The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not Another Flo !!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not Another Flo !!"
The coming attractions showed Nicole having a meltdown and wanting to give up. It reminded me of the time Flo did the same thing in the silly wicker boat thing. And we know how that turned out. I want any team but the Creepy Christians to win even if its Colin and Christie. I really hope Chip & Kim and the Moms get an earlier flight than the last two teams and build a big lead.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not Another Flo !! tvhead 09-16-04 1
 RE: Not Another Flo !! veritas 09-16-04 2
   RE: Not Another Flo !! Urban_Kitten 09-16-04 3
   RE: Not Another Flo !! kidflash212 09-16-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-16-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not Another Flo !!"
yes and she sat in that little wicker cup spinning around and around
that was hilarious !!!!

veritas 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-16-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail veritas Click to send private message to veritas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not Another Flo !!"
Well..my thought is Nicole is just a young kid. A bit spoiled and immature and probably tired and cold. You have to remember that they have a film crew with them constantly and they edit out all but the controversial behavior. She may have been a trooper up to that point and just got frustrated. Now FLO on the other hand. What a piece of work. A world class b###h. 24/7 She will never be happy in life and she will spend all her life complaining and whining. I can guarantee you her half of the prize money did not bring her much real happiness. Nicole I think it could. Deep down she is basically a decent person though a bit self focused...after all she IS a model. My question if the Christian's win...how much will they give to charity? Praying while they plow ...God please let me win a million dollars. Give me a break.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not Another Flo !!"
Ditto to Veritas. Flo averaged 2 meltdowns an episode. As for the God Squad winning a million, surely they will tithe 10% to their church (Our Lady of the Catwalk) and then give huge chunks out to the Retired Models Relief Fund.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Not Another Flo !!"
I haven't liked them from the first episode - Saying God would help them win just indicated that they felt God likes them better than other people. Then wimpy Brandon refuses to take a shot of vodka (I have news for that Justin Guarini wannabe - Jesus drank alcohol, there's nothing evil about it)and then he wimped out on going sledging and uses Nicole as his excuse when she wanted to do it. I just can't see why people like him any more than Colin. He's a wimp and a hypocrite.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •