6 11-23-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-18-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Great Start"
Well the first episode I usually concentrate on who is whom. I was thinking the drive across the country to find the waterfall just to find a clue to go somewhere else was lame, until you realize the gals don't actually go there, but end up following the other team to the next stop, thus making them trek back to get their clue.

Was glad to see the older couple do the ice climbing. You can always hire a boat to take you places on a cold lake, but ice climb on a glacier, not always.

coffeegrrl 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coffeegrrl Click to send private message to coffeegrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Great Start"
I was certainly encouraged to see the teams having to drive and navigate for themselves. All those taxi scenes from AR5 were getting so boring.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Great Start"
I liked the sleeping in tents. Disappointed to see bunching so early, but I should be used to that by now.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Great Start"
Meredith/Maria are sure happy with the early bunching. Did they luck out or what.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-19-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Great Start"
I really liked seeing them do things that made the uncomfortable right from the start (glacier climb and tent sleep) as well as drving themselves (what do you mean you can't read a map? didn't you know that you were going on a race that requires some skills?)...

The bickering teams may drive me crazy after a while - especially this early in the race - you expect it after a time.

Graf by JSlice

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Great Start"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Sleeping in tents was a non-elimination leg without seeing Phil.

racefan6 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-04, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail racefan6 Click to send private message to racefan6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Great Start"
I live vicariousily? watching this stuff!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •