URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 1909
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Great Start"

Posted by Spider on 11-18-04 at 02:21 AM
Wow, ice climbing, snow jet skiiing, long lfight, good start to the race.

Fan of the winning team as they used their heads and did not complain. Seems a bit of history now that teams that work together more often than not win this race.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Great Start"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-18-04 at 09:39 AM
Well the first episode I usually concentrate on who is whom. I was thinking the drive across the country to find the waterfall just to find a clue to go somewhere else was lame, until you realize the gals don't actually go there, but end up following the other team to the next stop, thus making them trek back to get their clue.

Was glad to see the older couple do the ice climbing. You can always hire a boat to take you places on a cold lake, but ice climb on a glacier, not always.

Posted by coffeegrrl on 11-19-04 at 12:32 PM
I was certainly encouraged to see the teams having to drive and navigate for themselves. All those taxi scenes from AR5 were getting so boring.

Posted by Bebo on 11-18-04 at 10:07 AM
I liked the sleeping in tents. Disappointed to see bunching so early, but I should be used to that by now.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

Posted by seahorse on 11-19-04 at 12:26 PM
Meredith/Maria are sure happy with the early bunching. Did they luck out or what.

Posted by LeftPinky on 11-19-04 at 02:54 PM
I really liked seeing them do things that made the uncomfortable right from the start (glacier climb and tent sleep) as well as drving themselves (what do you mean you can't read a map? didn't you know that you were going on a race that requires some skills?)...

The bickering teams may drive me crazy after a while - especially this early in the race - you expect it after a time.

Graf by JSlice

Posted by gatortod on 11-22-04 at 10:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Sleeping in tents was a non-elimination leg without seeing Phil.

Posted by racefan6 on 11-23-04 at 09:46 PM
I live vicariousily? watching this stuff!