URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 1767
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Not Another Flo !!"

Posted by kidflash212 on 09-16-04 at 10:49 AM
The coming attractions showed Nicole having a meltdown and wanting to give up. It reminded me of the time Flo did the same thing in the silly wicker boat thing. And we know how that turned out. I want any team but the Creepy Christians to win even if its Colin and Christie. I really hope Chip & Kim and the Moms get an earlier flight than the last two teams and build a big lead.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Not Another Flo !!"
Posted by tvhead on 09-16-04 at 01:03 PM
yes and she sat in that little wicker cup spinning around and around
that was hilarious !!!!

Posted by veritas on 09-16-04 at 01:15 PM
Well..my thought is Nicole is just a young kid. A bit spoiled and immature and probably tired and cold. You have to remember that they have a film crew with them constantly and they edit out all but the controversial behavior. She may have been a trooper up to that point and just got frustrated. Now FLO on the other hand. What a piece of work. A world class b###h. 24/7 She will never be happy in life and she will spend all her life complaining and whining. I can guarantee you her half of the prize money did not bring her much real happiness. Nicole I think it could. Deep down she is basically a decent person though a bit self focused...after all she IS a model. My question if the Christian's win...how much will they give to charity? Praying while they plow ...God please let me win a million dollars. Give me a break.

Posted by Urban_Kitten on 09-16-04 at 01:20 PM
Ditto to Veritas. Flo averaged 2 meltdowns an episode. As for the God Squad winning a million, surely they will tithe 10% to their church (Our Lady of the Catwalk) and then give huge chunks out to the Retired Models Relief Fund.

Posted by kidflash212 on 09-16-04 at 01:23 PM
I haven't liked them from the first episode - Saying God would help them win just indicated that they felt God likes them better than other people. Then wimpy Brandon refuses to take a shot of vodka (I have news for that Justin Guarini wannabe - Jesus drank alcohol, there's nothing evil about it)and then he wimped out on going sledging and uses Nicole as his excuse when she wanted to do it. I just can't see why people like him any more than Colin. He's a wimp and a hypocrite.