The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mark Lamkin is a Fake."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

expncbroker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-05, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mark Lamkin is a Fake."
It is too bad that Mark still cannot tell the truth. First of all all the businesses he owned were "Curves for Women" franchises that his wife ran. He was also the top producer in ONLY the Kentucky region of PNC. They had a total of 2 brokers in Indiana at the time. The brokers in Ohio and also PA crushed him in production. He is however a great self promoter whom lacks substance. Trump will see through this bs artist. Someone should check into why PNC bank "asked" him to leave! As he was questioned for excessive client trades and unsuitable trades. As Mark always said....he never met a person whom he could not sell and annuity to!

Sad to say I know him and he is what he is....fake.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake. ochooker 10-07-05 1
 RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake. marklamkin 10-14-05 2
   RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake. ARnutz 10-14-05 3
   RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake. zipperhead 10-14-05 4
   RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake. lindan 10-14-05 5
   Go Mark universityofkentuckyrocks 10-16-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ochooker 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-07-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake."
Well his HAIR certianly looks the fakest/most coifed....besides Lucas's that is.

marklamkin 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake."
What a shame......yet another board inwhich this person spreads the same exact post that is filled with half truths and ugliness...it's such a shame that you live a life that is filled with such crap! I will post yet another response because it's only fair that someone could read the truth... NBC warned us about people like yourself that have nothing better to do but to spread lies....and I really didn't believe it would happen to someone that works so hard. First, let me tell you once again. I started the Curves for Women franchise and had five at one point. The business grew to the point that my wife ran the day to day operations of two of the clubs. She was awesome and we made a GREAT TEAM at that point...I negotiated and sold each of them for nice profits. Second, it was no secret PNC and I had differences....but it was because of an employee. I paid them a bonus and PNC said that was against their policy...and yet I did it anyway because I believed it was the right thing to do....Second, I have been in the planning business for 15 years with only two companies..you don't build a track record like that without being good, honest, and ethical. Something you obviously know nothing about! I was the top producer out of 25 plus brokers and top 10 out of 200 plus.... I was a million dollar producer at PNC and that places me in the top 5% of brokers of nationwide... so please quite spreading lies and untruths...and for pete's sake if you are going to say lies at least use your real name... In life you can be bitter or better....your obviously bitter...get a life and get better.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake."
Welcome to the boards Mark! You don't have to feel you have to explain yourself.

As fans of the show we don't believe a lot of the things that are posted by folks who don't present a lot of facts to back up things they post. This is an unfortunate side effect of being on reality TV.

By the way, I loved you on last night's episode with the Dairy Queen Blizzard mascot! I enjoyed this episode more than so many others (and I've watched this show from the beginning).

I also like the way that Excel works together on the tasks! It makes the job more fun when you can have that kind of comraderie.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake."
IBTL

In addition to what Nutz said above, you really have nothing to worry about with whatever is being posted on forums like these. We don't take anything we write too seriously, so we're not going to put much weight on posts by trolls. It's hard for me to imagine a scenario where someone who can have an impact on your life will pull up a site on the internet and change their mind about you. Your family, friends and business contacts will know exactly who you are.

The bashing forums are set up mostly for people who see characters/contestants on a show and make snap judgements about them so that we have someone to root for/against and engage in fun bickering with each other.

Welcome to the Boards. Stick around and have a laugh or two.

A Cyggie siggie!

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-14-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Mark Lamkin is a Fake."
Hi Mark,

It's great that you have dropped by and clarified the truth. Many times, forums readers will be excited when they read a post written by somebody famous.

It seems the person who posted the message about you only posts one message and never post again. Just like others have indicated, we normally won't take these type of posts seriously.

If you can get other candidates to drop by, that would be great too. Of course, we understand most of you are probably very busy and may not have the time. Afterall, being on the show (and performing well on it) will for sure you lots of good connections. Business would for sure boom for most of you.

Good luck to all of you, and do drop by again later on.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-16-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
6. "Go Mark"
You know all the Kentuckians are there for you. I'm cheering for you, bring back some pride to Kentucky! I like seeing your commercials before we come on the air.

Now guys, do we really know if this is Mark, I sure hope so!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •