The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now accepting appicaltions for Shak..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Current Message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-01, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now accepting appicaltions for Shak..."
Now that Shakesvivor has been lauded by all on the boards as a "roaring success" (STC, from a thresd in BV forum since locked for absolutely NO apparent reason by the Man), it is time to get a head start on the next installment....

SHAKESVIVOR II: It's All In Your Head

I don't think I have to mention that Shakesvivor I castmembers are not eligible, although posters that made cameo appearances in SV are eligible to compete for the title of Ultimate Shakesvivor!

So, in no less than 500 words, please explain why you would make a good contestant on Shakesvivor.

Once again, keep in mind that just because you don't apply, that doesn't mean you won't get picked. And I reserve the right to drag all of your names and reputations through the mud in an effort to generate conflict, although judging by the first season, I think you guys will be able to handle that part all on your own.

Good luck and I hope to see you on the sound stage!

Okay Ayak, you can lock this thresd now, that is if you can find the time to fit it in to your busy daily fascist schedule of bombing pizza parlors and crushing babys' heads with your boot heel in an effort to save bullets.

FIGHT THE POWER

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Now accepting appicaltions for Shak...   shakes the clown     08-28-01       
   Sorry, but no   AyatollahKhomeini     08-28-01     1  
   RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   moonbaby     08-28-01     2  
     RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   Drive My Car     08-28-01     3  
     Getting married in Heaven   dangerkitty     08-28-01     12  
         ROFL!   AyatollahKhomeini     08-28-01     16  
   Who's Afraid of Shakes the Clown?   Criminals     08-28-01     4  
     RE: Who's Afraid of Shakes the Clow...   SherpaDave     08-28-01     10  
         RE: Who's Afraid of Shakes the Clow...   VampKira     08-28-01     14  
             RE: Who's Afraid of Shakes the Clow...   GG     08-29-01     28  
                 RE: Who's Afraid of Shakes the Clow...   Drive My Car     08-29-01     29  
                     RE: Who's Afraid of Shakes the Clow...   LadyT     08-29-01     30  
                         RE: Who's Afraid of Shakes the Clow...   Drive My Car     08-29-01     31  
   RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   mistofleas     08-28-01     5  
   RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   ItzLisa     08-28-01     6  
     Let the Tirade Continue...   ItzLisa     08-29-01     20  
         RE: Let the Tirade Continue...   ItzLisa     08-29-01     21  
             RE: Let the Tirade Continue...   ItzLisa     08-29-01     22  
                 RE: Let the Tirade Continue...   ItzLisa     08-29-01     23  
                     RE: Let the Tirade Continue...   Drive My Car     08-29-01     24  
                         RE: Let the Tirade Continue...   PepeLePew13     08-29-01     25  
                         _______, clown.   VampKira     08-29-01     26  
                             RE: _______, clown.   Drive My Car     08-29-01     27  
                                 RE: _______, clown.   ItzLisa     08-30-01     32  
   RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   not sleeeve     08-28-01     7  
     RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   RudyRules     08-28-01     13  
   RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   Pendragon     08-28-01     8  
     RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   VampKira     08-28-01     15  
   RE: Now accepting appicaltions for ...   LadyT     08-28-01     9  
     LadyT's proof   AyatollahKhomeini     08-28-01     11  
         RE: LadyT's proof   ItzLisa     08-28-01     17  
             RE: LadyT's proof   LadyT     08-28-01     18  
                 No need to apologize   AyatollahKhomeini     08-29-01     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •