The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sick of Kristi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-07-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sick of Kristi"
Anyone else out there sick of Kristi?

All she did last night was b*tch about how Rebecca was not inspirational and how she was bored.

How about get off your sorry butt and help out.
I would have brought her into the boardroom. She's nothing but negative complaining dead weight.

This is the second week in a row she's been like this.

JMHO

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sick of Kristi DonnaLynn 10-07-05 1
   RE: Sick of Kristi slw531 10-07-05 2
       RE: Sick of Kristi ginger 10-07-05 3
   RE: Sick of Kristi centralparkwest 10-16-05 10
 RE: Sick of Kristi sisyphus 10-07-05 4
 RE: Sick of Kristi lrlr1 10-07-05 5
   RE: Sick of Kristi lindan 10-07-05 7
 RE: Sick of Kristi Tough Cookie 10-07-05 6
 RE: Sick of Kristi buckeyegirl 10-08-05 8
   RE: Sick of Kristi big brutha 10-08-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
Yep, being PM the first week gave her a big head. She's definately a complainer!

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-07-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
I agree. She wont last long. Talk about not being a team player.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
I kind of liked her in Legally Blonde, but Legally Blonde 2 sucked.

centralparkwest 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail centralparkwest Click to send private message to centralparkwest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
Kristi is trash. She got pregnant at the age of 15. Kristi talks like she's uneducated. Where did Donald Trump find these people?

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-07-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
I agree with you, I can't take this girl. Not only is the voice annoy as hell butshe just goes on and on with that smug look on her face....This si the second week now that she has been critical of the PM without cause....but we all know she won't win and she would have been gone the first week if melissa had just shut up for 1 minute.

Anyway, I am liking the men's team it was really nice to see them put aside their differrences and really come together as a team and even with desention within the ranks they worked well on this task....now if the girls could come together and put aside their differences then maybe I will come around to liking some of them....

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
Kristi is just one of those incompetent people who will always try to run down their competition with negative words and harsh complaining. She lost as PM, so now she's just trying to diss everyone who is competent. She'lll be gone soon.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-07-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
>Kristi is just one of those
>incompetent people who will always
>try to run down their
>competition with negative words and
>harsh complaining.
This description reminds me of Ivana from Season 2

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-07-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
Kristi's whining drove me a little nuts last night. Even my retired mother who was watching the show with me commented "Well it's YOUR problem if you're not motivated so get off your butt!." *sigh* I love my mother.

But I believe maybe if Kristi and Toral are both gone they may have a chance at coming together as a group.

However I was kind of hoping that Trump would over ride Rebecca's decision and just fire Toral straight off the bat.

Siggie Courtesy of tribelphyl!
And that's the way the cookie crumbles

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
Count me in...I can't stand her. I think they won the first task despite her leadership...every season has to have someone who everyone dislikes, and as Melissa got fired first, it looks like Kristi is our girl for this season.

big brutha 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-08-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20brutha Click to send private message to big%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sick of Kristi"
Kristi is that girl that thinks she knows everything and is as dumb as a bag of hammers. Part of the blonde and wanna be cute sorority.
She thinks because she is cute she will last long but let's face it she and torba or toral are both lame. I am having a hard time finding a strong woman besides the sista who seems to be just hanging out watching the whole game unfold which is a smart play.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •